Paul Pogba - Juventus player

prateik

I don't think any United fans' opinion on him is based on what happened during his last few months at the club.. its based on the several years he was here before that.
He surrounded himself with pricks.. His agent and brother were constantly talking about him leaving. The documentary he made was all him.. I'm happy I don't have to see him on the pitch anymore.

Unless the threats have been going on for 5-7 years, I don't think that has resulted in a wasted career.. He is responsible for it..

That said, obviously no one should have to go through all that..

Threesus

I can’t believe someone would think of doing that to their own brother. Hope Pogba is doing well now.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
People have done worse with family when large sums of money is involved
Like what ? I mean it's not a contest but still a terrible thing to get ambushed by your own brother

Canagel

Still supreme but once again it looks like the supporting cast of players arent on his level.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Special player
Talent was never really in question, the last 18-24 months or so have proven what is — his fitness. I’d be surprised if he ever does another 30+ domestic season in him and ever another 50+ in all comps

Canagel

Parody post?
No. I have been watching him closely since his return and despite being restricted to short cameos for fitness reasons he has been a class above everyone on the pitch in every appearance. Hasnt lost any of his ability.

AaronRedDevil

Reckon hed be great in this ETH system. But he's thankfully he's gone. Too toxic at times. Imagine him and Ronaldo in the same squad. The fecking ego would kill the team.

TsuWave

Reckon hed be great in this ETH system. But he's thankfully he's gone. Too toxic at times. Imagine him and Ronaldo in the same squad. The fecking ego would kill the team.
They were in the same squad, and Pogba has a lot of faults - big ego isn't one of them - certainly not more than for any other player

Stacks

No. I have been watching him closely since his return and despite being restricted to short cameos for fitness reasons he has been a class above everyone on the pitch in every appearance. Hasnt lost any of his ability.
Last 5 league matches 22 mins 13 mins, 7 mins, 17 mins 25 mins. Then other players must have been on nothing

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
I don't think I've been that disapointed about a player who didn't reach the level he could have reached. He had everything to be among the very best in history, he litteraly had everything. What a waste.

always_hoping

I don't think I've been that disapointed about a player who didn't reach the level he could have reached. He had everything to be among the very best in history, he litteraly had everything. What a waste.
Ravel Morrison from the same Youth cup winning team a much bigger disappointment in pure wasted talent IMO.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
You said “still supreme”. I’ll take your word for him being “supreme” recently after what must be a year out injured. I haven’t watched him, just read about him rowing with his coach on the pitch after an incident which will be all too familiar to United fans*. So your opinion is hard to believe but whatever. It’s the “still” which can only be a parody. He’s never been supreme.

Paul Pogba was involved in a public display of dissent towards Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri after telling his manager to 'calm down' during the weekend's 2-0 Serie A win against Atalanta.

Pogba was criticised by Allegri just minutes after being brought onto the pitch, with the French midfielder losing the ball and Juve surrendering possession as a result. Allegri told Pogba off as a result of mistake, before being told to 'calm down' by Pogba, who rejoined the Italian club last summer after leaving Manchester United.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Should have sacked Raiola a long time ago.