Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomaldinho1

I think the fanfare around Ronaldo will do this lad's performances a world of good. From 2 to 4 active Pogba threads on the Caf first page to none, that takes some doing. I have a feeling they're going to combine to devastating effect offensively. Add in Bruno, Mason, Sancho, Rashford, Edinson and oh my word!
Just wait to see Joelinton to pick Pogba’s pocket, score a screamer and win 1-0. Then those threads will boom Shaka boom!

Cloud7

Superb performance holding down the midfield today, while still racking up two assists

laughtersassassin

Losing him will be massive.

Insane player. Another 2 assists.

Most players playing in a Midfield 2 get practically no assists in a season.

el3mel

He looks like a guy on a mission. I'm really glad he's focused and concentrated.

Has been an absolute assist machine this season.

Abraxas

The assists are great but I was more impressed with just the sensible play today. Nothing too extravagant, just playing the passes that are there, not forcing or over elaborating but being incisive where needed and playing simple most of the time.

Very good.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
They’ll run out of poor games to rewrite the season about in 7 months time at this rate.

Stadjer

Losing him will be massive.

Insane player. Another 2 assists.

Most players playing in a Midfield 2 get practically no assists in a season.
But this is Pogba, just assists are not enough. Pogba needs to score goals, assist goals and also shield te defenders. He needs to do it all.. he is the 100m midfielder after all. Sell him!

Seriously though, great player. I hope he stays because he is just so good.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Very good again. Hopefully he signs a new deal.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I was more impressed with just the sensible play today. Nothing too extravagant, just playing the passes that are there, not forcing or over elaborating but being incisive where needed and playing simple most of the time.

Very good.
And that’s all we need. Him and Matic were brilliant today.

Red Star One

It’s pure joy watching him. Can’t express how much I’d love Paul to stay, world class player, United lad and lads adore him

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
For me it's not even about the stats, it's how he plays the game. Of course it's a matter of personal appreciation but for me he oozes class. A joy to watch

slored1

The yellow was absolute horseshit, otherwise a brilliant game. Still needs a better partner if he will play in midfield, they broke through so many times.

shahzy

Im shocked that he needs good players around him to rack up assists. Who would have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.