6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedishFish

Very good performance, you could tell that he had that hunger when he came on and it was boosted by the goal.

Made all the difference when we were crowded in midfield to bring us through the tie.

Lewnited

I know this sounds offensive, but when I read this type of comments I seriously question whether there's even any point in debating things. I mean, how poor does your understanding of football is that you base how a player is performing based on goals and assists (especially for a midfielder)?

Agreed, we're lucky there's the international break where he'll hopefully play some games to recover fitness. And also, good choice by Ole not to start him. He wouldn't have lasted the 90 minutes
Yeah it's shocking, I thought the same thing reading that post.

Raven

He's a Rolls Royce, when he's like that theres no team in the world that can contain him.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's staying. Having that additional player that can create makes us so much harder to play against.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
[
He’s been awful for around 3 years now, the fact he’s going through his usual 1-2 month run of good form does not change that.

He’s front 4 player I’ve always said it but he can be replaced with real quality in Grealish.

If he has brilliant concentration all the time he’d be unbelievable but he doesn’t, thanks for the goal but still want him sold, there are a lot of front four players who are better than him.
Thank God the coach and his teammates don't think like you. Just try to enjoy tonight if you can

RedIan

Oozed real class tonight.. when hes in that mood he is World class. Big bonus having him back for the run in.

Red & White

Superb and he had a real hunger about him when he came on, which the rest of the team matched. Great to have him back, he‘ll be hugely important in the run-in.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Rashford needs replacing? what is this nonsense.
To be fair I'm inclined to agree. Rashford isn't good enough to be in the starting XI for a PL winning team imo.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Rashford needs replacing? what is this nonsense.
I don’t think Rashford on form should be replaced but honestly it doesn’t happen enough and his bottom level unacceptable. We miss martial on form more as up to this season he’s always been the better player for me.

dal

[

Thank God the coach and his teammates don't think like you. Just try to enjoy tonight if you can
I am and I’m enjoying the fact we are winning and Pogba scored because he’s increasing his fee.

win, win.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He’s been awful for around 3 years now, the fact he’s going through his usual 1-2 month run of good form does not change that.

He’s front 4 player I’ve always said it but he can be replaced with real quality in Grealish.

If he has brilliant concentration all the time he’d be unbelievable but he doesn’t, thanks for the goal but still want him sold, there are a lot of front four players who are better than him.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We've missed him, badly. So glad he's back, hopefully his return signals a strong end to the season.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I am and I’m enjoying the fact we are winning and Pogba scored because he’s increasing his fee.

win, win.
It must be fun to be around you, that one of your concerns is selling him on a night like this. Whoever we'll bring won't come close to his level. Grealish is tailor made for Villa, the step up might not be so easy. He can do there whatever he wants.Besides he will leave on a free or will renew

Marwood

He's a Rolls Royce, when he's like that theres no team in the world that can contain him.
Agree if you get him further up the pitch. With his size and technical ability how do defenders deal with him.

For me the problem is when we play him deeper. Then you start to highlight his weaknesses and take away his assets.

Welbeckham

Despite being clearly unfit, he completely changed the game when he came on. He is just that much better than everyone else on that pitch.

dal

It’s strange that in a thread where it’s mentioned that Rashford needs replacing that talking about a Pogba fee is the main bug bear.

Suppose your only as good as your last game.

SemiPro

Hope we see him playing higher up the pitch like he did when Ole first took over. He plays his best football in the final third. Don’t think DM suits his style as he’s prone to losing possession in his own half too often.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I know this sounds offensive, but when I read this type of comments I seriously question whether there's even any point in debating things. I mean, how poor does your understanding of football have to be that you base how a player is performing on goals and assists (especially for a midfielder)?

Agreed, we're lucky there's the international break where he'll hopefully play some games to recover fitness. And also, good choice by Ole not to start him. He wouldn't have lasted the 90 minutes
Why?

Paul Pogba's ability has never been the issue for me. He's clearly on a different stratosphere to our other CM's. It's his application. He was superb today but he's not always that good.

Pogba get so much stick because he should have done so much more for us. The guy is Uber talented.

Drz

Brilliant entrance and used his skill and athleticism to great effect.
If he works on his fitness to be able to keep that level of work-rate up in every game he can be unplayable. I call it the "you can't touch this mode".

dal

Why?

Paul Pogba's ability has never been the issue for me. He's clearly on a different stratosphere to our other CM's. It's his application. He was superb today but he's not always that good.

Pogba get so much stick because he should have done so much more for us. The guy is Uber talented.
Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.