6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

FerociousCorgis

If he was more productive it’s not as absurd as it sounds.

You realise this superstar hasn’t scored from open play since February and assisted 2 goals in about 6 months?
the stats of what he leads us in have already been posted before. Ole has this team set up horribly, and it shows with the lack of overall production from the team. Our last 20 games or so read like freaking binary when looking at our goals scored. Ive got a lot more faith in Pogba as a player than i do with Ole as a manager.

fergiesarmy1

the stats of what he leads us in have already been posted before. Ole has this team set up horribly, and it shows with the lack of overall production from the team. Our last 20 games or so read like freaking binary when looking at our goals scored. Ive got a lot more faith in Pogba as a player than i do with Ole as a manager.
I’ve seen them, they are most of this and most of that.

He’s being compared creatively against Fred, McT etc so not surprising he leads them. They aren’t good enough either but for what we paid for him it’s still not good enough and as I’ve said year 4 so unlikely to improve. If anyone wants to give us our money back or more it’s time to sell and move on especially as it’s pretty clear he, his agent and brother want another payday and probably life in the sun with a better team.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
So basically what you are saying he is nowhere near worth what we paid for him, we paid that money only because of the marketing value, etc? Then yes, you are right, if he is just another midfielder who is worth 50 millions then we are definitely expecting too much of him.
Of course he was nowhere near that. He can be a very good footballer in the right setting with the right teammates, that's when his quality will shine. However at United, with all the various midfielders he's had to play with, he was always gonna fail.
Of course he isn't without blame either.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Pogba's face when he's single-handedly lifting United from the relegation spot.

JoaquinJoaquin

What is going on with him? Seems Ole has absolutely 'no idea' when he will return, whatever that means.

Mike Phelan's Former Tash

I'm getting the impression that he reluctantly agreed to stay in the summer and he's just waiting to move on now.

I can't see him being fit anytime soon to come in and make a difference.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
What's his actual injury? If he doesn't play why would Madrid or whoever want him in the summer? Presumably he'll be fit and firing after January or something...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What's his actual injury? If he doesn't play why would Madrid or whoever want him in the summer? Presumably he'll be fit and firing after January or something...
Fractured toe

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Rabiot didn't all of last year but Juventus still offered him a contract. Granted he is younger than Pogba but the point is that a club's interest isn't necessary dependent on how much football a player played the season prior. We did loan Falcao after he barely recovered from an ACL as an example.
Pogba would be the wrong player for them, they need someone who is much more consistent at high level

rotherham_red

Insulting another member
Hahaha. My word, your posts about Pogba are arguably even worse than your ones about Solskjaer.
Would help if you could read who the post was referring to, but then I suppose with you being an mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, inbred; it was always going to be a tall task...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Which should be what, 6 weeks max? Not quite sure how you can not know when he'll be back if it's as simple as all that...
I feel like he was just being shirty and giving purposely short answers.

the club obviously gave him allocated leave to go to Dubai, I believe he’s back in Manchester now so I’d expect he will be back in training soon.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Would help if you could read who the post was referring to, but then I suppose with you being an mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, inbred; it was always going to be a tall task...
I've previously admitted to my error although not to you directly of course. However, I'm going to make an executive decision and give myself a pass since I can hardly be blamed for my erroneous assumption given how delightfully thick you have been in other threads.

Your name should have been added to the list on this page.

Devil81

Am I the only person who doesn't want Paul to return to our starting eleven?

I'd love him to get his move in January and we invest the money heavily of reinforcements.

We work better as a unit without the show pony.

sugar_kane

I'd love him to get his move in January and we invest the money heavily of reinforcements.

Nope, totally agree. He will slow us down when he comes back and mentally disrupt the bond the players have.

In fact I’m surprised Ole sees Pogba fitting into this squad given the lack of a shit he seems to give about the club.

papayafc

Nope, totally agree. He will slow us down when he comes back and mentally disrupt the bond the players have.

In fact I’m surprised Ole sees Pogba fitting into this squad given the lack of a shit he seems to give about the club.
Nuts. We play one good game against a team odds on for relegation and you think we don't need him? There is still a distinct lack of creativity in this team. Martial thankfully provided some of that upfront today but against tighter defences we are going to need Pogba's guile too.

You'll be pleased to hear that he's out until December. That decision to play him in consecutive games against Rochdale and Arsenal when he wasn't fully fit is looking like a smart one.

Champagne Football

Real seem to have cooled interest slightly. I'd like to see him leave in January but doubt anyone can afford him then. Perhaps he'll go to PSG in the summer, if they flog Mbappe or Neymar.

Posh Red

Disrupt the bond the players have? I thought it was common knowledge he was one of the more popular members of the squad. What are you basing this on?

DLE

Alternative for Docklands Light Rail

You are definitely not alone. He’s out until December. Best news of the day behind our 3-1 win.

Holocene

It's not like we've been dispatching teams left, right and centre in Pogba's absence.

Pogba is highly thought of with the players.

You are definitely not alone. He’s out until December. Best news of the day behind our 3-1 win.
Laughable.

El Zoido

No, we’re much better with him.

starman

Out until December? What a suprise, a player wanting to leave and has the Euros coming up is hardly going to be doing all they can to get back to help a team sitting outside the top 4. There will be more niggles throughout the season that were supposed to keep him out for a few weeks turn into much longer

If Real offer big in January, get rid of him, he barely turns up for more than 3 months of the season at the best of times. Hopefully we can get Odegaard included

UncleBob

Out until December? What a suprise, a player wanting to leave and has the Euros coming up is hardly going to be doing all they can to get back to help a team sitting outside the top 4. There will be more niggles throughout the season that were supposed to keep him out for a few weeks turn into much longer

If Real offer big in January, get rid of him, he barely turns up for more than 3 months of the season at the best of times. Hopefully we can get Odegaard included
:lol::rolleyes:

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He could use this break. He has looked laboured for quite a while now.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Fancy us to get by without him in our next 4-5 league games if we don't get any more injuries and Ole doesn't mess about with the team too much.

However we badly need him to get fit and get back into form. There's absolutely no chance we will sell him January. This club just doesn't operate like that. Every chance he will leave in the summer though.

lysglimt

Scout
In fairness - if there ever was a time we could manage without Pogba it's probably now.

Bournemouth away, Brighton at home and Sheffield U away are 3 matches where we can do well even without Pogba. The toughest being Sheffield U away I feel - and that is the kind of game where hard-work is more required than flair.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
In fairness - if there ever was a time we could manage without Pogba it's probably now.

Bournemouth away, Brighton at home and Sheffield U away are 3 matches where we can do well even without Pogba. The toughest being Sheffield U away I feel - and that is the kind of game where hard-work is more required than flair.
Not like he's done anything of note for a sustained period since he joined us, so don't really think it's a big deal, with or without.

Santoryo

ripping the reward

It's post like these that makes this place dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.