6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

fps

Genuine question, we keep being told by many that he has all the talent in the world. At what? I can see quick turnover penetrative passes, genuinely brilliant, often. That’s not enough for £90m. What else?

Web of Bissaka

Maybe he should stop trying to make those shitty out-muscle play he likes to do and focus more on quick passes.
It's not even that good - how many times he lost the muscle contest? a lot, and the ball? free gifts to opposing team to counter.

Amazing!

He have the tendency to make football complicated.

UnitedFan93

Great players make things look simple. Pogba, on the other hand, makes simple things look complicated. He's as mediocre as any in our squad and his 'talent' is vastly overrated. Regarding attitude and commitment levels I won't even go there!

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Defended him for years. He is actually not as talented as advertised. Rooney can still do everything Pogba does, just slower now.

drdoityourself

He's been absolutely awful this season but trying to rewrite the past and question his talent is too much. His passing was exceptional the first few years here. He did not lose possession at this rate either. He could link defence to attack in a manner no Man Utd midfielder could in almost the last decade. Assists and chances created were very high for a midfielder.

He's become lost here. Can't find a position, has an unhealthy relationship with the fanbase and seems struggling for confidence and probably motivation.

Pav1878

Pogba is a coward of a player. Doesn't like the rough and tumble, doesn't like to work hard, doesn't like it when the opposition are in his face. When the going gets tough, pogba goes missing plain and simple.

Can't stand the guy, he needs to go asap.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Maybe he should stop trying to make those shitty out-muscle play he likes to do and focus more on quick passes.
It's not even that good - how many times he lost the muscle contest? a lot, and the ball? free gifts to opposing team to counter.

Amazing!

He have the tendency to make football complicated.
We have quite a few trademark moves like that in the team. Maguire lumping a diagonal ball to the opposition defense/GK/out of bounds. Wan-Bissaka taking one touch forward then immediately passing back. Fred taking 3 touches when he can take one. And yes, this Pogba move of slowing the game down for no reason other than bully a player but losing precious momentum in the process.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
That was horrible. I can imagine the speeches he makes in the dressing room, then you go out and serve up something like that. He is terrible on the ball these days. After his last game where he made the big mistake this was his chance to go on and build some confidence, and possibly redeem himself. He just hides, both figuratively and literally. He isn't capable of much right now, and seems more similar to Cleverley than Scholes at the moement.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
We have quite a few trademark moves like that in the team. Maguire lumping a diagonal ball to the opposition defense/GK/out of bounds. Wan-Bissaka taking one touch forward then immediately passing back. Fred taking 3 touches when he can take one. And yes, this Pogba move of slowing the game down for no reason other than bully a player but losing precious momentum in the process.
Didn't need to mention him because he was fine today, but Shaw has a classic move he does, even if he is a fullback, running down the line is so far from his game that you can spot him halfheartedly chase down a ball he thinks is a lost cause, then in the last moment he realises the ball was perfectly fine so he starts sprinting. Sometimes he'll get it sometimes he wont, but he always does that move and it looks ridiculous because most players try their hardest to reach any ball, even lost causes. This guy is just assuming he wont reach a perfectly good ball, it's horrible to see that really. Not to mention Lindelof who is waiting for every opportunity to pass taking too many touches and constantly waving his arms to signalise "your press is really effective".

MattofManchester

Before, he was a solid player with solid performances who everyone wanted to be World Class.
But he's tumbled off an absolute cliff.
His performances right now is not just of someone who's not playing to their talent, because it looks like he has no talent.

Sad to see, but it's also time to accept he's done here and let him go.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
One thing is for sure that he wouldn't cry if Solskjaer will be sacked.
If this was to happen and he came out roaring like he did last time can we rename the "new manager bounce" to the "new Pogba bounce"?

On his performances, my expectations were lowered when it became evident that he was struggling to work the domestic puzzle out and advance his game for us. If you go into these games not expecting much then you see these performances as more of the same really. No responsibility, no accountability and no consequences to being shit. Same as it has been for the last few years.

Andrew Richmond

Paul Pogba needs to be sold. He has delivered nothing in his time with us and the sooner we get rid of him the better.

Everton 1:3 Man Utd

MattofManchester

He really does glide across a pitch when he's at full tilt.
Watching him today, I'd say he's one of our fastest players.

Again begs the question as to why don't we see any of those bursting runs on a more frequent basis?

T_Model101

Played well when he came on I thought. Something of a Fellaini role, to keep hold of the ball.

DoomSlayer

Wide. Near the touchline, back to the stands, so he cannot be pressed in the middle of the pitch.
I agree, looks more comfortable in protecting the ball in those areas and creating some space. I just really want to see him up his tempo at certain moments, it's what sets him back from fully unleashing his true potential, in my opinion.

Hard to see a way forward for him now. He can't fit in a midfield 3 with Bruno, they leave us too exposed to play with just one other. They're equally as creative but he lacks the fight Bruno has so will not get ahead of him. He's one hell of an impact player of the bench but there's no way he'll be content with that.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Hard to see a way forward for him now. He can't fit in a midfield 3 with Bruno, they leave us too exposed to play with just one other. They're equally as creative but he lacks the fight Bruno has so will not get ahead of him. He's one hell of an impact player of the bench but there's no way he'll be content with that.
Pretty much. Whats the most disappointing with this his his lack of fight. You can tell DDG have responded well to the challenge of facing tougher competition for his place. After Bruno has arrived I feel like Pogba has almost just given up. It's really sad to see really talented players struggle with those things.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
90 million bench player. :lol:
Yeah, he's definitely on the way out.
Come on Juve, cough up.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
With Bruno undroppable, he's being squeezed into corners when he comes on and can't he's not in a position for his best assets of long passing, creating or damage to the opposition. Basically, his best assets are longer required with Bruno dominating the space he generally thrived in when playing well.

Seems his days are numbered. The problem with selling Pogba is when Bruno out of form or injured. We need a quality replacement and we don't really know if DVB will be able to fill that space just yet.

Red00012

At the moment he’s a good impact sub to come on , I just don’t know where we can fit him in .

Raw

So You’d prefer James and Lingard coming on instead of him?
No I prefer Donny. I don't see the point in limiting Pogba to the bench, he's not gonna be happy with it. Sell him for a load of money and use it to improve the team as a whole (RW and DM).

Red00012

No I prefer Donny. I don't see the point in limiting Pogba to the bench, he's not gonna be happy with it. Sell him for a load of money and use it to improve the team as a whole (RW and DM).
It’s probably what will happen I’d imagine at the end of the season .

LJJT

His best position is on the bench for me. Good player to bring on in the last 20-30 mins but can’t be trusted to start games for me, he’s to slow and lazy on the ball which sets a bad tone

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Keep him as 10 minutes cameo option please. Suits everyone.
Seconded. And keep him away from midfield.

His holdup play is his biggest strength, and will be useful in many games. He can play as AM in some games when Bruno is rested, but frankly I'd rather give that chance to van de Beek.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
When he came i rated him as future best midfielder in the world. And as a Croatian i had problems with my mates because i thought that he is at same level as Modric is. :D

Wtf is his problem? He has everything to boss every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.