Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bucky

Is he even fit to play yet? Thought he was out for a while yet...so probably last we have seen of him
He isn't in France's squad for the upcoming games, so those reports as usual are likely nonsense. If anything it probably also means he wasn't faking his injury.

Dansk

He made 7 assists in the first four games of this season.

He finished the season with 9 assists total.

Really says it all about him. Footballers are lucky that their contracts are so protected. In literally any other profession, he'd have been sacked long ago or even prosecuted for fraudulent breach of contract. He would make the most jaded mid-40s construction worker balk at the sheer lack of effort.

Tavern in the town

Really says it all about him. Footballers are lucky that their contracts are so protected. In literally any other profession, he'd have been sacked long ago or even prosecuted for fraudulent breach of contract. He would make the most jaded mid-40s construction worker balk at the sheer lack of effort.
People say things like this yet laugh at metrics like xG and xA. It was obvious to anyone who’d seen his underlying numbers those 7 assists were a massive over performance, if I remember correctly his xA was two point something (I can’t remember the exact figure) yet he got 7 assists out of it. And surprise surprise it didn’t continue.

E-mal

I really don't care how he fares career wise when he leaves us. I'm not longer angry with how he performed here, more like relieved he is gone.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia

:lol: :lol:

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
/thread?

There's something fitting about him once again ditching us for free. Speaks to the man, the brand, the legend that is Paul Pogba.

UnitedFire

We finally found the software to bounce the virus back to source!

Pogba surely goes down as quite possibly the biggest L in transfer history.

His documentary should be called the football swindler, the story of a football conman inspired by Bebe!

united for life

good to see this coming to an end. The fact that we were offering an improved contract was idiotic. He has done nothing to deserve it. Look at the interest in him so far, who wants him. PSG seem not pushing hard, Juve want him but with a haircut (on hid wages, otherwise he has lots of haircuts). This only reflects where he is at the moment.

a player that did not live up to expectations, probably impacted by how poor we’ve generally been. Good to see him go

Telsim

Never should have been brought back. He has the ability and can be a good asset, but he swings so wildly between performance it's not worth it. Just a bad fit overall.

Reactions: Livvie

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
good to see this coming to an end. The fact that we were offering an improved contract was idiotic. He has done nothing to deserve it. Look at the interest in him so far, who wants him. PSG seem not pushing hard, Juve want him but with a haircut (on hid wages, otherwise he has lots of haircuts). This only reflects where he is at the moment.

a player that did not live up to expectations, probably impacted by how poor we’ve generally been. Good to see him go
I believe his terrible fitness record is the thing that makes clubs hesitant over signing him the most. He has become so injury prone that investing so much wages is very risky

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Never should have been brought back. He has the ability and can be a good asset, but he swings so wildly between performance it's not worth it. Just a bad fit overall.
Sick of him and sick of all his apologists. Waste of time, waste of money, waste of oxygen. Didn't deliver but that's not as much of a problem as his lack of effort was - how many games did he look interested? Just a couple here and there, enough for the fanboys to drool and forget all the times when he might as well have not been on the pitch.

Edit: Apologies for the oxygen bit. Unnecessary

Last edited:

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Sick of him and sick of all his apologists. Waste of time, waste of money, waste of oxygen. Didn't deliver but that's not as much of a problem as his lack of effort was - how many games did he look interested? Just a couple here and there, enough for the fanboys to drool and forget all the times when he might as well have not been on the pitch.
Not to mention his disrupting the dressing room.

The virus is now gone.

This is just uncalled for.

Keefy18

People say things like this yet laugh at metrics like xG and xA. It was obvious to anyone who’d seen his underlying numbers those 7 assists were a massive over performance, if I remember correctly his xA was two point something (I can’t remember the exact figure) yet he got 7 assists out of it. And surprise surprise it didn’t continue.
Seriously you expected those numbers to continue? It's completely unrealistic.

He could and has managed respectable assist numbers in some seasons.

Keefy18

Where did I say that? I said the opposite.
Apologies, misread so :)

Those numbers were pretty insane alright, I had hoped he'd finish about the 12-15 mark with assists after those few games. Fully expected a drop off and his annual injury for the 2 month period.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
This is just uncalled for.
It's just my opinion based on years of watching games and being frustrated because he was capable of so much more.

But I get your point and you're right, so I apologise for the over-reaction.

Stadjer

Not to mention his disrupting the dressing room.

The virus is now gone.
Only Mourinho ever called him a virus... his teammates always speak very highly of him. I really doubt he was a big problem in the dressing room. The only dressing room ''íncident'' ever reported about Pogba was that Rooney walked in on him dancing after a loss. After which Rooney also noted that Pogba his mentality was spot on.

phelans shorts

Only Mourinho ever called him a virus... his teammates always speak very highly of him. I really doubt he was a big problem in the dressing room. The only dressing room ''íncident'' ever reported about Pogba was that Rooney walked in on him dancing after a loss. After which Rooney also noted that Pogba his mentality was spot on.
Yeah, there’s plenty of legitimate things people can complain about, but only one person has ever made out that he’s this massive disruption and he’s know as a perennial disruption. That isn’t one of them.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Since the club epically missing out on tons of players including Kroos and Gundogan, signing Pogba wasn't that of a tragic idea, imo.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
I agree with Mourinho because he was a bad influence on players like Rashford.
The manager decides on how we play. Right or wrong.
But also he only played when he wanted to.

Will be happy to see the back of him.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Over inflated ego who when it came to the crunch could not be relied upon to deliver.
Massive disappointment.

r1z3mu

Last few days made me feel better. Not in specific order but here you go - Pogba the "Virus" left, Ralf the "clueless" left, Lingaard the "snitch" left, Liverpool lost PL and CL, new coach, better season upcoming, warm weather is here and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.