6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

It's funny how whenever you watch any analysis on United these days so many don't even mention Pogba anymore. Imagine if he does stay, what a player to be able to call on
On Thursday watching our game on Virgin Media sports the commentator straight up said Pogba clearly has no interest or intent in playing for United again after skipping the last 15 games. Never mentioned his injury, never mentioned his foot being in a cast.

It's media people like this that create hate towards him. So unfair!

Like they fail to mention he played with an injury for 90 minutes versus Rochdale. Like they live in a fantasy world where facts just don't matter. It's insanity.

Keefy18

He might have made a verbal transfer request to Sir Alex, doesn't mean he requested to join City. This is pure speculation based on media reports, whereas my point about Pogba being offered to City is based on facts, so this whole debate is a non-entity in my book.
It isn't speculation its facts. You are choosing to rewrite history cause you don't want to admit you are wrong.

I mean, he questioned the clubs ambitions and cited City & Chelsea as being ambitious and he was only days away from signing for them. Who was he going to sign for, Crystal Palace?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/oct/18/wayne-rooney-manchester-city-united

Look at the difference in his quotes in the 2 articles below... Only 2 months in the difference.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...hester-Uniteds-lack-ambition-driving-out.html

vs

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...chester-United-manager-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html

This is far worse than ANYTHING Pogba has said or done.

These are quotes from the player himself and facts.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He might have made a verbal transfer request to Sir Alex, doesn't mean he requested to join City. This is pure speculation based on media reports, whereas my point about Pogba being offered to City is based on facts, so this whole debate is a non-entity in my book.
Facts ? It's not fact...it was a claim made by Guardiola the day before the derby and denied by Riola and Pogba. It was a very low move by Pep regardless because there was no context and no proof it happened.

Keefy18

Facts ? It's not fact...it was a claim made by Guardiola the day before the derby and denied by Riola and Pogba. It was a very low move by Pep regardless because there was no context and no proof it happened.
There's also this as you say Jeppers...

These quotes too are probably not "facts" either to @DoomSlayer

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43674624

It was just Pep trying to cause some controversy pre Derby, no more and no less.

DoomSlayer

It isn't speculation its facts. You are choosing to rewrite history cause you don't want to admit you are wrong.

I mean, he questioned the clubs ambitions and cited City & Chelsea as being ambitious and he was only days away from signing for them. Who was he going to sign for, Crystal Palace?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/oct/18/wayne-rooney-manchester-city-united

Look at the difference in his quotes in the 2 articles below... Only 2 months in the difference.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...hester-Uniteds-lack-ambition-driving-out.html

vs

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...chester-United-manager-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html

This is far worse than ANYTHING Pogba has said or done.

These are quotes from the player himself and facts.
More media bullshit. Nowhere in there has Rooney said how he admires City and Chelsea, what a pile of horseshit. :houllier:
Raiola only claimed he didn't speak to Guardiola, but did not deny speaking to City. Facts. I'm honestly sick of people pushing the anti-Rooney agenda on this forum, yet a lot of other players have been and are excused for actually doing some fecked up shit.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
You have no idea how lots like you are unbelievable annoying. Going through these threads, the likes of you are everywhere, downright unbearable and nightmarish.
I'm pretty certain we will find quotes from you with a similar attitude at times. Maybe my criticism of Pogba was unjust and unwarranted to a degree and I take that on board as I'm quite happy to admit when I'm wrong. With that being said I'm a fan of pogba and I do really want him to be a huge success here, I put it down to being frustrated he's not fit as that no 10 role is perfect for him and I think it will elevate united further. I didn't mean to offend anyone, was a bit annoyed and frustrated at the time.

fergiesarmy1

On Thursday watching our game on Virgin Media sports the commentator straight up said Pogba clearly has no interest or intent in playing for United again after skipping the last 15 games. Never mentioned his injury, never mentioned his foot being in a cast.

It's media people like this that create hate towards him. So unfair!

Like they fail to mention he played with an injury for 90 minutes versus Rochdale. Like they live in a fantasy world where facts just don't matter. It's insanity.
feck me, a player played against 3rd league team for 90 minutes while on 300k a week, I’m on the phone to palace for his MB fecking E

Keefy18

More media bullshit. Nowhere in there has Rooney said how he admires City and Chelsea, what a pile of horseshit. :houllier:

Raiola only claimed he didn't speak to Guardiola, but did not deny speaking to City. Facts. I'm honestly sick of people pushing the anti-Rooney agenda on this forum, yet a lot of other players have been and are excused for actually doing some fecked up shit.
Seriously?

You've not posted a single bit of evidence to back up your so called "facts".

All you are doing is posting the word "facts", just because you say its a fact, doesn't mean it is.

I've posted multiple articles with direct quotes from Rooney.

You're clearly just a deluded Rooney fan boy who can't admit he done wrong, I mean...I've posted you quotes directly from Rooney himself admitting he done wrong by putting in a transfer request yet your heart getting wound up over history?

Stop taking it so feckin personal you pleb.

Ronaldo wanted out, Keane wanted out as well at one point.. Jesus there's a lot of players in our history who have either put in transfer requests, publicly stated they want out or similar and that goes all the way back to George Best.

Last edited:

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Given the choice between believing Guardiola or that fat toad of an excuse for a human being I'm going with Guardiola every day of the week and twice on Sunday. What reason would Pep have for lying? To put Pogba off his game in the Derby? Please.

Keefy18

Given the choice between believing Guardiola or that fat toad of an excuse for a human being I'm going with Guardiola every day of the week and twice on Sunday. What reason would Pep have for lying? To put Pogba off his game in the Derby? Please.

Exactly the reason.

As much as it pains folks to admit it, Pogba was still in good form that season. He was involved in a goal every other match.

The league was over, it was City's but Pep and Jose had their battles in Spain and some pre match psychology isn't exactly a mind boggling theory.

DoomSlayer

Seriously?

You've not posted a single bit of evidence to back up your so called "facts".

All you are doing is posting the word "facts", just because you say its a fact, doesn't mean it is.

I've posted multiple articles with direct quotes from Rooney.

You're clearly just a deluded Rooney fan boy who can't admit he done wrong, I mean...I've posted you quotes directly from Rooney himself admitting he done wrong by putting in a transfer request yet your heart getting wound up over history?

Stop taking it so feckin personal you pleb.

Ronaldo wanted out, Keane wanted out as well at one point.. Jesus there's a lot of players in our history who have either put in transfer requests, publicly stated they want out or similar and that goes all the way back to George Best.
You can put as many sentences on different paragraphs as you wish, still makes you an agenda driven poster. Rooney did make a mistake in putting a verbal transfer request, but he never requested to go to City or Chelsea. That is the horseshit I'm talking about.

It was all media agenda to make United and Sir Alex look bad and our deluded fanbase lapped it all up. Rooney will always be one of our greatest players and our record goalscorer, the haters need to deal with that.

For the record, me saying all this is not to shit on Pogba, who I want to do well with our club, but to show just what type of hypocrites we have amongst the supporters. The anti-Rooney agenda on the Caf is one of the most embarrassing and disgusting things for a United fan to see.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Exactly the reason.

As much as it pains folks to admit it, Pogba was still in good form that season. He was involved in a goal every other match.

The league was over, it was City's but Pep and Jose had their battles in Spain and some pre match psychology isn't exactly a mind boggling theory.
There's pre match psychology and then there's the ridiculous which is claiming Guardiola lied so Pogba would be put off his game. Believe it or not that would be a very serious accusation that goes way beyond pre match banter. Was Guardiola a bit of a cnut for bringing it to the media's attention, of course he was but he wouldn't of used it if he wasn't given the ammunition in the first place.

If you read the article Raiola made a massive u turn when he found out the news was public knowledge. He then said he didn't speak with Guardiola but did speak with City officials. For me it doesn't matter if toad was speaking with Guardiola or his club. The most important thing is he was speaking with someone there and offering his client to them which is the reason I question Pogbas loyalty because it's now twice in 3 years (that we know of) that this has happened.

Suv666

If Madrid are willing to pay up, we should sell him, no point in having a player who is unhappy.

He'sRaldo

He's done a lot of social media stuff showing he's happy here. Why are people so insecure about him?

Yagami

Good post resistant
It feels like he hasn't played at all this season. I can't wait to see him supporting Rashford, Martial and James.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Recent interview he did with MUTV about his journey from the academy (yes, he too is also a Manchester United academy graduate). He confirms that he’s not really injured but just hasn’t felt like playing recently.

3KDré

Recent interview he did with MUTV about his journey from the academy (yes, he too is also a Manchester United academy graduate). He confirms that he’s not really injured but just hasn’t felt like playing recently.
When?

Manutd GOGOGO

Is the 2nd part real? Where is the part on Pogba not playing despite not injured? Hope it's not true...

Sterling Archer

So do we think we will definitely go in the summer?
He certainly isn't going to wait around til 2021/22 to win the league.

And let's be honest, if I'm his manager genuinely looking out for him I tell him to kick it up a gear this season and move on to an already established club in Europe ready to challenge on all fronts. He's done his time with a project.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He certainly isn't going to wait around til 2021/22 to win the league.

And let's be honest, if I'm his manager genuinely looking out for him I tell him to kick it up a gear this season and move on to an already established club in Europe ready to challenge on all fronts. He's done his time with a project.
There's no certainly about it. If we're clearly improving, which in my opinion we are, then I don't see why he can't be convinced to stay. I still believe that he has no issue with the club rather the competitiveness of the club, if we start looking like we're not far off then I can see him being happy to remain.

MDFC Manager

Think I'll find myself in the minority, but we need him back desperately. I trust no one else in that #10/attacking midfield position.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
The scrutiny on Pogba amongst our fans is bizarre. When players like martial get a relatively free ride.

when AM was out, he was talked about asbeing the missing piece of the jigsaw, despite never showing that he’s good enough to be our 9. Whereas we’re crying out for a creative 10 and Pogba has shown to be brilliant with a free role and yet he’s still talked about as being disruptive and shit. It’s weird.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
We need him back. Even if the next 6 months is his last days here.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The scrutiny on Pogba amongst our fans is bizarre. When players like martial get a relatively free ride.

when AM was out, he was talked about asbeing the missing piece of the jigsaw, despite never showing that he’s good enough to be our 9. Whereas we’re crying out for a creative 10 and Pogba has shown to be brilliant with a free role and yet he’s still talked about as being disruptive and shit. It’s weird.
He'd also be the first one blamed if we didn't win a game like we should have today.

It's fair to say that Pogba isn't the issue, but he's also not the complete answer alone. The whole team needs work.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
He'd also be the first one blamed if we didn't win a game like we should have today.

It's fair to say that Pogba isn't the issue, but he's also not the complete answer alone. The whole team needs work.
Completely agree with everything you’ve said

3KDré

We can see that there is a missing link between the double pivot and the no.10, that the forwards are missing some supply, we are having trouble with parked buses and we need a few goals from no.10. All of these things Lingard isn't doing Pogba will be great at. Will be exciting when he is eventually back in the team.

Brightonian

I can't wait to have him back. That's despite the fact that even in relative results doldrums I enjoy watching this team and I think we're going places in the end under Ole, and if he does leave, provided it's for a big feck-off fee, I won't be as totally distraught as I would have been last season.

But he's just a fantastically entertaining player to watch, and I can't wait to see him do his thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.