6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetRightFoot

The best thing to do is cash in on Pogba before his reputation deteriorates even further. There is no point having one or two world class players and the rest of the team barely Championship standard. That's why we should sell De Gea as well and build a new team with the money.
My thoughts on DDG are mentioned above. Personally I don't think his style of keeping overall benefits us as a whole even if he is an absolutely fantastic shop stopper. Again for me United are too slow to react to the changes in the way the game is shifting.
Selling him and replacing him with a cheaper keeper who has a better all round game, command of box, distribution, and sweeper abilities would improve us along with investment on the pitch too (obviously not all funded just from his sale)
I'll have some of what you're smoking mate.

RedTiger

Half mast
My thoughts on DDG are mentioned above. Personally I don't think his style of keeping overall benefits us as a whole even if he is an absolutely fantastic shop stopper. Again for me United are too slow to react to the changes in the way the game is shifting.
Selling him and replacing him with a cheaper keeper who has a better all round game, command of box, distribution, and sweeper abilities would improve us along with investment on the pitch too (obviously not all funded just from his sale)
We dont need to buy a cheap keeper. We can go with Romero and Hendo.

SER19

His Instagram suggests he's in miami watching basketball. So yeah, sounds like he's hard at it

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Looking forward to his return what with Rashford and Martial’s form. Midfield 3 of Pogba / Fred / McT

meamth

Are players not allowed to post something other than training pics/videos? Seems caf residents have problems here.

Bondi77

I just hope he buys into the team ethic when he comes back because players like Fred,Mctominay,James and quite a few others are really upping their efforts and while Andreas has good and bad games we cannot fault his work rate.

That is all I ask of him as I am not going to question his talent.

Alabaster Codify7

I just hope he buys into the team ethic when he comes back because players like Fred,Mctominay,James and quite a few others are really upping their efforts and while Andreas has good and bad games we cannot fault his work rate.

That is all I ask of him as I am not going to question his talent.

Hahahah, he's not coming back.

He's on unofficial gardening leave, wrapped in cotton wool ready for the January window opening. Juve or Madrid, take it to the bank.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Hahahah, he's not coming back.

He's on unofficial gardening leave, wrapped in cotton wool ready for the January window opening. Juve or Madrid, take it to the bank.
What a childish post.

He’ll be back before Christmas.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The reaction to him going abroad recreational to Schweinstiger when injured is quite something. The guy is literally on social media looking like he's holidaying and few people look to give a shit here.

At least be consistent :lol:

Last edited:

DoomSlayer

The reaction to him going abroad recreational to Schweinstiger when injured is quite something. The guy is literally on social media showing off the casual stuff he's doing abroad and few people look to give a shit here.

At least be consistent :lol:
I think most people don't care anymore. Pogba has disappointed most of his fans and whilst I still want it to work for the sake of our club, I'm very pessimistic at the moment.

Another problem is that it seems we won't be receiving the £150 million for him that we all thought he is worth.

Last edited:

Posh Red

I've never seen a situation where the (statistically) best player at our club was treated with such disdain by the fan base. He might want to leave, and his agent etc have made inappropriate comments, but the nature of fans criticisms and assumptions about him is crazy really.

podurban2

We usually send players over to Miami to rehabilitate don’t we? Especially with the current climate in Europe. It’s not weird if he enjoys a basketball game...

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
We usually send players over to Miami to rehabilitate don’t we? Especially with the current climate in Europe. It’s not weird if he enjoys a basketball game...
Yeah, that must be what it is. Maybe Shaw is with him, and McTominay too.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Just seems you are always so angry with anything involving him whenever I read your posts.
I've barely spoken about him. Yeah I don't rate him as highly, and I didn't want him with us when he signed because in my opinion, we could have got 2 great players for the same price.

But that doesn't change the fact that since he joined he's had some staunch supporters who will just side with him regardless of anything that happens. Posters were dicking on Schweinstiger for going abroad when on holiday, at least driven for personal reasons to see his fiance/girlfriend. But Pogba is out in Miami posting his celebrity life about and it's all "I'm sure it's rehab" and "what's wrong with a basketball game".

I dont mind that he's abroad, I don't give two shits. But I just find the hypocrisy of the forum hilarious.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Some of the posters won't even sense the irony even if Irony slaps them in the face.

Jonno

I genuinely believe he's off in January and he's stalling on playing for us.

I don't normally take part in conspiracies but I think this could be the case.

To be fair, he is our most talented and biggest asset, however the type of football we want to play doesn't really fit, his talent and abilities are kind of wasted in a DM position, the number 10 position is slightly too far advanced for him and he perhaps doesn't have that pressing nature that we need from a modern-day number 10.

I also don't like the unnecessary attention he gets which brings negativity on the club. I want this culture of social media / personal branding coming before football results, gone.

I would have absolutely no issues with us flogging Pogba for £130m-£140m or whatever, and bringing in a £40m-£50m hard-working DM to challenge Fred and McTomminay and a £70m-£80m technical, speedy number 10 to take Pereiras' place. That would be excellent business and correctly balance the squad.

Posh Red

I've barely spoken about him. Yeah I don't rate him as highly, and I didn't want him with us when he signed because in my opinion, we could have got 2 great players for the same price.

But that doesn't change the fact that since he joined he's had some staunch supporters who will just side with him regardless of anything that happens. Posters were dicking on Schweinstiger for going abroad when on holiday, at least driven for personal reasons to see his fiance/girlfriend. But Pogba is out in Miami posting his celebrity life about and it's all "I'm sure it's rehab" and "what's wrong with a basketball game".

I dont mind that he's abroad, I don't give two shits. But I just find the hypocrisy of the forum hilarious.
But is it actually the same people who hold these views, or are you just assuming that because it gives an opportunity to make negative comments about Pogba? Fair enough if you do.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
But is it actually the same people who hold these views, or are you just assuming that because it gives an opportunity to make negative comments about Pogba? Fair enough if you do.
I'm not making negative comments about Pogba. If anything I've gone out on the caf and said he was exemplary in how he handled himself this summer, by just saying he'd like a challenge but leaving it there. I compared his professionalism to Lukaku's and stated Pogba was way more professional.

If Pogba he wants to go out in Miami in his free time I don't see it as an issue IF it's been agreed upon by the manager. I was the same with Schweinstiger, when everyone criticized him for going abroad, I didn't get why it was a problem if LVG said he can go while injured.

But when you judge from the tone of the two player threads at the time of occurrence, you see starkly different reactions to it. Which I find a bit of a joke.

youmeletsfly

Are players not allowed to post something other than training pics/videos? Seems caf residents have problems here.
With the amount of fecking lunatics on CAF apparently not. They're still living in the ice age, expecting all the players to be some god given Roy Keane level of absolute terrifying hard men.
Half this fan base is living in the past. It's becoming Rawk-ish around here. It's pretty sad to see grown up men crying about a guy who posts photos from his social life while being injured, photos that make him and the brands associated to him a shit ton of money, fecken weirdos.

0le

He'll be back before Christmas and he won't leave in January. He seems well liked within the club, so I really doubt he is being unprofessional.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Painful to watch this. Should be hitting De Bruyne assist figures in a competent team.

You don't need to show me this. I have seen it from day one.

His talent and performances have been the shining light in this Utd team since he has been here for me.

It's just far easier to blame someone like Pogba when the club is horribly managed from the top down isn't it?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Painful to watch this. Should be hitting De Bruyne assist figures in a competent team.

Doesn’t he even hit De Bruyne assist figures as it is in this team? I’m sure there isn’t much between the figures last I saw.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Doesn’t he even hit De Bruyne assist figures as it is in this team? I’m sure there isn’t much between the figures last I saw.
This season alone, De Bruyne already has 10 assists. Last season he had knee issues so only had 11. Season before last he had 21. And 21 assists the season before that for City.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.