6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickJ

Brilliant tonight both defensively and driving the team forward. If VDB is his replacement he has some big shoes to fill!

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Class performance today. Pogba upped his game beyond everyone on the pitch in the second half and dragged us over the line. So nice when a player plays to what you know they can play like.

RUCK4444

Literally the only thing Neville said right tonight was about him in like a Left AM position is his best position as he can isolate a player and create a lot from there
Yup. I said weeks ago that he will be far more creative and make more happen than both Martial and Rashford off the left.

We simply have to have his creativity further up the pitch for the rest of this season imo.

When Bruno is slightly off form it’s vital we have him involved as he can do everything Bruno can do (if not as consistently.)

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Brilliant performance and thanks to him we dominated the game for large periods. MOTM..

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Most touches , successful passes and clearance in the game. He was fantastic

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Back to his best today. A monster in every area of the pitch.

weirdly enough since the raiola rubbish, he’s been better and better.

Everyone knows he's capable of this, it's why we all get so frustrated when he doesn't produce. Brilliant tonight, pure class

If martial is laid up he gets the left side slot at anfield now, I'm not sure he would've started but he's a cert now. Let's see some of this swagger against that mob Paul and you might just win a more few doubters over
he’s a bloody headache! Like you say, this is what he’s capable of.

despite all the media shite, he’s popular with the manager and the players.

have said previously, I wouldn’t be surprised if he signs a new contract. Perhaps it’s a similar situation to Rooney. If United are competing, and he’s playing well - he could well stay.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Superb performance today from him. From the middle too, which is great.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Credit where it is due, great performance. Held the ball up perfectly without wasting needless time, gave options for a pass, didn't hide from passes, tried forward passes, relieved pressure when we were pressed. Great (deflected) volley to boot.

Kramer

Fantastic goal! Like against West Ham.

Performs only while wearing Juventus colours? :D

Haha just kidding - top performance!

Valencia Shin Crosses

The improvement in his anticipation and positioning defensively provides the platform for him to dominate. He's always been a world class passer and physical phenomenon in the midfield, but in previous years he's always been a liability that needed covering for at the back. But he's been so much better recently that I really think he's a must start at this point.

Rolaholic

Very well rounded performance, we'll need him to keep it up if we want to continue at the top of the table as we have since he's regained form

iluvoursolskjær

Searching for life's white text in London

Idxomer

He is a consummate professional. he will help us win the league and leave with dignity
Sometimes his performances could be subpar but it's very rarely due to lack of effort.

It's the one complaint against him that I could never understand.

No Love

Good for him. I really enjoyed his second half performance. I liked how he stood up, was strong, held players off and moved the ball. I’ve been harsh on him, but credit where it’s due, that second half performance was really good. More performances like that between now and the end of the season would be very welcome.

el3mel

I don't honestly care if he stays or not, I just really like how he's putting on his best on the field most of time. Keep on doing this, Paul, and let's talk about him staying or not when summer comes.

All focus on winning the damn league now !!

Last edited:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Dare I say it he was just struggling with covid and no pre season all along? Funny that

Status
Not open for further replies.