Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

united for life

Just leave. I expect a player like him to lift the team when it’s down. Paul just gets upset and puts on an attitude when the team isn’t playing well. Just go.

FatTails

That's in and of itself is worth nothing! I cannot believe people defending Pogba. It is clear for everyone to see, he doesn't want to be here.
I don't want to defend anyone, but it is beyond moronic to be looking at individual performances today, Pogba's included.

lawliet354

I wouldn't say happy but he seemed mentally checked out for sure
Well when you're getting substituted in while going 4-0 down and your managers instruction is just, "Go on break a leg and have fun mate!", it's hard to be mentally checked in

Took it literally as well ffs Pogba mate

crossy1686

career ending
Bringing Pogba on when you’re 0-5 down is the real life equivalent of letting your kids run around the house holding a knife. You know how it will end so don’t let it happen. He’s not at fault for the red today, if anything it made us go more defensive and stop it being double digits

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Well when you're getting substituted in while going 4-0 down and your managers instruction is just, "Go on a break a leg and have fun mate!", it's hard to be mentally checked in

:lol:

el3mel

I wouldn't say happy but he seemed mentally checked out for sure
Yes he's done. He doesn't want to play for Ole anymore. It doesn't need much to notice. Looked like he doesn't give a shit and just wants out.

He's gone next summer. I think he'll improve with new manager in but no way he's renewing his contract.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Well when you're getting substituted in while going 4-0 down and your managers instruction is just, "Go on a break a leg and have fun mate!", it's hard to be mentally checked in

I don't disagree. I think I would have refused to play. Too much pride, just play VDB

SER19

You’ve just called him the ‘poster boy of mediocrity’ in a game McFred had us 4-0 down at half time in.

It’s not an opinion I disagree with, it’s nonsense but please do go on. . .
You don't know what poster boy means. Keep defending him, that attitude is why we're here

lawliet354

I don't disagree. I think I would have refused to play. Too much pride, just play VDB

Yup, all jokes aside, it's really really hard to be so invested going to the pitch while being 4-0 down and your manager have no clue what to do.

Even Cavani looks confused coming in, compared to against Atalanta where there are still huge chances of winning. Today is just trainwreck from start to finish

AFC NimbleThumb

You don't know what poster boy means. Keep defending him, that attitude is why we're here
Who’s defending him? You made a stupid statement. Championing mediocrity like McFred is the reason we’re here.

McTom is THE poster boy of mediocrity, get it right.

Saddy

We should accept we've been done by his agent and he will be leaving on a free transfer in the summer and just let him go free transfer in January - if we could get 10M it would be a bonus

izec

Ole should just keep him out of the squad. He is desperate though and brings him on. Ole is either stupid and cant see that Pogba has zero hunger to play for him or just desperate enough and hoping he saves him.

Sviken

Can't really blame him for this. Get subbed while the team is down 4-0... for what? What is he going to do? Just let him leave in January, so both him and the club can move on.

Classical Mechanic

You have to laugh at the Pogba agenda posters who were claiming a victory that he wasn't on the pitch during the first half debacle. Only then for him to come on and make an error leading to a goal and then get sent off for possibly breaking someone's leg, all within 10 minutes! Looking at it rationally I think its further evidence that the problems are structural rather than the specific fault of any individual player.

redshaw

Red card has been coming, called it before, too many late clumsy tackles when getting bossed.

Shame he looked really motivated to help against Atalanta but we got the Leicester Pogba. I could understand him being deflated though not starting today. I would've played him but I can't say I have much confidence in any of our midfielders. Pogba has been awful too many times, getting caught with the ball and lunging back embarrassingly.

Crimson King

He should never play for the club again. He's been an absolute waste of money since the day he came back.

He's obviously running down his contract, I'd rather we gave his minutes to an academy player.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
People blaming him for an unfortunate red card. Never change armchair fans. Seen some absolute calamity posts here and seriously makes you wonder how some people got full membership here.

Don't blame Pogba for today's result, it's hardly his fault.

AFC NimbleThumb

Gonçalo Motta

Smart guy.

Doesn't want to participate in the humiliation so he gets sent off.
People are going hard on him like we weren't already 5 behind before he got sent off.

I actually think he should leave because he is not going to get his mojo back here when he has a foot out the door every single season.

SER19

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Not going to bother with you man. He could come on for 15 mins while 4 down, get an idiotic red and you'd still be in fighting his corner...
Come on bruh :lol: Don't give me this bs now. I know you can be better than that, how the feck can what we say on the caf have any implications at club level ? How am I defending him tonight too ?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Said it earlier in the season, his tendency to tackle over the top would result in red. Usually it’s after a poor touch this time it was a stupid pass from whoever gave it to him

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
People blaming him for an unfortunate red card. Never change armchair fans. Seen some absolute calamity posts here and seriously makes you wonder how some people got full membership here.

Don't blame Pogba for today's result, it's hardly his fault.
Not the result but it’s pretty clear he’s as much a part of the problem as the solution. It’s been clear to me for years that we needed to start working towards a pressing style of play that’s greater than the sun of its parts. We can’t afford to have a hot and cold Pogba jerking between overly languid and these bizarre brain fart challenges. He’s not a pressing player. He’s not the leader this team needs, the leader his billing for France suggests. He’s never really been into it for longer than a month or two at a time and PR aside surely that has to rub off on players around him. I don’t think he knows himself what he wants at club level. I’m sure he knows his performances have been erratic to put it mildly. Leicester, Villa and this were absolutely half arsed.

the_cliff

Coming on at 4-0 down, head definitely not in the game, don't blame him for the tackle, must've been pissed. Funny how people hate him for being nonchalant yet he's constantly one of our only players that looks like he doesn't like losing.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Only Pogba could come on, give away a goal and get sent off after 15 minutes and still have people defending him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.