Paul Pogba appreciation thread

RashyForPM

Firstly, this is a thread to appreciate Paul Pogba, so if you’re one of those who spout the bile that he receives in his performance thread, then with all due respect, don’t infect this one.

Now, to the main point, how good is this guy? He has everything a midfielder needs. Passing, shooting, dribbling, aerial prowess, vision, and this season has shown excellent work rate too. Simply world class :drool:

Seriously, we really need to keep this guy and get a new DM. His quality alone will be invaluable if we are to push for the title next season.

Eire Red United

Superb tonight. We have him fit and motivated for a full season and we’re challenging City.

Does everyone reckon he’ll be off in the summer? I think he’ll stay.

Siorac

It's a shame we're losing him in the summer. It will be impossible to replace him.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
The difference between our team with him and without him is palpable. He's staying, I'm sure of it.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Love when he has a smile on his face and is playing well.

drdoityourself

Our games are simply much more fun to watch when he plays. And he makes the team a lot better of course.

Not one teammate has ever had a bad word to say about him. Can't see how people can work out him leaving could move us forward.

Withnail

His range of passing makes such a difference. We always look so much more composed when he's on form, there's no one else in the team who can switch the play like that.

Swiss_Red89

Oh Paul, how often you have annoyed and stressed me. How often have I been upset about your lack of game intelligence and fighting spirit. I always recognised your incredible talent, but I lost patience and wanted you to be sold next summer.

But I'm so happy that in the last 3-4 months you've convinced me of the opposite again with consistent world class performances. In this form you are one of the first names on the team sheet. I hope you will stay, can show that form more consistently and finally get the credit from the United fans that is worthy of your talent.

Reactions: Sultan

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
He has such an incredible all round skill set that us not knowing how to use him has led to him being underrated.

Wittmann45

He is a joy to watch right now - he really does change the game when he plays.

When his agent came out before the Leipzig game I was ready for him to leave. Now, I am dreading the thought of him wanting out, but I think it is almost inevitable.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
It’s such a shame that the narrative around Pogba has been so negative in he media. He’s been so much better than is painted. The same as Bruno was so much worse than was painted (Scholes got it right and has done for a while now on him) today.

He’s just a class footballer.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This is not a place I ever thought I would be posting but Pogba 20/21 is top quality and I wish he would stay

arnie_ni

The difference between him and then fred/mct is night and day.

If you can get someone of quality to sit in behind him and Bruno you have one of the best midfields in the world.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I think he's our best player and we'd be mad to not try and keep him but, strangely, if he left I wouldn't be overly devastated tbh. Hope we keep him though, he's brilliant and could be the backbone of a very, very good United side if the right reinforcements are bought in.

el3mel

I am sorry for everything bad I said about you at any time, Pog. Just sign the contract already, you are so damn important for us.