Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashoutcassius

Thats crazy talk as Conte is the one that gave and found him space in a midfield that contained Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio.
My thinking is that he already has to try to shoe horn Bruno in. If anyone would write down a credible system that Conte would play that gets all our best players in the team but includes 5 at the back that he never strays from and Ronaldo who won't just be dropped and two defensive mids that he won't change I'd like to see it.

RooneyLegend

My thinking is that he already has to try to shoe horn Bruno in. If anyone would write down a credible system that Conte would play that gets all our best players in the team but includes 5 at the back that he never strays from and Ronaldo who won't just be dropped and two defensive mids that he won't change I'd like to see it.
He won't leave Pogba out to play Bruno that's for sure. He'll probably start off playing Bruno behind Ronaldo with Pogba and two other midfielders alongside him. Soon he'd dismantle that front two due to their inability to hold on to the ball. With any managerial change Bruno is the player that would be the most under threat.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Stupid tackle as it was I don’t get the overreaction to it. He was played a hospital pass and tried to win it. If he’d have not tried to tackle and Liverpool went down the other end and scored he’d have been slated damned either way. Scholes put in a similar tackle that got him banned from the CL final and had the team play the final with Butt and Beckham in CM and almost lost us a CL final with a moment of madness. Pogba tried to win a hospital ball with a reckless tackle in a game we were already losing 5-0 and affected nothing.

I get that people hate him.

red4ever 79

Slightly amazed the stuff about him only signing a new contract if Ole gets sacked isn’t being discussed…must be tricky for those who have hated him so much to choose :lol:
Would you sign if you were him? Sits on the bench and watches Mcfred in front of him. Plays for a manager who can't manage

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Would you sign if you were him? Sits on the bench and watches Mcfred in front of him. Plays for a manager who can't manage
maybe if he wasn’t so shite at Leicester he wouldn’t have been benched? Just a thought. And I like Pogba - just a bit sick of players never taking any responsibility which has been rife at this club for 8 years.

RedDevil@84

Slightly amazed the stuff about him only signing a new contract if Ole gets sacked isn’t being discussed…must be tricky for those who have hated him so much to choose :lol:
This is an easy choice. Withdraw contract offer and then fire Ole.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Bored of it. If he wants to leave he can go. This will he won't be saga has dragged on too long. They needed to cancel this show two seasons ago.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Not bothered in case both leave. We are paying way too much for players with questionable attitude and and inconsistent delivery.

Son

Conte in and Pogba to stay. Wouldn’t mind that. If anyone can get a tune out of him
Conte can.

Only 5 more assists than anyone else in our squad league wise this year but apparently he’s always the problem.

EireRed_GS

Been saying it for years, I wouldnt be arsed if he went tomorrow. We seem to be shoehorning him into the team most days anyway. And hes generally mediocre.

If this stuff is true about him making rumblings behind the scene to move the manager on.. it would be karma if a new manager came in and just said 'Im moving you on.. Im not dealing with the crap that comes with you and your agent. Cheerio".. no nonsense

EDIT*. just seeing hes denied it all in social media.. good for him, something positive from the team rather than the mess of the last few days

Last edited:

laughtersassassin

Been saying it for years, I wouldnt be arsed if he went tomorrow. We seem to be shoehorning him into the team most days anyway. And hes generally mediocre.

If this stuff is true about him making rumblings behind the scene to move the manager on.. it would be karma if a new manager came in and just said 'Im moving you on.. Im not dealing with the crap that comes with you and your agent. Cheerio".. no nonsense
This is the problem with our fans.

If the stuff is true? Pogba literally just said it's a load of shite and people still question him.

Madness

Rockets Redglare

Even though I'm Ole out this is good to see.

So easy for papers to write bullshit that so many people believe.
Agreed. Until Ole is gone the players should be seen to support him in public.

As much as I hate the way we are playing at the minute and want Ole gone I still have massive respect for him.

EireRed_GS

This is the problem with our fans.

If the stuff is true? Pogba literally just said it's a load of shite and people still question him.

Madness

Ive literally just seen that tweet since.. Thats fair enough..good enough for him making it public there misinformation out there.. Still doesnt really change I wouldnt be bothered if he left though

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
"Polemic" hahahaha, either he's done that as a bit of banter to Ronaldo, or he's written it in the group chats so much that it's auto corrected to "polemic"

How does it matter to him? He's likely going to leave next season anyway.
He's responding to the fake news that he's snubbed Ole and shelved contract talks. So if he's taking the time to call that out, he's definitely in talks about renewing and would not be surprised if he does indeed sign

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Wonder if Gary and Scholsey pick up on him being about the only player in the squad to publicly address the media and support the manager.

MDFC Manager

Scholesy was spot on after the Atalanta game but is way off the mark here imo. The guy comes on at half time when we're 4-0 down, makes a stupid clumsy challenge, but asking for him to never play for United again is an overreaction. Heck, Ronaldo could've been sent off yesterday for kicking about but just got a yellow. Focusing on Paul Pogba after the game in which we were 4 goals down without him on 45mins is just avoiding the issue which is that our backline and Mcfred have been utter shite.
Someone needs to show Scholesy clips of his various on field offences...

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I see some usual suspect are back in this thread who were missing when Pogba was playing well. Funny when they are blaming him for our poor performance when he wasn’t even playing.

JustAGuest

Should have been sold in the summer. Now he's most likely leaving on a free to PSG or Real Madrid for a nice payout.

laughtersassassin

Should have been sold in the summer. Now he's most likely leaving on a free to PSG or Real Madrid for a nice payout.
The club mismanaged the situation. Apparently we didn't offer him a new contract two summers ago.

We waited till the summer just past

Not that they are too comparable but we did the same to Hererra.

SeeMe

Supports
Porto
The card is on his hand now ( or his agent ) He will get more than 500,000 pound per week wages with his free agent contract.

The problem is, is that worth to pay him 500,000 per week? I couldn't imaging anything more than 150,000 for his contribution so far.

Born2Lose

Should have taken the £100m+ from Real two summers ago.

Another fine mess that Woody has gotten us into.

DutchCruijff

He's the perfect mezzala.

LCM in a 3 man midfield is how I'd expect Conte to play him. He won't work in a 2 man midfield in the Premier League, it's just too intense compared to international football.

Pogba---Matic---VDB is what I'd predict if/when Conte comes in.

Pogba-Rice-Tchouameni is something that I would love for us to set up in summer 22 and would be superb for the team.

We've had a very lopsided central midfield that we haven't addressed for years now.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The card is on his hand now ( or his agent ) He will get more than 500,000 pound per week wages with his free agent contract.

The problem is, is that worth to pay him 500,000 per week? I couldn't imaging anything more than 150,000 for his contribution so far.
We don't know what he will get or if he even will sign. It's crazy how people are convinced of either scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.