Paul Pogba leaves Man Utd WhatsApp group

m1tch

It's an interesting story because its building the anticipation ahead of the day of celebration when he's confirmed as gone.

The fear he stays, whilst seemingly unlikely, eeks away with each little bit of news.

Wish we had as many quotes about him leaving from him and his agent as we used to get before this past year. Leads you to think the worst that no one is going to take him.

Chief123

Imagine the scenes if he left because he just got a new mobile phone number. :lol:

Greck

Probably Lingard is that one overly active member posting shite memes and copy pastas.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It's unfair how someone other than you can leave their work WhatsApp group without getting noticed but when you do it, just so you don't have to see all those messages you never participate in, you get sniped within five minutes and asked for the reasons why did you leave.

Tap

So we’re all just believing this then, despite the journo reporting it to be known for BS..?!

Even if it is true.. who cares?!

People really take their dislike of footballers to far. He came, it didn’t work out, he’s leaving, who gives a feck.

I really don’t see him as the pantomime villain that everyone else seems to
Surely u know that for Pogba, it’s more than just “it didn’t work out”.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Sure this could be tabloid made-up, but you never know, could be coming from Lingard too.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He was always the virus

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
I cannot believe this is a thread. Probably showing my age.
Reminds me of when I got a new phone and someone asked me why I had left the work Whatsapp group to which I replied:
1. When the hell did I join a works whatsapp group
2. Why do we have one when we work together 8 hours a day.

I wonder what they talk about in a players Whatsapp group. Ill bet its not football, performance or tactics. Letting a couple of fans join would give them a few home truths

VanDeBank

Ma’am
He was always the virus
Yep, we were doing great before he showed up and he had feck all to do with winning our last trophy.

Our dressing room was infinitely better when he was in Dubai.

Toblerone92

Pogba could have been a legend but will leave as a talented player that never lived up to his hype. Can’t say I’ll miss him.

Kag

I guess bellends like Lingard and Rashford will have to scream BEANZ into their phones and send him those messages in a different chat.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I initially read the thread title as Pogba leaves Man United. I was over the moon for a few seconds.