Paul Pogba | Back in full training

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Well that's proved he loves the circus. It obviously doesn't mean much, but it will also obviously cause problems.

Jaae

Not ITK
He's posted a vid on istagram with Lindelof and himself training in doors... He's also wearing a no14 juve top in honoir of Matuidi who testwd positive for covid19, wait for souness to chat about it :lol:
If it was to support Matuidi he would have wore a French top with his name on it.

He knows this will be controversial, get people talking about him, and piss the club off.

Based Adnan

He just loves the attention but always has something to hide behind like the Matuidi thing here. Cba with him.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He just loves the attention but always has something to hide behind like the Matuidi thing here. Cba with him.
He literally had to spell it out at the bottom of his caption that the kids of the internet should kindly refrain from inevitably getting worked up at the Juve shirt.

For the record, Lindelöf is also wearing Ekdal’s shirt (not his Swedish national one either) in support of him.

Wearing his friend’s shirt who has contracted Corona is not controversial if you don’t want it to be.

Teja

I think he enjoys the transfer circus at this point :lol:

Even assuming the best of intentions, he must know what's going to come when he posts that vid.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
He literally had to spell it out at the bottom of his caption that the kids of the internet should kindly refrain from inevitably getting worked up at the Juve shirt.

For the record, Lindelöf is also wearing Ekdal’s shirt (not his Swedish national one either) in support of him.

Wearing his friend’s shirt who has contracted Corona is not controversial if you don’t want it to be.
I also don't see how this is controversial. Football fans :houllier:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I also don't see how this is controversial. Football fans :houllier:
I don’t think it is, but we’ve been down to scraps recently of things to be Pograged about, so there’s no way this opportunity won’t be taken.

Ironically, it’s actually extremely immature to make a fuss here, which is one of the things the player is accused of. Like, if we are all grown adults, surely we can just see him wearing a Matuidi shirt without a ‘Pogba and Juventus sitting in a tree’ song?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s a good indoor activity they’ve made there, tbf. I like the use of flip flops as cones.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
If it was to support Matuidi he would have wore a French top with his name on it.

He knows this will be controversial, get people talking about him, and piss the club off.
A few of the cheeky ones.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
As a side note that training room is awesome, oh how I wish I had all that money!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He's wearing a t shirt? On his body? Who does he think he is covering up his abs like that? He clearly should be topless at all times.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
"Pogba doesn't ask for the circus"...yeah right.
You should probably be more mature about it. There’s a global pandemic, I think we can put aside digging for evil clues in everything. He’s been vocal throughout this pandemic in many ways. Him wearing a friend’s shirt, his shirt from a club that Pogba used to play for and likely has friends, and have had more than one diagnosis isn’t really that deep. Like, you guys are the ones driving the circus, at least on this occasion.

What’s next, drawing Real links if he were to cradle a sick Spanish should?

Ace of Spades

Really don't see the problem, Lindelof is also doing the same, but all the fuss is about Pogba.

I can't stand his agent, but Pogba does get a lot of shit for very little at times.

I hope he does sign a new contract and we don't have to worry about replacing him next season.

RedDevil@84

Seems a bit OTT to wear Matuidi shirt because he has a bit of cold and fever.
He is not battling for life, is he?

Anyways, hope Pogba comes fit and ready to play for us when football is back

RedTiger

Half mast
Really don't see the problem, Lindelof is also doing the same, but all the fuss is about Pogba.

I can't stand his agent, but Pogba does get a lot of shit for very little at times.

I hope he does sign a new contract and we don't have to worry about replacing him next season.
I'm my opinion, if the world gets back to normal within 3 to 4 months then he will 100% sign a new contract.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Haters are just haters :nono:
Pogba is simply showing support to Matuidi/Juventus/Italy, who are suffering a lot from virus.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
It doesn't look too big of a set up to be honest, I could probably set one up in my garage if I bothered to clear all my hoarded precious things away.
He also appears to have a gym on the side of it to though.

Apokalips

To be honest, this just highlights how pathetic and immature people are with regards to Pogba. Not one comment criticising Lindelof who is doing the exact same thing!

I think it's because this video shows he is friends with a team mate and actually doing work to get fit, which is fully against the agenda that he hates being here, is a bad influence on team mates and isn't attempting to get fit...have to find another mode of attack. It's getting beyond sad.

RedTiger

Half mast
To be honest, this just highlights how pathetic and immature people are with regards to Pogba. Not one comment criticising Lindelof who is doing the exact same thing!

I think it's because this video shows he is friends with a team mate and actually doing work to get fit, which is fully against the agenda that he hates being here, is a bad influence on team mates and isn't attempting to get fit...have to find another mode of attack. It's getting beyond sad.
I think most of the replies after my post are tongue in cheek.

RedDevil@84

Pogba is a star and a prized asset, and whose agent talks s**t in media about us. Lindelof is just another player.

You can't expect both of them to be treated the same way. The bigger your name, the bigger the criticism will be. The more foul mouthed your agent is , the more you are going to get stick for minor stuff.

I personally don't think it is a big deal that he wears a Juve jersey in a video. But can understand why it rubs some people in the wrong way.