Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkydaz

I am neither praising or criticising him anymore. He’s a likeable guy and I wish it worked out for him. He’s going in the Summer and good luck to him.

That being said, why does he rarely shoot from distance anymore? He use to always work the keeper and take on the odd long ranger. Over coaching to keep recycling possession, who knows?
he done that in his first season constantly, a lot flew over the bar. i think he just cant be arsed ever since trying to the leave the club for the last 4 years or so

Corridor of Uncertainty

I'd be delighted if we just froze him out for the remainder of the season, then he fecks off.

By all accounts, he's a popular figure in the dressing room and viewed as a bit of a "leader". So when you have him declaring our season as "dead", why is it any surprise we seem to have thrown in the towel?

Can't wait for him to go and become some other club's problem.

Last edited:

Blood Mage

He's off to PSG I think and good riddance. The definition of a luxury player, although sadly he's not the only one we have in our squad.

tomaldinho1

The most overrated player from the last 20 years - nobody else comes close.
By far the most disappointing given the hype. Good season when he and Ibra played together and then the Mou/Ole season and really that’s about it.

RiqCantona

Knowing Pogba, if he's not going to renew his contract (which seems very likely), he is going to give his best performance in a United shirt in the remaining 7 games. Just to rub it in our faces.

You heard it here first.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Knowing Pogba, if he's not going to renew his contract (which seems very likely), he is going to give his best performance in a United shirt in the remaining 7 games. Just to rub it in our faces.

You heard it here first.
Unlikely that he gives his all when he would not even do so when it mattered

Djemba-Djemba

You heard it here first.
We play Liverpool and Arsenal away and Chelsea at home.

He's traditionally been complete shite in the big games, so I wouldn't worry about it.

In fact I fully expect him to get a minor injury or illness right before Anfield.

Man Utd 3:2 Norwich

Bobski

Some really good dribbling, actually looking a fair bit sharper now, but defensively wow, hands over the eyes stuff.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Did the fans boo him or boo Rangnick’s substitution?
They booed him and chanted feck off Pogba at him. To be honest whilst he was shite defensively he is no less shite than Bruno. Sticking them both in a double pivot ended up producing exactly what anyone with a brain would think it would produce - gaps everywhere and us unable to stop transitions.

Dan_F

Did the fans boo him or boo Rangnick’s substitution?
Definitely him. feck off Pogba chants went up straight after.

It’s pretty sad to see, and he’s not really played horribly overall, but given the transfer fee and all his previous comments I think it’s best that he just sits out the rest of the season.

Ibi Dreams

He was decent going forward first half. Given a bit of an impossible task (for him) really, it was no surprise that he was gash defensively. He can't play both ways in a midfield of him, Lingard and Bruno. We all knew this

AngliaRed

Was far more of a threat than Lingard & Bruno and didn’t give the ball away like Bruno all game.

That being said he always looks shagged out after 60mins.

Red-17

Never has and never will be able to play in a role requiring consistent defensive presence. He just does not have the football brain for it. As good as he can be on the ball, he is just as bad defensively both on the ball defending and off ball marking.

AshRK

Fans finally turning on him today. He knows his antics has finally caught up

MattofManchester

Awful in that second half especially, however he doesn't deserve selective treatment for booing from fans. I don't think that's fair to single him out.
That whole squad is poor and deserves the treatment.

hobbers

Hopefully the crowd reactions continue.

Anything that might make the board or Pogba himself hesitate so we don't end up suiciding ETH's career on another Pogba contract.

TsuWave

>played as a solo 6
>was better than both Bruno and Lingard.
>gets booed

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
>played as a solo 6
>was better than both Bruno and Lingard.
>gets booed
To be fair, even in this thread there’s barely much conversation about the actual performance today. He had a good game, although came off at the right time. This has basically just become a safe space to post any Pogba hatred amongst like minds now.

Irwin99

I'm not specifically having a go at either him or the fans who booed him but what a disappointing legacy and a waste of his and the club's time it's been over the past 6 years. Very few good memories and a lasting resentment from both fans and player.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I didn't boo. I'm apathetic to United these days and I'd already sat outside OT for 20 minutes in a protest I wasn't part of - too many problems at this club right now!
I’m not sure your personal choice to boo or not is the point. You basically just gave an account to his reaction to being booed. It seemed a negative take as it ended with your hope that it’s his last game. I was just wondering if you had a problem with the fact that he seemed to laugh it off is all.

Jev

Played well in the first half when we had the ball. Doesn't deserve to be booed, classless stuff. What exactly has he done wrong other than being less than the player we hoped he'd be?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I think theres been a growing dislike of Pogba among Utd fans for a while anyway.

Today frustrations just boiled over.
I interpreted booing him as part of the general discontent aimed at the Glazers, like the event wasn't planned for today, I doubt he'd be booed.
The match scenario didn't help either

Status
Not open for further replies.