6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winrar

Pogba has all the talent in the world, and dare I say a player of his caliber is too good to be benched at almost any club.

Having said that, all that talent means jack shit if his heart is not in the right place which is a major reason as to why he's not performing to standard. If he's still causing drama and kicking up a fuss by end of the season I wouldn't be upset in seeing him let go.

Zen86

Really doesn’t know what he’s doing in the middle, and didn’t look like he could be bothered trying. Suddenly remembered he’s a professional footballer in the last 20 minutes when he pushed further forward.

lex talionis

I really hope it’s been made clear to Donny that he’ll get his chances after Pogba is sold in January.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Could he ever stop strolling around pointing to where he wants the defenders to pass the ball.

Only woke up at 60 and started getting forward then.

I thought we were beaten badly in MF tonight. Well for about 70 minutes.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He's fecking shite. Wonders around for three quarters of the game, then people defend him because he decides to start playing only to the required standard.

Get him the feck out.

cyberman

He played well. Held his position, worked the ball to the forwards.
We cant shit on him for not keeping it simple, and when he does, claim hes shite.

kundalini

Good shot from distance that was saved. Wasn't too far away from a few ambitious through-balls. Not involved that much.

Holters

Horrible today, but he raised his game towards the end when Wolves parked the bus.

mu4c_20le

Like Maguire, if we didnt pay as much as we did for him, there would be less scrutiny. Still our best central midfielder and he played some passes that Fred could only dream of.

Lewnited

Poor game, so loose with the ball. No surprise he got a little better when Matic decided to actually play in midfield alongside him in the last 30 though. Gold help his replacement if he's also asked to play in midfield with no teammates within 20 yards!

Aint gota Kalou

Didn't think he was bad at all. Thought he was one of our brighter players which doesn't say much though.

Zlatan Ibrahomovic

Best United player today IMO, took responsibility with the ball although his teammates seemed reluctant to go forward.

saivet

Just a meh performance, some good and some bad. He didn't stink out the joint but a pretty average performance from him, like the rest of the team.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Just popping in to see at a glance how many passes were misplaced tonight. No doubt they’ve all been counted.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I think he was really shite in general today. Good for about 7 minutes though

Bobski

Jogba for the first 60, then 10 mins of being the best player on the pitch, then back to walking to the end.

Devil may care

Pogba's shift 15 yards up the pitch in the last 15 minutes started our best period of pressure that eventually led to the goal.

El Zoido

He didn’t impose himself on the game, I don’t know how you could say he had a good performance today. He hardly did anything and spent most of the game jogging around. I expect a lot more from him, from a player of his calibre.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
He was shite. Hasn’t learned from the same shit he was doing 4 years ago.

Roboc7

He didn’t play well but he was was too isolated for majority of the game. Matic was babysitting Maguire so we basically had no midfield until last 10-15 mins.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Static. That's all I can say.

Think he'll be a better on the right wing as he can whip some pass.

The United

I thought he started playing around 70 mins of the game. When he did, he did some good stuff.

I just can't remember what he did before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.