6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

GazTheLegend

Always comes across as a top guy. Regardless of transfers rumours and hear say, I can't wait for him to find his form with a full season ahead of him.
He's a fantastic guy and looking at how happy he was when he scored that goal against Luton I don't think anyone can question his commitment.

Coops73

Leader :drool:

no wonder all of his peers love him.
In pic 1 he’s saying to pellestri “ Ca Va cold ‘ere innit, it’s a lot warmer in Madrid”

In pic 2 he’s saying to DVB “Ha ha, Madrid are beaucoup skint mate, that’s why we’re both here”

Pic 3 he’s saying to Telles “Alex mate, here’s the number for Perez, lovely fella, give him a call, don’t fax him”

Pic 4 he’s saying to Cavani “bonjour, see that guy over there? his name is Rojo, he’s here but he’s not here if you know what I mean”

Canagel

Leader :drool:

no wonder all of his peers love him.
Multi lingual, a leader in the locker room, never involved in a scandal and universally admired by everyone including rival players.

But Im supposed to believe he is a bad influence because George from Northamptonshire said so :lol:

Multi lingual, a leader in the locker room, never involved in a scandal and universally admired by everyone including rival players.

But Im supposed to believe he is a bad influence because George from Northamptonshire said so :lol:
:lol:

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia

Indeed

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
In pic 1 he’s saying to pellestri “ Ca Va cold ‘ere innit, it’s a lot warmer in Madrid”

In pic 2 he’s saying to DVB “Ha ha, Madrid are beaucoup skint mate, that’s why we’re both here”

Pic 3 he’s saying to Telles “Alex mate, here’s the number for Perez, lovely fella, give him a call, don’t fax him”

Pic 4 he’s saying to Cavani “bonjour, see that guy over there? his name is Rojo, he’s here but he’s not here if you know what I mean”

You just made me laugh so hard man!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The thing with Paul is we don't know what to get with him, he might turn up bossing everything, then again might turn up disinterest and looking lazy as feck.

Remember the geese

Always nice to see Northamptonshire get a mention. Born and bred.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Right call to bench him today I think. That said, PSG have gone for a trio of tacklers in their midfield, so it’s also possible that we’ve made an error by not trying to press home an advantage of superior quality. There’s an argument that we’ve seen their plodders in there and reduced ourselves down to their level in midfield, where we technically didn’t have to given we have some superior quality to call upon in Pogba and Donny. There’s a possibility that we could outplay them in there with a Diamond perhaps, with Donny and Pogba alongside Bruno and one other. We shouldn’t be getting passed around with their trio tonight.

Still, my instinct is to play it safe away from home tonight.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Right call to bench him today I think. That said, PSG have gone for a trio of tacklers in their midfield, so it’s also possible that we’ve made an error by not trying to press home an advantage of superior quality. There’s an argument that we’ve seen their plodders in there and reduced ourselves down to their level in midfield, where we technically didn’t have to given we have some superior quality to call upon in Pogba and Donny. There’s a possibility that we could outplay them in there with a Diamond perhaps, with Donny and Pogba alongside Bruno and one other. We shouldn’t be getting passed around with their trio tonight.

Still, my instinct is to play it safe away from home tonight.
If it had been an in-form Pogba I'd say you were right. I think we've gone for the safer approach tonight due to our defence. What has me on the fence is knowing Herrera's man-marking abilities, he'll be stuck to Fernandes like glue so having more than one creative midfield option would've been beneficial.

One positive is that I think the gulf in quality between the two sides is a lot less than it has been for a good while.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If it had been an in-form Pogba I'd say you were right. I think we've gone for the safer approach tonight due to our defence. What has me on the fence is knowing Herrera's man-marking abilities, he'll be stuck to Fernandes like glue so having more than one creative midfield option would've been beneficial.

One positive is that I think the gulf in quality between the two sides is a lot less than it has been for a good while.
I agree with you, the bolded bit is potentially only my slight concern. Their front line is superb, we know that, but we had an opportunity to put a midfield out that has far more quality than theirs, and haven’t taken it.

I do agree with you about Pogba’s form though, although at the same time, we don’t expect him to play like this forever, so there’s still a part of me that could have hoped for a good performance had he started. Then there’s Donny too.

I think we are fairly matched up everywhere except the front. Potentially, we could have had one each in terms of superior departments with attack and midfield, but we’ve picked a midfield that is probably similar level to theirs.

PSG 1:2 Man Utd

GMoore23

Looked absolutely shattered at the end and he only played 30mins.
Right decision to keep him on the bench. Fred on the other hand covered every blade of grass and was still sprinting after 90mins. Pogbas not a United player.

acnumber9

Him coming on made a big difference. Was able to play higher up the pitch and that helps.

Santos J

Was a great sub and tactical switch by Ole when bringing him on, settled us again massively in midfield.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Professional display, but he had a new haircut so.....

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We took control of the game with his introduction and the formation switch. Did really well.

Godfather

Good performance. But I swear he pumped more after 30 mins than Fred did after running his his socks off for 90

HowYouDoin

He was great when he came on and I liked where Ole played him. He was basically a false 9 that plays a bit more on the left. Its probably his best position. If he is going to play then thats the position he should play, he should be in a more advanced role than Bruno.
Great performance by him. He is amazing as a super sub and yeah he definitely should stay on the bench and not be a part of our midfield again.
Fred and McTominay are just so much better there.

dr.twinny

Looked absolutely shattered at the end and he only played 30mins.
Right decision to keep him on the bench. Fred on the other hand covered every blade of grass and was still sprinting after 90mins. Pogbas not a United player.
Utter nonsense. He had a real good cameo today and it shows he's better forward for us.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Game-changer tonight. Very positive substitution.

Took starting lineup on the chin and showed his class second half. Assist for Rashford too.

saivet

Very good performance when he came on. We were under the cosh but we managed to get a control of the midfield after he came on and we switched things up tactically.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Pogba played really well when he came on. Not just with the ball to feet. He dominated PSG physically. When De Gets started going long late on PSG couldn't cope with his presence.

Aint gota Kalou

Was nice and looked like we played a sort of diamond and he fits that position perfectly. On paper down the left with Shaw and Martial they can all play quick one touch football. Should try it a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.