Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezpeza

Bye paul. Hope he ends up somewhere shit. Cant see any top club which presses wanting to give 500k a week to this lazy sicknote.

siw2007

It was hinted at on Tuesday night that that could have been the last time we see Pogba in a United shirt. There will be a lot to be said about his time here but I think it will be better for both the club and himself if he isn’t part of the team until the end of the season at this point.

-Supreme-

Had his contract expired last summer we would have no doubt offered him 400k p/w contract, very fortunate with our restructuring and timing of this.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
This has been playing on my mind recently, probably because I've heard nothing about any offers on the table for Pogba besides the one from United.

So if he doesn't receive a suitable offer from PSG (or whoever) and suddenly decides he wants to stay. Would any of you want him to renew with us?

Born2Lose

Still hanging around at 29 at a club that, if you put it kindly is in transition speaks volumes about Pogba as a player. He loves the money he gets at United and he loves the lack of any standards.

Corridor of Uncertainty

A bit sickening really he'll be 'earning' £290,000 a week for the next month, will be nursed back to fitness by the club at great expense, only to then feck off and walk out of the door for nothing.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Shame how his season and career with ManUtd ended.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Did you expect another else?
Quite on brand for him and us to be honest.
Expected to finish the season on high, anyways he will move on and we will too. It's a break needed for both parties as it wasn't working out and also fans turned against him.

DavelinaJolie

This has been playing on my mind recently, probably because I've heard nothing about any offers on the table for Pogba besides the one from United.

So if he doesn't receive a suitable offer from PSG (or whoever) and suddenly decides he wants to stay. Would any of you want him to renew with us?
I wouldn't personally. It hasn't worked out and I think it is time, and in everyone's best interests, if Pogba wasn't renewed. I don't have animosity towards him, I just think he'd be happier elsewhere and Utd need to focus on a different type of player and maybe a younger one.

Woodzy

Reminds me of that ankle injury he had a couple of years ago (or last seaosn?) when he wanted to leave. It turned out to be 'legit' but it was the most suspicious thing ever.

crossy1686

career ending
Well at least that's drama over with now. Can't say I'm sad about losing our very own Mesut Özil. Time for all parties to move on in different directions.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Expected to finish the season on high, anyways he will move on and we will too. It's a break needed for both parties as it wasn't working out and also fans turned against him.
I admire your optimism .
Fans turned on him since the start of his second season with us but he always had a loyal following but he doesn't seem to have even that anymore.
You're right it's best for both parties to part ways, and despite my spite for him, I wish him the best.
Thank God the nightmare is over , at least I hope so.

Nero

If the injury is actually legit, then it's yet another injury. He's become a serious sick note.

peridigm

Get in. That's one down.
:nono: Don't forget, Matic has already said he is leaving, Lingard and Mata both have one foot out the door, and Cavani is off as well. We're in better shape than your post suggests.

Edit: I forgot about Perriera. Easy to do. Looks like he is going to be sold/let go as well. Good times ahead.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I hope he leaves this club soon and forever branded as failure in England .

AngliaRed

Ive always been a big fan of him and defending him alot on here but I can’t think of a time where he consistently had a run of 10-15 games where he even performed to a decent let alone world class standard.

He started last season strongly with a shit load of asissts and a couple of goals but will now be remembered as a massive underachiever and failure here.

I’m trying to compare him to Veron who I guess didn’t reach his full potential here but even Seba still put in great performances and did the basics right.

redcorner

One thing ive noticed about football in general is that its all about PACKAGING of a product
There are so many midfielders that are a million times better than Pogba in the premiership and Europe
But its actually other fans and our own fans that actually dont even watch our football matches that just hype him up
Some will tell you that he is still our best player
Pogba's PR and Hype Machine is on a different level
They have you believe he is world class based on some flicks and tricks when playing for France

OT1214

Surprised that Raiola or the other Pogbas are not coming up with any statements these days. Not many offers on the table perhaps.

Moiraine

Can we pay him rest of his wages and ask him to leave as soon as possible ? That will surely deliver a message to rest of the deadwood !

James Peril

So he is out injured for the rest of the season as predicted when seeing him walking off. Where are the apologies from those morons who said he gave up and left the field faking an injury? Didn't read any of the comments above but I assume there are none. Pathetic from those feeling guilty, generally pathetic behavior from many people when it comes to Pogba for a long period of time. Shaw, Maguire, AWB, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, Sancho, McTominay, Lindelöf, pretty much all of them have been worse than Pogba but the latter gets the stick every fecking time.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Thank god.

PLEASE CAN MY TAGINE BE CHANGED BACK.

I mugged Pogba off when too many posters had their face in his arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.