Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Not sure why he is starting. Fred and Scott have done well ( not great but acceptable performance). Pogba hasn't at all.

Krits

I’ll say it again, sell him while he has some value and invest in other places in the team. He just doesn’t have a Winners mentality. Or he is just sabotaging.

marktan

I've been saying for about 3 seasons now we should play him as an AM or not at all. Just because he's big doesn't mean he's phsyical - he's not and it weakens our team when he plays deep. A better manager should see this. It works for France because they had Kante and Matuidi making the ground.

I'd even try him at RW because he has skill to beat a man and can pick a pass, I just feel because he's big and has a great passing range people think he should be a deep midfielder but it doesn't work.

lex talionis

I never thought I’d write this, but’s it time to let him go to Real if that’s still a possibility. Tomorrow.

We’re in rebuilding mode again and we have a perfectly suitable upgrade on Pogba in the squad already.

Pain ahead, mates.

zurnalist

Pogba is one of my favorite players and his performances have been unacceptable to say the least. Should not get a start in the team atm.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
So many things wrong at the club that Pogba would be way down the list of priorities of things to sort out.

I'm giving him this season maybe half a season before I call for his head.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
You just have to laugh at this point whenever someone claims he is world class. So far from it ffs :lol:. He's a mediocre midfielder who can do some fancy flicks. Zero intelligence and the amount he gives it away is just so infuriating. Put him on the bench and sell him for whatever we can get next year.
Incredible, isn't it? Nowhere near world class, or best midfielder in the world/league bullshit, or whatever. He is yet to have a season where he is our top3 players, and the competition is nowhere near great.

I remember when people claimed he will be our best shooter of the ball in few years because his shots basically just looked dangerous in his first season for us, despite not even scoring any goals from outside the box. That's when I gave up with his fans and realised he has the most biased fanbase in the world. Thought it was Ronaldo's fanbase, but at least Ronaldo gives arguments in his favour every year, Pogba is basically the same player every year, average to bad throughout the year with few great games; and some good moments in games.

marktan

Pogba is one of my favorite players and his performances have been unacceptable to say the least. Should not get a start in the team atm.
I think he's looked really unfit this season. Probably a lack of pre-season + covid after effects. Ole really should be managing the team better, we have so many midfield options why play an out of form and unfit Pogba?

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I think he's looked really unfit this season. Probably a lack of pre-season + covid after effects. Ole really should be managing the team better, we have so many midfield options why play an out of form and unfit Pogba?
Because Ole plays favourites and doesn't drop him / Martial / Rashford / Macguire / De Gea no matter how badly they play. If they're available and they want to play, they start.

Renegade

I've been saying for about 3 seasons now we should play him as an AM or not at all. Just because he's big doesn't mean he's phsyical - he's not and it weakens our team when he plays deep. A better manager should see this. It works for France because they had Kante and Matuidi making the ground.

I'd even try him at RW because he has skill to beat a man and can pick a pass, I just feel because he's big and has a great passing range people think he should be a deep midfielder but it doesn't work.
His strongest asset is his long ball from deep so I don’t think he should be playing as a #10. His 100% not a #6 though. He needs to be a #8 in a midfield 3 with a runner around him.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Pogba doesn't have the tactical ability to play so deep.

He goes and tries to dribble and turn around other midfielders in every situations that he gets caught and we get attacked with more opposition attackers vs our own defensive ones.

Mctomminay & Fred played better because they have energy but also dont try play in a way they cant handle. It might lead to less creative ability from deep but leads to a 2 man deep midfield unit. When Pogba plays it becomes a 1 man defensive unit with them being poorly positioned due to Pogba's decisions.

Who would play Matic and Pogba next to each other? They play in such opposite ways that Matic is left defending a channel than the centre. Matic centrally defending with Pogba in front of him would be better but Ole is too addicted to the 4231 and wont use the best players in the best position for that tactic either.

NinjaFletch

If we hadn't let him go in the first place absolutely nobody would have thought he was world class at Juve.

Incredible how badly we managed to play ourselves with him.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Thank feck he hasn't signed a new deal, imagine being stuck with that for another 5 years

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Thank feck he hasn't signed a new deal, imagine being stuck with that for another 5 years
Let's just hope it stays that way. My worry is we "convince him" to sign a new deal to lock him up well past his prime on horrendous wages.

Ludens the Red

Can’t be trusted to play anywhere basically.
Basically needs very specific conditions to excel.
Ones which he will never get here. It’s a shame really because I am 100% certain he’d have gone without covid. Now we have to put up with these rubbish, half arsed performances tricked in with one very good performance a month because for some reason Ole has now made him undroppable.

AlwaysTheKop

Supports
Liverpool
He’s a Instagram star who can do some fancy flicks with a ball... has no intention of being a legend for you and his follower count probably means more to him than your club.

BlueHaze

Despite all his woeful efforts I won't say a single bad thing about him. He openly came out and said he wanted out on multiple occasions. The club held him against his own will. This is what they get, simple as that. You could say hopefully they will have learned a lesson but these charlatans will never learn anything. We will now probably end up losing him for a 50% lower fee than what we could have gotten in the first place.

ariel

In all three league games he was awful. Even the goal in the cup the ball was actually off target and got a crazy spin from the wall.

But then again, it is not only he who's under performing till now

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He’s a Instagram star who can do some fancy flicks with a ball... has no intention of being a legend for you and his follower count probably means more to him than your club.
Quoted for truth.

Valencia's Left Foot

Supports
Austin FC, USMNT, Three Lions
This is who he is. People waiting for some mythical light to come on will be waiting for eternity. His attitude and performances will continue to be inconsistent regardless of his position or who he plays with, that’s just who he is, and for a cm, we need someone who brings it every single damn game. That’s just not him, time to move on.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
No joy in even bashing Pogba today.

What a complete shambles the past few weeks have been. Thank God we have a 2 week break from this stupid club.

The midfield general

I have said it before several times,we will never do an good with this lazy overated fecker in the team,it”s like turning out with 10 men all the time.His body language is shit, He strolls about and does not give a feck about his teammates,If I played in the same team as him I would be all over him ,and tell him to either make an effort or feck off.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Should be nowhere near starting XI, regardless of position on the pitch. Bruno sub, possibly fighting with VdB for this spot.

Guaranteed to start next game in central midfield.

tjb

This is who he is. People waiting for some mythical light to come on will be waiting for eternity. His attitude and performances will continue to be inconsistent regardless of his position or who he plays with, that’s just who he is, and for a cm, we need someone who brings it every single damn game. That’s just not him, time to move on.
Bruno coming in took the attacking pressure completely off him, now he plays it as a secondary role, that is what he has always been. At the end of last season, despite lindelofs woes, our defence was strong enough to carry his lack of tracking. But nemanja and the defence have come to the season off form and unfit and are exposing the inadequacies in his game. I never felt he suited us, but still think he is quality in the right specific situatuon

Reiver

I've defended Pogba but its getting to the point where I can't anymore. He should be a big game player for us, a name the opposition hate seeing on the teamsheet but, currently he's the opposite.
I used to say we don't have anybody else who does what he can do. He's just contributing nothing. I now agree with those who say if we can get a fee for him, take it.

Sara125

Hmm should I be petty and go back to my posts from months ago in which I criticised him for being lazy and not tracking back etc. to see if the contrarians from then have now changed their tune...

Red_Aaron

Plays at half pace from first minute to the last
Constantly takes 5 touches when one will suffice
Refuses to do his defensive duties
Doesn't offer anything in the way of goal threat

Clearly a talented guy but there's no question in my mind that he's just not a good player. Would be a good youtube freestyler

DoomSlayer

Ole's fault for still starting Pogba. It's the manager's job to take those tough decisions, same thing with Maguire and with De Gea.

Status
Not open for further replies.