Paul Pogba - Juventus player

We need an rvn

And who are the leaders at Juve now? Such a sideways Move for him but then I guess when your options are as limited as they are
I think Bonucci has a year left but Chiellini has left for the US. In truth, I don't know their squad that well but they've lost the title to Milan, Dybala gone, Chiellini gone and seem in transition.

I have just always found pogba thrives when he leaders around him, not when he's expected to be the leader. We lacked players that would have put Paul in his place and that's what he needs

Honestly think he'll have an OK season in an ok league but his places now are with PSG / Juve - big dogs in a small league as he wouldn't have made it at Madrid

Born2Lose

Even if we don't sign anyone I'll be glad this problem child is now someone else's problem.

poleglass red

Pogba is not an unknown quantity for Juve or their fans
the 29 year old Pogba is most definitely an unknown quantity for them. They aren't getting back the 19 -22 yr old they previously had who blossomed under the great players and leaders they had. He's going back now where he's expected to be the main man. Juve like us when he joined us are no longer the dominant team. Him as the main man in a rebuild, I'd be very worried.......

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I actually think they might regret this .
He really isn't the player he used to be and juve isn't the same team that he left either.
Allegri kinda seems out of ideas and considering the state juve are in and the pressure they face i absolutely could see him just turning off after one shit season.

RedChisel

He'll rip it up in a poor league and the narrative will be that we misused him for years and not that he wasn't good enough to be a dominant player in the Premier League.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’ll end up playing for Inter and AC Milan too.

TsuWave

the 29 year old Pogba is most definitely an unknown quantity for them. They aren't getting back the 19 -22 yr old they previously had who blossomed under the great players and leaders they had. He's going back now where he's expected to be the main man. Juve like us when he joined us are no longer the dominant team. Him as the main man in a rebuild, I'd be very worried.......
Pogba isn't coming from the second division of the Portuguese league. He's a known quantity, especially for fans that of a club that have watched him for years. His qualities/deficiencies are the same.

The "main man" talk is redcafe talk that I choose not to indulge. People here have an obsession with "main man" and "build the team around" and are projecting this onto other clubs/fans.

copen1945

It is too bad that Juve aren't in Europa League. A meeting between Juve and United to put him in his place should be good. Juve, hopefully, will drop down into the Europa League knockout stage

Canagel

And who are the leaders at Juve now? Such a sideways Move for him but then I guess when your options are as limited as they are
Sideways move? Last time I checked Juve are in the CL and we're in the EL. They also won the title less than 2 years ago. In the short term he upgraded on us.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Someone here said it. Free agent with basically no interest and had to take a pay cut.

crossy1686

career ending
I’m just glad a world class player had an abundance of options available when out of contract and didn’t have to go back to his former employer

RedStarUnited

Let's be real, Pep would never sign someone like Pogba who dallies on the ball and does feck all without it.
He would coach him out of those habits. The saddest part of Pogbas career is he has never had a progressive attacking coach who would appreciate his real qualities and help get rid of his bad ones.

Silly move to go back to Juve but I guess he went seeking happiness.

BorisManUtd

So 10 years after he left us and joined Juve for free same thing happens again :lol:

Pogba was brilliant at moments for us but only at moments. I'd say 2018/19 season was his best, but as a team we were poor that year so it didn't mean much.

Good luck to Paul, Juve are not dominant in Italy anymore so will be interesting to see how he performs there this time.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Aw good luck Pogba. Been a pleasure watching you in an absolute sea of mediocrity. So sorry that you have been blamed.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Thank heavens, he's not our problem anymore.
As an added bonus we'll get less "everyone is shit, except Pogba" comments by his stans in the United forums.

Tarrou

has any club ever been mugged off more than United were by Juventus over Pogba?

Tommy79

has any club ever been mugged off more than United were by Juventus over Pogba?
Yes in my eyes, while he didn't set the world on fire, surely a few quid was made back due to his popularity, now take Rom to Chelsea if rumours are true, he's already just 12 months later on the way back to Inter for a loan fee of just 7 million and wages which are 4/5 million less than he was getting at Chelsea and given Inter's money issues no chance it will be made permanent.

Dannn411

The worst deal in club history for Manchester United. The best deal in club history for Juve.