6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaddyP

He’s set up and scored winning goals against Arsenal, Spurs, City and Chelsea. Away from home too.
And has scored a brace away to man city to help seal a comeback from being 2 love down. Pogba is a big game player just as much as anyone. Need him back

Terminator

In the 2 big games Pogba has played this season, we won one 4-0 and drew the other one 1-1. Him in Lingard's position will push us to greater heights, not just with his technique and skill but also his physicality.

bondsname

4-3-3 you need a DLP and I don't think we have one. I guess Fred would be the idea but he's too sloppy in possession for me. I'd stick Pogba up in the 10 because the double pivot is working very well at the moment.
My first thought was as well to use Pogba as a 10, but apparently it has been tried many times before and it hasn't clicked. He is better in a more "free" role in the midfield, with more focus on build up play and offense rather than defence, with 2 extra midfielders to do the dirty work. Pogba wouldn't be completely free from defensive duties of course, but if we play to his strengths we can only benefit.

Mctominay can do the basics in the build up play, Fred and Pogba can do the more advanced passing to the front three. It can be a very good midfield if everything clicks.

Reactions: Sultan

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
And has scored a brace away to man city to help seal a comeback from being 2 love down. Pogba is a big game player just as much as anyone. Need him back
I expect him to do well, and, once match fit of course, he has less excuse to not perform to expectation the better the rest of the team is playing. I think the structure is looking good at the moment, he should definitely improve us as we’ve typically been playing total wasters in his place so far.

DickDastardly

He's been out for so long i can't even visualize him in this United team.

You could say it's propaganda and all that, but it looks to me like we play more as a team without him.

Even when we're losing (and we sure did lose a lot without him too), the narrative after the game isn't purely on one player performance (although Pereira and Lingard get a lot of stick).

I don't know....somehow i don't look forward to his comeback. Maybe it's just me.

Don't know where we put him?! As a 10?
Can't say if he can put the work on defense.
God knows we need everybody playing as a team in defending...

SAFMUTD

I'd say Rashford is that guy now, but Pogba can easily change that if he comes back and performs like we know he can.
Rashford is on really good form, but there’s a reason why Pogba would walk into the starting XI of any team.

Since we have been shit for all the time he’s been here we crucify him but Pogba’s numbers are world class. He is a very complete player, no one in our squad is near that level at the moment bar De Gea.

DoomSlayer

Rashford is on really good form, but there’s a reason why Pogba would walk into the starting XI of any team.

Since we have been shit for all the time he’s been here we crucify him but Pogba’s numbers are world class. He is a very complete player, no one in our squad is near that level at the moment bar De Gea.
Good form? Only Vardy has contributed more goals and assists to his this team. I'd call that a player carrying us on his back, because Rahsford has more to his game than Vardy does.

SAFMUTD

Good form? Only Vardy has contributed more goals and assists to his this team. I'd call that a player carrying us on his back, because Rahsford has more to his game than Vardy does.
So if not good form how do you call it? Rashford still needs to prove he can maintain this level consistently, he’s been great dont get me wrong but Pogba is a proven worldclass player.

Mr PG

We need Pogba at 10 to unlock teams that park the bus. But when he leaves we can get Grealish or Maddison and won’t miss a beat.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We need Pogba at 10 to unlock teams that park the bus. But when he leaves we can get Grealish or Maddison and won’t miss a beat.
The thing is if Grealish or Maddison came in and delivered the same performances as Pogba they would probably be considered a unanimous success.

DoomSlayer

So if not good form how do you call it? Rashford still needs to prove he can maintain this level consistently, he’s been great dont get me wrong but Pogba is a proven worldclass player.
By your admission, Pogba has proven feck all in a United shirt when it comes to consistent performances. But I will take the more noble route and leave it at that.

SAFMUTD

By your admission, Pogba has proven feck all in a United shirt when it comes to consistent performances. But I will take the more noble route and leave it at that.
Proven feck all?
Last season:
Most assists
Most goals
Most created chances

I dont know what he haves to do to be recognized, as I said in a post before since the team is shit then Pogba is labeled as a failure but his numbers are world class.

DoomSlayer

Proven feck all?
Last season:
Most assists
Most goals
Most created chances

I dont know what he haves to do to be recognized, as I said in a post before since the team is shit then Pogba is labeled as a failure but his numbers are world class.
Well Rashford's numbers are better than everyone in the league so far, bar Vardy, and it's already December. How is that different when Pogba went on literally one great run last season and that was it?

You also clearly misread my comment due to your Pogba devotion, as I said currently Rashford is our best and most important, but Paul could change that if he performs up to his full ability and applies himself properly.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Why do people still think that he'll play for us? He gone, and he's probably not even injured. I don't think its coincidental that he's now potentially out until the new year. Even if he were to come back, he'd be looking to leave as soon as possible. Best of just forgetting him and getting best deal possible for him.

Also feck him and his agent.

SAFMUTD

Well Rashford's numbers are better than everyone in the league so far, bar Vardy, and it's already December. How is that different when Pogba went on literally one great run last season and that was it?

You also clearly misread my comment due to your Pogba devotion, as I said currently Rashford is our best and most important, but Paul could change that if he performs up to his full ability and applies himself properly.
Anyway its great news debating who’s best either Rashford or Pogba, instead of debating whos worst. Long may it continue, and hopefully as you say when Pogba comes back he put on high level performances and gives us reason to continue this debate.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Why do people still think that he'll play for us? He gone, and he's probably not even injured. I don't think its coincidental that he's now potentially out until the new year. Even if he were to come back, he'd be looking to leave as soon as possible. Best of just forgetting him and getting best deal possible for him.

Also feck him and his agent.
The burden of proof lies with the prosecution on this one. A more pertinent question would be ‘why do people still think that he is a) not injured and b) will never play for us again?’ That question is a lot more difficult to answer than the one you asked.

Canagel

90 pages on the thread and he' didn't kick a ball for 2 months. It wil never fail to amuse me how much the people talk about him, even when nothing is happening. He's really massive.

DoomSlayer

90 pages on the thread and he' didn't kick a ball for 2 months. It wil never fail to amuse me how much the people talk about him, even when nothing is happening. He's really massive.
Of course he is. World cup winner, our most expensive transfer, and also our most famous and marketable player. It's normal that the majority of fans expect and expected Pogba to carry us way more than he has so far, which creates many debates about him.

Paxi

The burden of proof lies with the prosecution on this one. A more pertinent question would be ‘why do people still think that he is a) not injured and b) will never play for us again?’ That question is a lot more difficult to answer than the one you asked.
He's got a notorious agent and I don't think it would be beneath him to conjure up an exit strategy such as that in order to force United into selling. Point A dovetails with B as United should see it is close to the point of dimishing returns with Pogba. I mean, he won't sign another contract as he obviously wants out. There will be question marks about his performances, or at the very worst he won't play at all. He's value is basically going to plummet before long, and at which point does he say to himself; -- I'll see out my contract, and then leave for nothing? This is why I cannot see Pogba being with us next season. I mean, yes, he could play for us again, but I feel he's mentally checked out, and it's basically better to have someone who will play for the shirt, isn't that what we're trying to instill here again? Or maybe, Ole knows this and we've all agreed that it's better that he doesn't play? I don't know, however, I'm absolutely confident that Pogba won't be here come next season.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He's got a notorious agent and I don't think it would be beneath him to conjure up an exit strategy such as that in order to force United into selling. Point A dovetails with B as United should see it is close to the point of dimishing returns with Pogba. I mean, he won't sign another contract as he obviously wants out. There will be question marks about his performances, or at the very worst he won't play at all. He's value is basically going to plummet before long, and at which point does he say to himself; -- I'll see out my contract, and then leave for nothing? This is why I cannot see Pogba being with us next season. I mean, yes, he could play for us again, but I feel he's mentally checked out, and it's basically better to have someone who will play for the shirt, isn't that what we're trying to instill here again? Or maybe, Ole knows this and we've all agreed that it's better that he doesn't play? I don't know, however, I'm absolutely confident that Pogba won't be here come next season.
This is a lot of conjecture. You don’t know whether he’ll sign a new contract or not. How can you possibly feel, or have formed any real opinion at all, as to whether or not he’s mentally checked out? You haven’t seen him for months. To have formed the opinion that he’s mentally thrown in the towel is based on very little.

As for his agent, his notoriety is also overstated. I think football fans, perhaps due to having the internet in this era, feel they are lot closer to what is happening than they are. What exactly do you really know about Raiola? As in ‘he did this that time’ and ‘he did that that time’ in order to say this? It’s just joining the echo chamber of others who know nothing. He’s just a football agent. His players have moved club before, he has been paid commission before, just like all other agents.

C'est Moi Cantona

Surely he'd have been licking his lips at the thought of coming back and been part of a performance like we put in yesterday, I think that's his problem, he just wants to be part of a team that can play decent football, and maybe win something one day, He was there yesterday, perhaps that'll help him heal a bit more quickly..

He could be the main man if he fancies a bit of it now, and no doubt get a bumper new contract aswell, but if he doesn't then no hard feelings from me, just move him on asap, and free up a good wedge of money to buy the players we so desperately need.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Surely he'd have been licking his lips at the thought of coming back and been part of a performance like we put in yesterday, I think that's his problem, he just wants to be part of a team that can play decent football, and maybe win something one day, He was there yesterday, perhaps that'll help him heal a bit more quickly..

He could be the main man if he fancies a bit of it now, and no doubt get a bumper new contract aswell, but if he doesn't then no hard feelings from me, just move him on asap, and free up a good wedge of money to buy the players we so desperately need.
Yea, I echo all of this. I said from the summer that I expect him to sign a new contract this season, and I retain that belief. I also agree that he has clearly considered the idea of moving on for a number of reasons, I just don’t buy that he’s the United-hating rebel being made out. I think he could quite well be persuaded to stay too. I mean, Real did put in an offer in the summer apparently (derisory as it was), and there was no agitating or trying to force our hand from him. I think this ‘desperate’ to leave stuff I wildly overland based on one comment in June, and a lot of conspiracy theory since then.

Ultimately, if he insists on leaving , I’m sure the club would allow providing a suitable offer comes, and we would move on. Which will be for the best for everyone. I’ve seen nothing to suggest he’s at the ‘insist’ stage yet, and neither has anyone else who says otherwise.

Ander herrera the warrior

The thing is if Grealish or Maddison came in and delivered the same performances as Pogba they would probably be considered a unanimous success.
I think Maddison is more suitable than Pogba for the kind of formation that ole wants to play. I think he will be an instant success and we will be playing much better with him in the side, as he is the perfect number 10 that we lack to unlock those low block defenses.

Paxi

This is a lot of conjecture. You don’t know whether he’ll sign a new contract or not. How can you possibly feel, or have formed any real opinion at all, as to whether or not he’s mentally checked out? You haven’t seen him for months. To have formed the opinion that he’s mentally thrown in the towel is based on very little.

As for his agent, his notoriety is also overstated. I think football fans, perhaps due to having the internet in this era, feel they are lot closer to what is happening than they are. What exactly do you really know about Raiola? As in ‘he did this that time’ and ‘he did that that time’ in order to say this? It’s just joining the echo chamber of others who know nothing. He’s just a football agent. His players have moved club before, he has been paid commission before, just like all other agents.
Well of course it's conjecture but its probable and it's not as if I just plucked this theory out of thin air. Pogba, has now had set back after set back. Very little information is being given to the press which is slightly unusual. Either his injury is something more serious or there is something else. He's very unlikely to sign a new contract, wouldn't you agree, after his and his agents public desire to leave?

I feel if I was a CEO of a football club, and our most valuable asset wanted out, at some point a decision would have to be made, and I believe that this decision will be made either this January or next summer. Leaving it any later would put the power firmly in Pogba's camp and to prospective buyer.

Well, as for Riola, he offered Pogba to City, which is a pretty shitty thing to do. It's widely reported that he's notoriously difficult to negotiate with. He was banned from dealing in transfers just last season I think, in offical capacity, anyway. That's just off the top of my head. I don't think it's a stretch calling Riola notorious or thinking that he'd resolve to underhand tactics, in order to get an upper hand in negotiations. Yeah, it's conjecture at the end of the day but isn't it all, unless you're there at the negotiation table?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I think if we're playing good football showing clear signs of progression he could be tempted to stay, I think he just wants to be in a competitive team. If he was really desperate to leave he would've been gone by now, Raiola has forced through moves if his clients have really wanted him to.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Well of course it's conjecture but its probable and it's not as if I just plucked this theory out of thin air. Pogba, has now had set back after set back. Very little information is being given to the press which is slightly unusual. Either his injury is something more serious or there is something else. He's very unlikely to sign a new contract, wouldn't you agree, after his and his agents public desire to leave?

I feel if I was a CEO of a football club, and our most valuable asset wanted out, at some point a decision would have to be made, and I believe that this decision will be made either this January or next summer. Leaving it any later would put the power firmly in Pogba's camp and to prospective buyer.

Well, as for Riola, he offered Pogba to City, which is a pretty shitty thing to do. It's widely reported that he's notoriously difficult to negotiate with. He was banned from dealing in transfers just last season I think, in offical capacity, anyway. That's just off the top of my head. I don't think it's a stretch calling Riola notorious or thinking that he'd resolve to underhand tactics, in order to get an upper hand in negotiations. Yeah, it's conjecture at the end of the day but isn't it all, unless you're there at the negotiation table?
Not sure what information you want about his injury. He’s had an ankle injury which has kept him out for a few months, and he’s now back in training and will return shortly. He’s been seen at Carrington, at Old Trafford etc. It’s plucked from thin air because the alternative that you’re proposing (him not being injured and instead trying to force a move) isn’t based on any event. It’s far less likely than the actual official line of him being injured, just like you don’t know the ins and outs of Bailly, TFM, Dalot, Rojo etc injuries.

And no, I don’t agree that he’s ‘very unlikely’ to sign a new contract. In fact, I suspect that he will, personally.

C'est Moi Cantona

Yea, I echo all of this. I said from the summer that I expect him to sign a new contract this season, and I retain that belief. I also agree that he has clearly considered the idea of moving on for a number of reasons, I just don’t buy that he’s the United-hating rebel being made out. I think he could quite well be persuaded to stay too. I mean, Real did put in an offer in the summer apparently (derisory as it was), and there was no agitating or trying to force our hand from him. I think this ‘desperate’ to leave stuff I wildly overland based on one comment in June, and a lot of conspiracy theory since then.

Ultimately, if he insists on leaving , I’m sure the club would allow providing a suitable offer comes, and we would move on. Which will be for the best for everyone. I’ve seen nothing to suggest he’s at the ‘insist’ stage yet, and neither has anyone else who says otherwise.
Madrid don't really want him, it's halfhearted at best from them, we're idiots in the transfer market in the main, but no way do we sell Pogba on the cheap, especially to them, if Juve stump up £100 million in January then it could be a different matter, but I highly doubt that.

I just want Pogba back in the team, and making us better than we have been these last two games, he's a phenomenal player, and I understand him wanting out, it's a short career, but a bit of belief in where we are going now, and a bit more money in his pocket if he wants it, might just sway him to give it another go.

Paxi

Not sure what information you want about his injury. He’s had an ankle injury which has kept him out for a few months, and he’s now back in training and will return shortly. He’s been seen at Carrington, at Old Trafford etc. It’s plucked from thin air because the alternative that you’re proposing (him not being injured and instead trying to force a move) isn’t based on any event. It’s far less likely than the actual official line of him being injured, just like you don’t know the ins and outs of Bailly, TFM, Dalot, Rojo etc injuries.

And no, I don’t agree that he’s ‘very unlikely’ to sign a new contract. In fact, I suspect that he will, personally.
Well he's out on the pitch training now but there isn't a definite timescale to when he's back. Only that it's going to be closer to the new year. I don't think I'm the only one that thinks -- maybe he's not all that injured? Not like it hasn't happened in football before...

It would be plucked from thin air if he was perfectly happy at this football club, its clear that at this point and time, at least, from the last offical update, is that he'd prefer to be elsewhere. As for signing new contract, I personally disagree with you, unfortunately. I'd want him to, if he wanted to stay. It's clear, he's an awesome player but if he doesn't want to be here -- cash in. I believe, if he does sign a new contract, it will be because Perez had no real desire to sign him for the type of money that we value him at.

dev1l

Some weeks ago there was a report stating that Pogba "almost joined Psg" last summer.
So apart from Juve and Real, there could be a third option for Pogba

Giggsyking

Selling him for 150m mean we can get Sancho, Eriksen and Halland in one window with only his money.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Well he's out on the pitch training now but there isn't a definite timescale to when he's back. Only that it's going to be closer to the new year. I don't think I'm the only one that thinks -- maybe he's not all that injured? Not like it hasn't happened in football before...

It would be plucked from thin air if he was perfectly happy at this football club, its clear that at this point and time, at least, from the last offical update, is that he'd prefer to be elsewhere. As for signing new contract, I personally disagree with you, unfortunately. I'd want him to, if he wanted to stay. It's clear, he's an awesome player but if he doesn't want to be here -- cash in. I believe, if he does sign a new contract, it will be because Perez had no real desire to sign him for the type of money that we value him at.
The degree to which he is ‘unhappy’ is conjecture in itself I think. I’ve read a lot of ‘he doesn’t want to be here’ and ‘he’s checked out’ and that is based on little. He made a comment in June about it ‘may be time for a new challenge’. 6 months ago. Since then, nothing. A whole summer window of 3 months passed, and he gave you all no fuel, but people are still floating some refusal to play theory. Since his comment, he returned for pre-season (on schedule, despite the shit stirring press trying to float stories about him going on strike), played, got injured, and came back early to play in a Cup game with the kids. That doesn’t demonstrate to me that he just cannot be here. De Gea, Rooney have both been in a similar position and continued playing and signed new deals. There is little to suggest that his situation has gone beyond what theirs was at all. He got injured, as did half of our first team, and he’s back in training.

There hasn’t even been any real speculation from those with actual contact and sources, that’s the amount of a non-story this is. Even the media, who would never pass up a shit-stirring opportunity with United have not bothered with floating some imminent January move to Real or Juve story. It’s Redcafe who have convinced themselves that he’s not injured and has either been exiled (well, that’s one theory that ended when he came back to Carrington) or is refusing to play (which I guess will end when he returns). The manager speaks about him in every press conference and speaks glowingly, he cannot wait to have him back. That’s why I am saying this is all made up. Literally nobody is even bothering to try and even peddle this theory. There’s nothing to go on, but either a fear, or hope, for the worst case here. He’s been at our last two matches cheering us on, I don’t get what, In the last few months, has led to so many being of the view that this is one big conspiracy. And going back further in the player’s career, there is nothing to suggest that what you are suggesting is something he would do. We have players who have been out for longer than him. Just that nobody is interested enough in them to overthink it.

The thing is, I suspect people who have this view can only have it confirmed by a departure, but will never change it based on actual events. When he returns, they will likely say ‘he’s trying to protect his value for the summer’ or ‘he’s keeping himself fit for the Euros’, if he does sign a new deal, it’s either because ‘he’s greedy and did it for the money’ or ‘Real/Juve’ just don’t want him. He will always be some sort of United-hating anti-Christ to some. This is someone who chose us, twice, already in his career. I don’t see why people can’t just get behind him.

He also happens to be one of our better footballers, which is often discredited, I suspect largely due to the other stuff. Not sure why he just doesn’t fit, I think it’s maybe because he’s got a superstar status. It breeds distrust, they are all about self. He’s only a superstar because he’s good at football!

spiriticon

C'mon Pogba. Get us into the top 4, we'll take £100 million from Real Madrid in the summer and everyone's a winner.

Paxi

The degree to which he is ‘unhappy’ is conjecture in itself I think. I’ve read a lot of ‘he doesn’t want to be here’ and ‘he’s checked out’ and that is based on little. He made a comment in June about it ‘may be time for a new challenge’. 6 months ago. Since then, nothing. A whole summer window of 3 months passed, and he gave you all no fuel, but people are still floating some refusal to play theory. Since his comment, he returned for pre-season (on schedule, despite the shit stirring press trying to float stories about him going on strike), played, got injured, and came back early to play in a Cup game with the kids. That doesn’t demonstrate to me that he just cannot be here. De Gea, Rooney have both been in a similar position and continued playing and signed new deals. There is little to suggest that his situation has gone beyond what theirs was at all. He got injured, as did half of our first team, and he’s back in training.

There hasn’t even been any real speculation from those with actual contact and sources, that’s the amount of a non-story this is. Even the media, who would never pass up a shit-stirring opportunity with United have not bothered with floating some imminent January move to Real or Juve story. It’s Redcafe who have convinced themselves that he’s not injured and has either been exiled (well, that’s one theory that ended when he came back to Carrington) or is refusing to play (which I guess will end when he returns). The manager speaks about him in every press conference and speaks glowingly, he cannot wait to have him back. That’s why I am saying this is all made up. Literally nobody is even bothering to try and even peddle this theory. There’s nothing to go on, but either a fear, or hope, for the worst case here. He’s been at our last two matches cheering us on, I don’t get what, In the last few months, has led to so many being of the view that this is one big conspiracy. And going back further in the player’s career, there is nothing to suggest that what you are suggesting is something he would do. We have players who have been out for longer than him. Just that nobody is interested enough in them to overthink it.

The thing is, I suspect people who have this view can only have it confirmed by a departure, but will never change it based on actual events. When he returns, they will likely say ‘he’s trying to protect his value for the summer’ or ‘he’s keeping himself fit for the Euros’, if he does sign a new deal, it’s either because ‘he’s greedy and did it for the money’ or ‘Real/Juve’ just don’t want him. He will always be some sort of United-hating anti-Christ to some. This is someone who chose us, twice, already in his career. I don’t see why people can’t just get behind him.

He also happens to be one of our better footballers, which is often discredited, I suspect largely due to the other stuff. Not sure why he just doesn’t fit, I think it’s maybe because he’s got a superstar status. It breeds distrust, they are all about self. He’s only a superstar because he’s good at football!
I see no updates on his future except posturing via media from Madrid, but then again I haven't really been following this closely. Last I heard was that Perez didn't want to pay more than 50 million Euros which is a joke obviously. Other than that, nothing. That leads me to go on the last offical update, which was from the horse's mouth. Okay, he didn't say he was unhappy per se, but not many players do, just like many wont hand in a transfer request, in fear of losing various bonuses etc. Yes, I get that everything here is conjecture at the end of the day, yet we can read between the lines and try to understand what the player is thinking/feeling. It's much more likely that he still wants to leave. The fact that he made a comment 6 months ago, along with Riola, who said that he wanted to move as well, could yet be more proof that nothing has changed and he still wants to go. That's what I believe, personally.

If he does return, and start putting performances for us, then I'll have absolutely no problem in admitting that he was just injured and there was nothing untoward. Again, I hope I'm wrong, and he stays, but personally, I think he'll go. If he signs a new deal, I won't give two fecks about it to be honest, he's put in a few dreadful performances for us, but I've never questioned his attitude, so he can be as greedy as he likes so long as he largely remains the same player for us. I had no problem with Keane, Rio, Rooney and De Gea doing it. Players know their worth and good on them. So you won't find me saving face just to try to come off as I was right all along on an internet forum. Made a dick out myself plenty of times on here, so theres hardly anything left to save. :lol:

Again, to your last paragraph, I cheer for every United player, less so than I used to but I guess I just got older and got less attached to them. I do, however, want us to have the best players, the best managers, the best infrastructure and so on, in order to have the best chance to compete domestically and in Europe more so -- I always believed we should have had at least a couple more European Cups -- so of course someone of Pogba's quality would be big help on the pitch, and indeed off it -- as he would attract players himself, who'd want to play alongside him. I absolutely do not want for Pogba to leave, but if he had decided to leave, and is adamant about it -- cut him loose (with best deal possible, whether it be cash or player + cash) and use the money to rebuild. Now, I believe he that he has decided to leave. Is it conjecture -- well, of course it is, but it is a probable outcome at this point. I mean, if he had a change of heart then, we'd almost certainly would have heard by now. Yes, yes more conjecture.. :D

Last edited:

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

Well, of course Rashford has been the best and most important player, Pogba hasn't played. When he comes back, he will resume being this team's best player and creator.

DoomSlayer

Well, of course Rashford has been the best and most important player, Pogba hasn't played. When he comes back, he will resume being this team's best player and creator.
I hope so, but are you so sure it will happen? Would you bet money on it?

If it does happen, we can definitely aim for top 4 and a trophy this season.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I hope so, but are you so sure it will happen? Would you bet money on it?

If it does happen, we can definitely aim for top 4 and a trophy this season.
Sure, like $10 though, no more than that. I do believe Pogba is far and away the best player on this team, and he will only help enhance Rashford and the rest of the forwards, he won't take away from them.

DoomSlayer

Sure, like $10 though, no more than that. I do believe Pogba is far and away the best player on this team, and he will only help enhance Rashford and the rest of the forwards, he won't take away from them.
I feel like Pogba needs to show the desire to play as well, because we all know he has the quality. But if for example Lingard is performing better and offering more in the CAM position, I wouldn't want Ole to break the current midfield and swap one of Fred or McTominay for Pogba.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.