Paul Pogba being blackmailed by his own brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
His brother’s responses on Twitter are implying that Pogba is lying and using the police/media the manipulate the matter but the tone quite clearly suggests they’re trying to extort him…
TRANSLATION: I hope you won't be fooled by an attempt to manipulate the media and the authorities. When you are famous the world is with you, the authorities listen more attentively. But that doesn't put you above the law, the police aren't your minions!
Ah, and not long ago, my brother claimed to the Italian police that he did not know our direct cousin, with whom we grew up, paying him a banal visit and who did nothing to him, the family can testify to this. It was about a harassment complaint against an innocent cousin...

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Thankfully this circus is at a other club now his brothers always seemed dodgy though.

ti vu

The witch doctor and Mbappe part is still confusing for me. Does it mean Pogba got recorded console witch doctor to put a curse on Mbappe, or it is just his brother who did it?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
How twisted and warped do you have to be to find pleasure at reading that as a United fan?
Haven’t seen anyone taking any joy out of the situation?

Loads of “we’re well rid of that circus” comments, which are a) reasonable and b) true. Would be a nightmare if this all came out when he was still a United player. Such a massive distraction for him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Always new his brothers were wrongens desperate for money and fame. All those interviews on spanish tv etc... weird family

Thiagoal

It’s all very strange! The video makes him look like a hostage

Stadjer

Always new his brothers were wrongens desperate for money and fame. All those interviews on spanish tv etc... weird family
People always blaming Pogba for instructing his brother to speak out... guess that was, like the claims the a faked injuries, untrue too :lol:. His brothers always seem like they used Pogba his fame to get attention and therefore money.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Pogba is worth, what, €50 million when you take all the endorsements etc into account? If you're that desperate for money, just ask him. If you're family, chances are he'll help you out or buy you a house.

If he says no, then you resort to blackmail and armed robbery like any normal person would.

hobbers

We nearly gave him a new £350k a week contract this time last year. Thank feck we got rid.

Wonder if this will make the second season of his fabulous pogumentary

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
This is really sad. Imagine having a brother like this?

I will say, why would him allegedly visiting a witch doctor mean that he'd be willing to pay 13M Euros to keep that quiet? It's embarrassing maybe but not detrimental surely?

Gazautd18

Absolute crazy stuff.
Guys had shit advice and people around him from time!

Status
Not open for further replies.