Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
The main reason he didn't sustain that level was because Ole switched back to a 4231 in 19/20 for some reason and had him playing in a pivot behind Lingard and co.
19/20 is Irrelevant to my post. Ole played 433 almost the whole time in that red box 18/19 and Pogba didn’t perform.

Stacks

That pretty much sums up most fans views, honestly to say we are concerned he will stay beyond January says everything.

Never disliked a current first team player as much in my time supporting United, he's got amazing ability but he chooses to be a selfish player over and over again. We've given this guy the benefit of the doubt so many times, we've brought in players to take the weight of responsibility off his shoulders yet he still hasn't proven to be good enough.

Left hand side, right hand side, holding midfielder, attacking midfielder, he's played everywhere and all he's proven is he thinks he's a far better player than he actually is. The best of Pogba is shown for France, his ego believes he's bigger than a football club and that can't be the case with your nation otherwise you never get picked.

So basically he tows the line with them, holds his position and does what we expect of him at United, yet never see. Simple passing, simple teamwork and control of the football.

Not a liability who costs countless goals week in week out.
I don't dislike him at all. When he came on vs RB he looked like he wanted to help us win. He is professional

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Top scorer and assister but no credit for it, no wonder he feels unappreciated. If Herrera got those figures he's be lauded yet he's the one who ran and took the bag from PSG :lol:
He would get a damn sight more credit if he kept his dumbass brother and scumbag agent on a leash, and didnt present his arse to real and juve every few months. He is perfectly entitled to want to go there, just shut the feck up about it and make it happen.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
:boring: Same boring old shit. Yeah, it’s everyone else’s fault, gullible to the end.
sorry but I said at the time to plenty of people that this won’t end well. Stop being so childish. This isn’t people making excuses, the sooner he leaves the better if he doesn’t want to be here...but do I blame him? No was inevitable from the get go.

Devil81

No wonder the hate is strong when people believe in stuff like this.
It's true, he constantly gives the ball away, he's lazy in possession and he gives silly fouls away covering his own mistakes on a weekly basis.

Coops73

sorry but I said at the time to plenty of people that this won’t end well. Stop being so childish. This isn’t people making excuses, the sooner he leaves the better if he doesn’t want to be here...but do I blame him? No was inevitable from the get go.
Pogba and his fat mate have pretty much bad mouthed the club for god knows how long because he can’t stand the idea that he’s been criticised for below average performances, the club and Ole in particular have done nothing but supported and defended him from what I can see and yet every time the cnut goes away on international duty or Raiola opens his mouth it’s “new challenge” this “deserves better” that.

They’ve constantly tried to make the club look bad and create a position of vulnerability and being let down and unfortunately with “fans” like yourself eating up that shit it’s no wonder but yeah I’m childish and your fecking Nostradamus.

laughtersassassin

Very very good today not sure how anyone could say otherwise.

Also he really helps us out in defensive set plays. Seems to win them more than anyone else in our team

That said as a team we are crap from set plays both offensively and defensively.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Pogba put on a master class on the ball tonight.

The first time pass for the 1st assist, and the pirouette to set up the 3rd goal were especially :drool:

AngliaRed

regardless of where he wants to be or whether he’s happy, the past 3 games he has been an absolute professional.

Getting back to somewhere near his best.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Let's win a cup or two before you go, Paul.

Real Name

Showed what he's capable of. Still hungs onto the ball too much sometimes but overall a very good game.

Welbeckham

Decent performance, despite being sloppy and constantly giving the ball away, he created most of our attacks with taking those risks. Very typical of him.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Moments of absolute genius mixed with some sloppy passing. In form Pogba in a nutshell. But, I will take this version any day.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
He had a great game. Are people actually unhappy with that?
Well I’m not afraid to admit I was turning the air blue when he managed to carelessly lose the ball three fecking times in a row, right before he started the move that ended in our third goal. Which my son told me to shove right up my arse (he’s a big Pogfan). Deserved tbf.

acnumber9

I'm chuffed. If only he was truly ours to keep.
Yeah, thankfully our need for him isn’t quite what it was. But when he plays well it shows just how good a team we could be if he could just get his head down and play.

Irwin99

Played very well but there was passage of play that summed up his time here; no exaggeration, literally lost the ball three times in a minute in his own half then does that sublime skill for the third goal. That whole sequence must have been done in less than two minutes. Good play overall and credit where it's due.

That third goal shows exactly what makes Pogba so good yet so dangerous to play. Had lost the ball in our half twice in the past few minutes already trying to hold onto it for too long, then he decides to do it again and roulettes two Sheffield players completely opening the field for our counter. Thought he was mostly wonderful today, but got us into trouble a few too many times, I've accepted that's just who he is.

saivet

He was good today but he was incredibly sloppy at times. It didn't really cause us any problems but frustrating nonetheless.

laughtersassassin

I'm chuffed. If only he was truly ours to keep.
Enjoy it while he is here.

Understandable he wants to leave. Lots of reasons for it. Some on him, Some on the state of the club and even Some on the fans. Really no reason for all the hate from others.

Important thing will be replacing him which I doubt the club will do very well. That's the only issue with him going really but again that is a state of the club problem again.

One thing we know is despite people clamouring for VDB to replace him he simply can't.

Superunknown

Thought he was great today and hope that he continues playing like this. Just has to do this more often.

binary bot
Another career marred by addiction.

Is there treatment for compulsive ball shielding in dangerous areas?

acnumber9

Well I’m not afraid to admit I was turning the air blue when he managed to carelessly lose the ball three fecking times in a row, right before he started the move that ended in our third goal. Which my son told me to shove right up my arse (he’s a big Pogfan). Deserved tbf.
Yeah, that was frustrating. It’s the trade off you take for when it comes off because when it does you take two opponents out of the game and he has the ability to do it. He just needs to be sensible enough to know when to do it. When he’s on it he makes it look easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.