Paul Pogba | Back in full training

Champagne Football

The Lindelof comparison is bizarre. Lindelof gives his heart for the shirt and feels honored to play for us. He can wear a Liverpool shirt in training for all I care.

I'm not angry with Pogba in this instance as he is supporting a sick mate.

But the day Pogba, his agent and his brother are no more, is a day I'll fist pump the air a few times alone in my room. They are a greedy untrustworthy mob who don't have a shred of integrity.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
To be honest, this just highlights how pathetic and immature people are with regards to Pogba. Not one comment criticising Lindelof who is doing the exact same thing!

I think it's because this video shows he is friends with a team mate and actually doing work to get fit, which is fully against the agenda that he hates being here, is a bad influence on team mates and isn't attempting to get fit...have to find another mode of attack. It's getting beyond sad.
If you can't see why it's a bit on the silly side, then you must have a heart as pure as a doves.
Well done you.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Why does he need to wear other tops to show support? feck it I don't really care. He's always done these weird things that coincidently are down to a specific reason or down to reasons out of his control. An adidas mistimed campaign launch when Jose exits, an accidental post of him taking laughing videos during a game that was posted "late" because of poor signal, this shit just here.

It's funny how it's always him with these odd posts. Just let him do what the feck he wants.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He just does whatever and wants and he loves the attention and clicks it generates.

He is not worth the hassle that he causes.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
To be honest, this just highlights how pathetic and immature people are with regards to Pogba. Not one comment criticising Lindelof who is doing the exact same thing!

I think it's because this video shows he is friends with a team mate and actually doing work to get fit, which is fully against the agenda that he hates being here, is a bad influence on team mates and isn't attempting to get fit...have to find another mode of attack. It's getting beyond sad.
The difference is that Lindelof's future has not been questioned for months and he has actually played pretty regularly for us this season.

1. His agent and his brother was talking shite in the press, with no word from Pogba himself
2. Hes been linked with a move to Juventus, and he has played there before. So its a bit like your girlfriend/boyfriend suddenly changing their profile pic to a one with their ex. Sure it might be nothing, but its still hurts a bit
3. He has barely played for us this season. Of course this is because hes been injured, but all this media circus for a player that has barely been on the pitch is absurd

The fact that he needed to explain himself in the post is not because of the "haters". Its because he very well knew it was going to be controversial, stirr up shit and wind (some) people up.

Is it the worst thing in the world? No, but unnecessary considering the circumstances. He could have shown his support in a million other ways, but made a conscious choice to to do it this way

Tony247

He is ticking us off and that's annoying...what worse this is not his first time. The guy can do anything to be in limelight.

Tony247

Is it the worst thing in the world? No, but unnecessary considering the circumstances. He could have shown his support in a million other ways, but made a conscious choice to to do it this way
Exactly!

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Why does he need to wear other tops to show support? feck it I don't really care. He's always done these weird things that coincidently are down to a specific reason or down to reasons out of his control. An adidas mistimed campaign launch when Jose exits, an accidental post of him taking laughing videos during a game that was posted "late" because of poor signal, this shit just here.

It's funny how it's always him with these odd posts. Just let him do what the feck he wants.
Do you go to Old Trafford ? That happens a lot, was also proven that the score was either 0-0 or 1-0 to us at the time he uploaded it.

Baxter

Jesus, have day off lads. With the situation the way it is, letting yourself get wound up by someone wearing his mates’ shirt

noodlehair

"It's like..."
He's posted a vid on istagram with Lindelof and himself training in doors... He's also wearing a no14 juve top in honoir of Matuidi who testwd positive for covid19, wait for souness to chat about it :lol:
Why doesn't he just not do stuff like this?

He's literally got the mind of a teenage girl.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Do you go to Old Trafford ? That happens a lot, was also proven that the score was either 0-0 or 1-0 to us at the time he uploaded it.
Yes, I do. I also know how to cancel a post.

RUCK4444

I swear, people are such feckin flakes, no other word for it.

With everything going on in the world right now, thousands dying and there’s people here having a good old cry because Pogba puts on a Juve kit to support Italy and his ex colleague.

Some need to have a word with themselves and get their priorities in order.

The same posters will be the ones who are camped here every week slagging him off and wishing he was gone.

sugar_kane

Don't see much issue with this one considering he acknowledges the reason for wearing it. It's not like it's a Liverpool shirt.

red4ever 79

Who cares, more important things to worry about than Pogba in a Newcastle top. Hopefully he will leave in the summer and we can move on.

Odin

One video on Instagram:
- staying relevant and building on the Paul Pogba "brand",
- giving the public a glimpse of his training session with teammate Lindelof,
- showing support for friend and previous teammate Matuidi (+ all of Italy),
- all of that while riling up his incessant critics...
Hat off to you, Paul! That's a job well done!

Toddler

I swear, people are such feckin flakes, no other word for it.

With everything going on in the world right now, thousands dying and there’s people here having a good old cry because Pogba puts on a Juve kit to support Italy and his ex colleague.

Some need to have a word with themselves and get their priorities in order.

The same posters will be the ones who are camped here every week slagging him off and wishing he was gone.
Absolutely, disgraceful cry babies. This forum makes me feel quite intelligent at times. Emotion control puff.

Baxter

Typical PP, no football and he looks fit as a fiddle, yet if we ever get back to playing .....
:lol: He’s a professional athlete, who was back/ due back in training. Are you expecting him to be a few stone overweight?

Are there still people who believe he’s been on strike?

RedTiger

Half mast
One video on Instagram:
My thoughts exactly

Dante

Average bang
"I was only sleeping with your sister because I love you so much and she reminds me of you."

Foxbatt

All the fuss for nothing. Yes I WUD LUV IT if Sourness lose it. Simply Luv it. When he calls a man like Pogba and a player like Pogba who has won a World Cup he goes down in my estimation I tell you I wud luv it if he loses his rag. Simpy Luv it.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/13/manc...Eqxg_x_skeml27UbHTBewq7jPhMJNcRgv49JmvUJ_tzQ4

Couldn't care less if he stays or not but hopefully he moves on. Pogba and JLINGZ can dab themselves away to a new club.

Hate seeing this crap at United. Dab to beat Corona Virus? Feck off Paul.

I've seen maturer 12 year olds.

HE'S ADRESSING 12 YEAR OLDS. MAYNE. FIND BETTER THINGS TO BE UPSET ABOUT, LIKE PEOPLE STILL GATHERING IN CROWDS INSTEAD OF RESPECTING THE DIRE SITUATION WE ARE IN.

Lindelöf is wearing a Sampdoria shirt. But no one are giving him sh*t for it.

Can we change the thread title? Its inflamatory for no goddamn reason other than to let angry redcaf posters with too much time on their hands make half assed assumptions without bother to read a single sentence as usual.

Last edited:

Jay_VC

One video on Instagram:
I actually feel the same way

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Pogba doesnt offer that assurance though?

If anything, re-added him will be a hindrance. He's a problematic wantaway player who offers inconsistent form and more off field drama then positives on the pitch.

Plus, we are also playing well. On footballing terms alone, he doesn't get into a start for us. when you add in his commitment, agent issues etc i see no reason for Ole to open up the door so easily for him

Let him rot in the reserves and be sold. He's a nobody and as soon as people start realising this the better
It's you again, you hate all our players, don't you?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
And some people wonder why he gets it in the neck :lol:

If you want to show support for your mate Paul, nip round and chuck some Beechams through his window. Doing this just fans the flames.

laughtersassassin

Glad he wore the Juve kit. Highlights some new faces to put on ignore. Cause you're batshit if this bothers you

And the fact Pogba calls it out too shows what lengths that crazy goes to on social media.