6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFMUTD

That's his best position up in the left without having to work too much in the defensive part.

Bad news Rashford owns that spot and sucks on the right.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Him signing a new deal is as good a bit of business we could do this summer. Our recruitment team trying to replace a player of his quality makes me wince.

laughtersassassin

Ole doesn't want to play a 433.
Not with our current players he doesn't. Why not with a New DM? Doing that allows us to play our best possible midfield and team next season.

Who knows the plan but 433 by signing a DM gets the best out of Pogba and gives us an extra creative player.

Can still play 4231 in games that need it.

We have to adapt to reach the next level.

laughtersassassin

If we pulled that off genuinely would believe we have a shot at the title.
We would that's why I think it's a no brainer. We haven't been this close since Fegire.

feck it up this summer and it could easily fall apart. We are on the edge of advancing but also the edge of regressing as well.

Walters_19_MuFc

Not with our current players he doesn't. Why not with a New DM? Doing that allows us to play our best possible midfield and team next season.

Who knows the plan but 433 by signing a DM gets the best out of Pogba and gives us an extra creative player.

Can still play 4231 in games that need it.

We have to adapt to reach the next level.
Ole has always preferred to play a 4231, and I cannot see him changing that.

In regards to adopting, we don't need to change formations to do so, we just need to continue to improve the quality of our players, and no doubt Ole is looking to do that.

laughtersassassin

Ole has always preferred to play a 4231, and I cannot see him changing that.

In regards to adopting, we don't need to change formations to do so, we just need to continue to improve the quality of our players, and no doubt Ole is looking to do that.

Either way sign Rice cause Pogba can play in a two with him no problem.

So a summer if Rice and Sancho works either way.

Most important thing is playing McFred less.

Infra-red

I'm not and will probably never be his biggest fan, but he was really good tonight.

Can't really blame him for the penalty - I don't think he knew a thing about it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I think it probably was a penalty against him, however, the other bits of refereeing against him in Europe has been an absolute joke this season. He's been on the receiving end of some appalling decisions in the EL.

Other than that he was very good, not really much else to say, just standard Pogba.

Topgun1

Lewandowski lover
Supports
Arsenal
I love watching Pogba play. Oozes class when he's on form. Would be crazy to let him go.

Infra-red

Him signing a new deal is as good a bit of business we could do this summer. Our recruitment team trying to replace a player of his quality makes me wince.
I'm sure we'll botch the replacement (indeed we may already have done that with VDB) but we can't allow him to start negotiating a free transfer in January.

If he doesn't want to sign a deal on pretty much the same terms as he's currently on, then he needs to be sold asap.

laughtersassassin

I'm sure we'll botch the replacement (indeed we may already have done that with VDB) but we can't allow him to start negotiating a free transfer in January.

If he doesn't want to sign a deal on pretty much the same terms as he's currently on, then he needs to be sold asap.
VDB can't lace his boots. No offence to the lad but that would be comparable to how we replaced Ronaldo

Canagel

I never fail to be amazed by his ball manipulation and mastery. 6 foot tall and built like a tank but Moves like a player a half of his size. Quite a rare thing tbh

Aside from his usual brilliance his balance on the ball isn't spoken about enough

jamesjimmybyrondean

We need a DM to let him and Bruno cause havoc. I don't want to think too much about him because he could end up leaving. I think he stays if Juve doesn't make CL though.

Infra-red

VDB can't lace his boots. No offence to the lad but that would be comparable to how we replaced Ronaldo
I don't disagree.

If we get rid of Pogba this summer, as now looks likely, then we need someone in midfield who can spread the play and dictate the tempo of games, like we used to have when Carrick and Scholes were here.

That absolutely is not VDB, who is a 'goal scorer' more than a 'goal creator' and is better making runs beyond the #9 into the box, than he is passing from deep.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Absolutely class today. When he's in the mood we just play so much better.

Some of his long switch balls today :drool:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
First goal he's scored at Old Trafford in 2 years according to BT Sport. Incredible statistic.

He was brilliant in 2nd half tonight absolutely no doubt about it but 1 goal at Old Trafford in 2 years is woeful for a player of his ability.

I honestly don't think giving him the rumoured biggest contact in our history is wise. Bruno will want same if not more and who could honestly blame him.

Pogba has to play like the 2nd half more. A lot more. Then we can all be really happy.

First goal he's scored at Old Trafford in 2 years according to BT Sport. Incredible statistic.

He was brilliant in 2nd half tonight absolutely no doubt about it but 1 goal at Old Trafford in 2 years is woeful for a player of his ability.

I honestly don't think giving him the rumoured biggest contact in our history is wise. Bruno will want same if not more and who could honestly blame him.

Pogba has to play like the 2nd half more. A lot more. Then we can all be really happy.
he’s an enigma. I don’t think he will ever be a consistent player. I’m not particularly bothered by the figures, but he needs to sign a new contract or be sold this summer.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He's been very consistent this season.
Is one goal at Old Trafford in 2 years enough to warrant being our top earner?

Bruno again tonight with 2 goals, 2 assists and could have had 3 other assists but for bad finishing.

Pogba hasn't done enough to be our top earner for me. If he played like 2nd half tonight every week then fair enough but he doesn't.

Im honestly flabbergasted at the home goals statistic though.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
The enigma is that he’s inconsistent and other players are consistent

He's been very consistent this season.
i disagree. He’s in great form the last few weeks, but earlier in the season he was poor (although potentially due to COVID), and has been out injured a fair amount.

not doubting his talent, not commenting on his attitude, but he’s deffo not a consistent player.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
First goal at OT in 2 years.
Yeah I just put that few comments above.

Quite incredible really but just goes to show that the doubters (I'm one of them) are right. This guy has the talent and yet somehow it doesn't transpire into performances too often.

He was great 2nd half but we need to see that way more than we do. Bruno is the consistent one. He's clear.

Holocene

Is one goal at Old Trafford in 2 years enough to warrant being our top earner?

Bruno again tonight with 2 goals, 2 assists and could have had 3 other assists but for bad finishing.

Pogba hasn't done enough to be our top earner for me. If he played like 2nd half tonight every week then fair enough but he doesn't.

Im honestly flabbergasted at the home goals statistic though.
Why are you so obsessed with the amount of goals Pogba has scored? He isn't a goal scorer, nor is he a striker. It's not his job.

Would you feel better if Bruno earned more than Pogba?

Idxomer

i disagree. He’s in great form the last few weeks, but earlier in the season he was poor (although potentially due to COVID), and has been out injured a fair amount.

not doubting his talent, not commenting on his attitude, but he’s deffo not a consistent player.
It was just the 1st 3 games when he shouldn't have played, he had another 2 or 3 bad games after that and nothing more. That's out of the 37 games he played.

That's consistent for me, and probably more than any other player this season not named Luke Shaw.

AgentSmith

Yeah I just put that few comments above.

Quite incredible really but just goes to show that the doubters (I'm one of them) are right. This guy has the talent and yet somehow it doesn't transpire into performances too often.

He was great 2nd half but we need to see that way more than we do. Bruno is the consistent one. He's clear.
You’re seriously underestimating the number of vital contributions Pogba has provided this season.

Idxomer

McTominay scored more goals does that make him a better player?
It's such a dumb argument but I've seen some people before saying McTominay is better than him. They probably weren't talking about the same sport though.

Holocene

McTominay scored more goals does that make him a better player?
You’re seriously underestimating the number of vital contributions Pogba has provided this season.
It's such a dumb argument but I've seen some people before saying McTominay is better than him. They probably weren't talking about the same sport though.

That poster doesn't understand how midfielders play different roles. Just look at what they wrote about Rice in another thread:

Goals scored? Mctomminay 7 Rice 1

Why is that left off? Because it makes Rice look bad most likely.

Declan Rice for 70, 80m would be pure insanity.
Whether you like Rice or not, goals scored is not a statistic to measure a player like Rice by. It's the same for Bruno and Pogba.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Why are you so obsessed with the amount of goals Pogba has scored? He isn't a goal scorer, nor is he a striker. It's not his job.

Would you feel better if Bruno earned more than Pogba?
Pogba is an attack minded player. He's not particularly good in our own box. He should score more than he does.

Played very well tonight in 2nd half but we don't see it enough. People can pretend we do but we don't.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
That poster doesn't understand how midfielders play different roles. Just look at what they wrote about Rice in another thread:

Whether you like Rice or not, goals scored is not a statistic to measure a player like Rice by. It's the same for Bruno and Pogba.
Pogba is an attack minded player. Scoring goals and making goals is his job surely.

He's not done what he did today enough for me. Why do his fanboys find it so hard to admit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.