6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_toad

As long as it's not the hamstring. Pray to the gods.
100% not a hamstring as it was front of his thigh. Any updates on the injury anyone? Him going off ended our control of the game, could have done with Donny to replace him, as Fred doesn’t have anywhere near the same ability to dictate play.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
100% not a hamstring as it was front of his thigh. Any updates on the injury anyone? Him going off ended our control of the game, could have done with Donny to replace him, as Fred doesn’t have anywhere near the same ability to dictate play.
Indeed. It's the quad but I have no idea if it's worse or not than a hamstring injury.

Red & White

Gutted to see him go off, he’s been in great form and started well last night. Quad strain could be anything from 2-6 weeks I think, depending on the grade of the tear. Will be a big loss.

MDFC Manager

Watching the game tonight, I felt for players like Bruno and Cavani having to have endured this result despite being brilliant on the night. It made me think of Pogba playing with some of the worst players at the club over the last 30 years before to the last 12 months. Small wonder he got lowered to their standard. Playing with better players also raises the game of others.
Cracking post, it's so harsh on him that people expected him to single handedly drag this team to the top.
Last goal was conceded because of a lost defensive header ...
Great point. Same with the great chance that Fred had at the edge of the box.

lost7

Proving every week that we will have to replace him with a top midfielder.
Grealish. I was hoping VdB could be groomed to become Pogba's replacement, but let's be honest that would be a downgrade. If we want to close the gap to City next season, we need add a top CDM and Grealish in midfield. If we do that, I don't think we would miss Pogba too much

Andersons Dietician

Indeed. It's the quad but I have no idea if it's worse or not than a hamstring injury.
I’ve had both and the quad was surprisingly worse for me than the hamstrings. Seemed to take an absolute age to heal as well and was just an injury that seemed really annoying.

As for the game he I thought was playing really quite well in midfield. Kind of an understated performance was just doing his job well and I feel like he intercepted a few dangerous passes.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I’ve had both and the quad was surprisingly worse for me than the hamstrings. Seemed to take an absolute age to heal as well and was just an injury that seemed really annoying.

As for the game he I thought was playing really quite well in midfield. Kind of an understated performance was just doing his job well and I feel like he intercepted a few dangerous passes.
I never had any issue with my quads giving up like that, the few time were direct knocks (a knee to the quad for instance), however my hamstrings have always been weak

Skills

Snitch
He was switching the ball brilliantly when he was on the pitch and getting us into the channels outside.

Denis' cuff

Cracking post, it's so harsh on him that people expected him to single handedly drag this team to the top.
Great point. Same with the great chance that Fred had at the edge of the box.
nah mate - just expected him to pull his weight a bit more than Schneiderlin did

So he’ll have missed most of this season and most of last. He’ll be dabbing in Dubai again before we know it

wonder how many games he’ll miss next season for whoever is stupid enough to take him off our hands?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Shame about his injury, least it's not too long. It's a good chance to see what life without Pogba might be like if we do end up losing him in summer. I'd be tempted to play McTominay in his role again, I think he's played well when he's been deployed further forward.

MDFC Manager

nah mate - just expected him to pull his weight a bit more than Schneiderlin did

So he’ll have missed most of this season and most of last. He’ll be dabbing in Dubai again before we know it

wonder how many games he’ll miss next season for whoever is stupid enough to take him off our hands?
I hope we replace him with someone who doesn't get himself injured on purpose and is naturally immune to Covid.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Don’t worry lads! A Few bad results without him and no doubt the club will panic and he’ll be signed up for 5 more years on a crazy deal. More chance of that happening than us reinvesting whatever money we could get for him. Then we can all go back to enjoying listening to mino and his family trying to flog him off through the media as soon as things get tough. I for one can’t wait.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Don’t worry lads! A Few bad results without him and no doubt the club will panic and he’ll be signed up for 5 more years on a crazy deal. More chance of that happening than us reinvesting whatever money we could get for him. Then we can all go back to enjoying listening to mino and his family trying to flog him off through the media as soon as things get tough. I for one can’t wait.
Yay four more years of listening to the likes of you rewrite history when he has a bad game....i hope he leaves.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Today felt very similar to an FA Cup game after lockdown at the end of last season. Lower league opposition and awful performance, he came on and passing improved somewhat.

Denis' cuff

I hope we replace him with someone who doesn't get himself injured on purpose and is naturally immune to Covid.
the first would be an improvement and he plays like he has COVID whether he has or not

Tom Cleverly made a bigger impact but wasn’t a “world class” near 100m signing so obviously not world class.

Could’ve done with him in the 9-0 because he sure made an impact vs Everton

Siezard

Pogba is likely to leave soon with Bruno and Scott doing so well. And let's not forget, VDB, Fred, Mata and Matic need to play as well. And the upcoming starlet like Angel Gomes and Diallo etc.

Redlyn

Badly missed last night. If he had just a fraction of the space Fred and Matic spent pinging to each other we wouldn't be bemoaning the complete lack of creativity. At the very least we would have got a couple of shots from distance. Fred had acres of room but none off the skillset required to exploit it.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Pogba is likely to leave soon with Bruno and Scott doing so well. And let's not forget, VDB, Fred, Mata and Matic need to play as well. And the upcoming starlet like Angel Gomes and Diallo etc.
Is this a joke?

Half of those players don’t even occupy the same role, and one has left the club ages ago ffs.

Sylar

RUCK4444

Ironic much of the CAF wanting Pogba back as quick as possible now, after the majority explained confidently and in detail how he is shite and should be moved on as quickly as possible.

Who knew, eh? I did, that's who.

When in form he's still our best player alongside Bruno.

RedDevilzFox

Best for us to replace him with a 'Carrick' like player. He will be leaving, we'd be stupid not to cash in this summer. Just because he's had a couple of good months doesn't change the fact he has been largely inconsistent. Not to mention his mouthpiece that spews venom every 3 months.

RedDevil250

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this, but Raiola is talking again.

"Mino Raiola: “Paul Pogba to Juventus? I can’t speak about Pogba because people are nervous, they don't sleep at night. I have to work quietly... If I speak, someone gets offended."

Credit to Fabrizio Romano on Twitter.

Olecurls99

He's been a good player for us and has lived up to the fee all told.
On the other hand I won't be sad to see the back of his agent and his mouthy brothers.
If we can replace him with Grealish then I'll be ecstatic.

Idxomer

He was bailing out the team before his injury.

Once again injuries stop his momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.