Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I usually defend pogba but that was a horrible. You don't win football matches either you Cms passing it that poorly.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Another one is those “is he actually a great player?” games for the increasingly large pile.

Far too many games like those over his time here.

Nep77

He is just not good enough to play on double pivot and be the guy that controls and dictate the flow of the game. He shouldn't have started when he wasn't fit and to do worse and pair him with Mctominay.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
No use criticizing him specifically. Everyone was garbage with nobody sticking out from the starters.

Renegade

His bottom level is so bad. I always felt even when he was at Juve he was a highlights player. I don’t remember Keane and Scholes ever dropping regular 3/10 performances in their whole time. This is what his 5th season back here? How long until he gives us a full world class season?

superdry

touched by a genius
Doesn't look like he wants to be here and if he doesn't pull his finger out, I don't want him here.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He has been crap. If he's not fit, we should have started VDB instead. I predicted VDB to start this ahead of him anyway, so why did we do the opposite ? He's 100% not ready to start the season.
I don't know why we didn't, VdB even played in the friendly match last week.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Pogba is hot and cold. He is not consistent at all. Some days he is unreal. Then other days he plays like he played today.

Personally i dont think we can trust him and i dont think we will win either the PL or CL with him as a starter. I would love to be wrong. But i think in two years time we will still be discusing Pogba and what is wrong with him.

Pogba is not a bad player. it is just he is hyped beyond belief into something he is not. Granted, he was absolute dog shite today.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Given he has just recovered from COVID, and only started training this week? He was really poor today though, but so was our entire team.
Manchester United deemed Pogba fit enough to start, that's all we need to know. No excuses.

Raw

Manchester United deemed Pogba fit enough to start, that's all we need to know. No excuses.
In fairness we're not exactly great at deeming players fit enough. Didn't we force Rashford to come back too early, causing him to be injured further?

snowkarl

He was a disgrace today. Didn't try. He and McT hid from the ball for the entire first 30 minute and let Palace just walk through them.

Doesn't look bothered. Hasn't improved. Doesn't run. Can't play as some sort of defensive mid as he is now... just useless.

At least 2 years ago he had some flair and unpredictability... now he's just a perennial passenger. Nothing performer.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
His bottom level is so bad. I always felt even when he was at Juve he was a highlights player. I don’t remember Keane and Scholes ever dropping regular 3/10 performances in their whole time. This is what his 5th season back here? How long until he gives us a full world class season?
he wont ever. He will be good a few games and then piss poor other games.

He just is not as good as we think he should be.

I think personally we should get rid of him and i would let him go cheaply as well just to make a point to other players in the team.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Pogba seems to lack work ethic. He was out fought today by the Palace MFs.

3KDré

Well, given how poorly many of our departments are run I wouldn't put it past them to have made an error here. He was really bad though, agreed. Today's loss is on Ole for me though. It's his job to prepare his team properly and from minute one we looked like we didn't have a plan and none of the players looked up for it. We definitely had enough quality on the pitch to beat these lot.

TsuWave

I still don’t understand why everyone is camping in this thread considering half of the team had worse performances

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Watching tennis here. Dimitrov had Covid. Commentators just said it took him about a month to stop feeling fatigued etc. He had a mild mild version as well. To me, Pogba looked quite unhealthy. I'm taking this into consideration and not have a go at him - especially since everyone else was so shit.

Falcow

We will never win anything important so long as he plays for us. I shall rejoice the day he leaves. Nothing against him personally, I'm sure he is a nice guy but please just grant him his wish and let him leave.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

He didn't look fit today but that doesn't really justify all the poor touches and passes he made.
Ole sees him at training every morning, if he started he was deemed fit enough to play at least 50-60 minutes.

I trust him to get back to his best in time though.

dev1l

Pogba is more talented than VdB BUT VdB wants to be here while Pogba s heart is elsewhere.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
We will never win anything important so long as he plays for us. I shall rejoice the day he leaves. Nothing against him personally, I'm sure he is a nice guy but please just grant him his wish and let him leave.
Are you being serious? He wasn't fit as he recovered from Coronavirus just last week. It's Ole who should be able to see this.

Pogba was bad and but so was 10 other player. Atleast Pogba had valid excuse

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Pogba is more talented than VdB BUT VdB wants to be here while Pogba s heart is elsewhere.
I don't understand the need to compare them. Van De Beek just came on as a sub for his first app ever, Pogba has been here for 4 years. Obviously Pogba has had ups and downs just like I expect Van De Beek (or any player in the world for that matter) to have.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I still don’t understand why everyone is camping in this thread considering half of the team had worse performances
Seems a bit unfair. Not half the team, all the team were equally bad.

Ace of Spades

Terrible performance, needs to improve a lot. Maybe he had fitness issues, but he was terrible.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He looked really unfit.

I’m a big pogba fan but if he plays like that there’s generally no point him being on the pitch. I don’t know what’s wrong with him but he hasn’t looked the same since his injury. At this point I think fred should be playing.

-Supreme-

Wait till we give him a new 6 years contract that will be level with De Gea at 375k a week, we seem to have a habit of offering big contracts to players on a slump

Status
Not open for further replies.