Foot: Both
Player Agent: Mino Raiola
Current club:
Manchester United
Contract until: 30.06.2021
Contract option: Option for a further year
Outfitter: Adidas​

LingiBW

Sometines i wonder if Pogba has any sense of pride in playing for us. I tend to get the feeling that if he could he'd rather not.

Give us a 7.5/10 consistent season then leave to your preferred destination.

Web of Bissaka

Nice!

:drool: He can actually play all-around proper midfield role.
Nice understanding with McTominay in 2-man midfield. Always look out, constant communication and passing to each other. When one attacks, the other hold midfield. When one defend, the other also defend. Love it!

Good try playing B2B, not asking much other than just that good effort. Well done Pog.

DoomSlayer

If Pogba applies himself properly, I'm fine with him. He makes us tick without even breaking much of a sweat so let's see how the system develops throughout the pre-season.

Ace of Spades

Nothing spectacular, but just consistent. Also, was working hard along with the team and not just having a lazy run around which is good to see.

I think he will be here next season at least, too little time to look for a replacement now.

marktan

Can't wait for people to start moaning about him being the main problem in our team again, all season long.

kiristao

We looked so much better with him on the pitch. Midfield 3 of Mctominay, Mata and him were so much more effective. The weight on the pass to Mata who then played on Greenwood (who unfortunately fluffed his shot) was just beautiful to watch

Bwuk

Midfield has no-one who can pass a ball forward when he doesn’t play.

Art

Art the artist
When asked about his future following the win at the Optus Stadium, Pogba replied by simply saying: "There is no need. No need to talk."

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Why is there so few posts after today :D ?
To be honest, I don't really feel like analysing his performance when he's potentially leaving in a few weeks.

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Today is one of the reasons why we shouldn't consider selling Pogba, even for 200 mil. He's irreplaceable and the best player at the club.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
To be honest, I don't really feel like analysing his performance when he's potentially leaving in a few weeks.
I can understand that, I was taking the piss. I highly doubt he'll leave now but who knows ? The transfer is closing very early so things need to speed up for it to happen, that is without even mentioning his replacement(s).
He is still by far our best player

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I can understand that, I was taking the piss. I highly doubt he'll leave now but who knows ? The transfer is closing very early so things need to speed up for it to happen, that is without even mentioning his replacement(s).
He is still by far our best player
I hope you're right, I don't think we've the time left to find an adequate replacement. I think he's easily our best player, that's why I'd be so bitter if he left. He looked a level above everyone on the pitch as he usually does, even when he plays poorly he's guaranteed to create chances. He'll be very important to our top 4 aspirations.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Didn’t play like somebody just going through the motions.

Im not sure if raiola got into his head this summer but I don’t see how he can switch it and off like that. Hopefully it was a pressure move to get the glazers off their asses and getting reinforcements like Rooney pulled

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Nice!

:drool: He can actually play all-around proper midfield role.
Nice understanding with McTominay in 2-man midfield. Always look out, constant communication and passing to each other. When one attacks, the other hold midfield. When one defend, the other also defend. Love it!

Good try playing B2B, not asking much other than just that good effort. Well done Pog.
You do realise this was a pre season game? If it was half serious game many would argue that he was playing out of position.

Red_toad

We looked so much better with him on the pitch. Midfield 3 of Mctominay, Mata and him were so much more effective. The weight on the pass to Mata who then played on Greenwood (who unfortunately fluffed his shot) was just beautiful to watch
If we play against 9 defenders every match that midfield trio will be fine. But as that’s not going to happen, I’d say there’s no future in a Mata, Pogba & Mctommy midfield.

Coops73

Played well, seemed committed, I still think we should feck him off but I’m hoping he’ll be professional and get his head down because I don’t think we’re going to sell him.

R'hllor

There are no secrets with him, he wants out, interested team cant meet our demands and now he is a bit stuck, his agent might stop yapping about it, his stint in Japan didnt do a trick it seems and here he is. We shouldnt drop a penny of our demands next summer either, if he stays this season that is.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
If we play against 9 defenders every match that midfield trio will be fine. But as that’s not going to happen, I’d say there’s no future in a Mata, Pogba & Mctommy midfield.
Perfectly correct. They don't gel and and don't create.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
The difference he makes in our play is just brilliant. Just add some quality in that midfield ffs.

No wonder why he want to leave though- when you have Hazard and Kroos to play with , why would you want to do it with Lingard and Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.