Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lost7

In the first half he was gliding across the pitch and they couldn't touch him. Ran out of steam in the second and was poor, but considering he played a ridiculous amount of minutes in the past month, it is to be expected. Needs to be rested midweek so he's back to top form on Saturday

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I like that we can play to him when he’s marked cos he’s so large, so skilful as well.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
For a player playing basically a free role and taking any position during the game he wants, he is really not imposing himself at all any time when we have bit tighter game. Bruno was leading the side in second half today and he was hiding in his shell like he often does when things aren't going his way.

Played deep most of the time and made as much passes as Greenwood, and nowhere near a goal threat to take that position ahead of some other players like Rashford who are far bigger threat playing from the left.

Still mixed bag of a season for him IMO, for every good game there's bad or completely average game on the corner. Ole obviously doesn't trust him in the middle considering he is not playing him there even while Fred is in his worst form, and I think once Rashford is back in good form he might end up on the bench in games when we are not controlling the game and playing on counter(most of tougher games we face).

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I fully expect him to play another great game against Aston Villa and then hide in 3 next games against Villarreal, Everton and Leicester. Let's see if my predictions turn out to be true.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
When he's deployed on the left he always comes into midfield in the build up phase which really helped us. He was playing as a LCM when we were building play from deeper and made it a 3 man midfield in that particular phase of play.

caid

Thought he was quiet and it wasn't a great performance. I wonder is bouncing him between the wing and midfield a mistake. The kind of subdued, sensible performance you want in midfield doesn't really cut it on the wing. Kind of feels like its taking him a game to adjust to the change each time with a dangerous, risky games in midfield and slow, unimpactful games on the wing. I guess he doesn't need to be outstanding every game and theres enough elsewhere in the team for him to just do his job sometimes.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
High on salty tears.

If this is his last season, I’m gonna miss him. Quite the contrast from a year ago when I couldn’t wait to get rid.

Real Name

Solid in the 1st, poorer in the 2nd. I love how few times West Ham players were unable to get the ball of him, despite the fact it was 1 vs 3 at times.

eire-red

Mixed bag yesterday, as we've come to expect from him really. I like that he brings something different on the wing, but we need someone to stretch teams and beat a man out wide.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Wish Carrick left him. Hate this idea players are meant to take abuse without reacting. Let the fan do his worst.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I found it funny, but just walk on. Why entertain twits in the stands. You can see Carrick telling him to just ignore and move on into the tunnel.

The United

I laughed at how he touched a West Ham player and that player fell like he got thrown out of a boxing ring on the very first minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.