Paul Pogba / turned down United offer of 300k as “nothing”

dasty

Like I and others said when Jose was sacked, Pogba had to go at that time. Nothing boils my p*ss more than the clowns in our fanbase laughing along with Pogba and his tweets afterwards. He's got away with a lot at this club and the happy-clapper muppets amongst our fans have defended him all the way. Hopefully now they all realise what an absolute tool this lad is, and how stupid they are. They are equally to blame for the lowering in standards at this club. If those involved won't uphold standards then the supporters should be making their voices heard. The 'F off Pogba' chants should have come a years before they did and left the club with no choice.
I had been sick of his antics every since Jose's sacking. I remember him going on a tour in Japan and talked about how he dreamt of Real Madrid. I remember him trying to ridicule Jose on social media when he was on a good run of form. I remember Jose pointed him out alongside Martial, Rashford and Shaw for being unprofessional and bad for the dressing room and look how that turned out.

If you try your best to cater to a bunch of clowns, the whole place will turn into a circus. We kept pandering to the player's "social media presence", "brand marketing" that we are now no longer a football club but a walking joke.

overdunne

Supports
City
He has the drive and determination of a wet fart to prove anybody wrong. He seemed to come across as an intelligent guy, does he not realise how these snippets make him look?
Says someone who has never tried to hold in a wet fart..

Oranges038

He already knew he was leaving in 2021 and more or less agreed something in principle with Juve. After that, he was "injured" for major part of last season.
Yeah, injured or just not arsed or otherwise. As soon as he rejected that deal he should have been shown the door or told to train with the reserves.

No way should a player who is not fully commited get any training or game time with the first team squad.

Ted Lasso

I totally understand why so many are losing the love for the game at the moment. You got people barely affording to eat and put fuel in their car and your watching this prick dismiss 300k per week as a nothing offer, while he prances around in designer clothes, fast cars and yachts. Totally out of touch and tone deaf.
C'mon now. The more Pogba gets paid the more that trickles down to his barber, his personal chef, his personal trainer, his brand manager, his lawyers. Don't forget he can than splurge more on his family so all of the peasants that serve them would also be treated to more business.

People need to really rethink their high strung attitude on the wealthy. It's not like they launder their money to avoid taxes and stuff it away in high returns funds and act all skint when it comes to tipping.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The Cole thing was always a bit overblown.

He was verbally offered 60k by the owner and then when the written offer came through they'd reduced it to 55k. Obviously still a feckload but Cole was annoyed at being lied to rather than not being paid enough.

The papers obviously framed it as "Cole unhappy with £55k" rather than "Cole unhappy at being lied to by club owner".
"I almost crashed my car in anger, they're taking the piss".

:lol:

ForeverRed1

C'mon now. The more Pogba gets paid the more that trickles down to his barber, his personal chef, his personal trainer, his brand manager, his lawyers. Don't forget he can than splurge more on his family so all of the peasants that serve them would also be treated to more business.

People need to really rethink their high strung attitude on the wealthy. It's not like they launder their money to avoid taxes and stuff it away in high returns funds and act all skint when it comes to tipping.
he doesn’t just earn what he earns playing football though... this guy is on serious money even without kicking a ball...

DevilRed

It speaks fecking volumes that PSG, madrid, barcelona, bayern and every other major club haven't even put out feelers, let alone given him an offer. On a FREE.

He's had to feck off back to juve on a paycut, probably only because his agent has connections there.

Let that sink in.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
It speaks fecking volumes that PSG, madrid, barcelona, bayern and every other major club haven't even put out feelers, let alone given him an offer. On a FREE.

He's had to feck off back to juve on a paycut, probably only because his agent has connections there.

Let that sink in.
There are people who still rate him but I was never a fan of all the circus around him since he joined Manchester United. My thoughts were that he was overpriced and the United should had got rid of both him and Mourinho and cut their losses with him, although him staying in United worked in our favor as we never signed him as Zidane wanted.

McTerminator

When has Pogba disrupted the dressing room? Please point me to where you got this information.

All reports say otherwise by the way:

“Rangnick valued Pogba’s efforts to mediate aspects of the dressing room. He was also one of the players to command major respect from Cristiano Ronaldo.

Pogba gave encouragement to centre-back Harry Maguire whose final touch had been to clear the ball into the stands. “We have to believe in ourselves,” Pogba said. “You’re an £80 million player for a reason.”

On another occasion, when a meeting of some players with Rangnick about form turned unexpectedly into a targeted tactical discussion, Pogba went back later to apologise to United’s interim manager for the way things had gone.”

He was seemingly one of the few trying to keep the dressing room together
Mourinho saw it differently, if I’m wrong, I’m wrong, but stand by the rest of what I said.

Yakuza_devils

Let that sink in.
He didn't take paycut, in fact he will be earning more than in Man Utd.

Ranchero

The man is an irrelevant, football poseur, prima donna, imposter and traitor. He had been angling to leave the club for best part of three years, undermined the club, and destroyed the dressing room. I recall, one of many sick note Pogba sins, where he is laughing and joking with his former Juve colleagues at half time when we are being thrashed by them in the Champions League. He didn't give a shit. Then there are the 'injuries' and the parties while injured, the trips to Dubai. The pretend-playing, the sauntering back when losing the ball...the list goes on.

The best news of this season so far is his departure. All the documentary does is confirm what I have said all along since he started flirting with Real Madrid and undermined Jose Mourinho. And the smirking social media when he was sacked. He got him sacked. I have never been more pleased at seeing the back of any player in all my many many years as a United nut.

All the nonsense of him being a great player. Nonsense. He isn't. He is a name. That is all. I don't care about his coloured hair, his promotions, go for it. But perform ON the pitch. He doesn't. It is all about his brand. Sadly Lingard, followed in his footsteps. The garbage that is talked about his defenders about him needing top players around him. Look, if he is world class, which he isn't, you don't score fewer goals that Scott McTominay! He [Pogba] is the most overrated player, arguably [no, definitely], of all time.

I will be happy if I never hear his name again.

Last edited:

izec

Juventus paying more than United? They already got into that kind of trouble before with Ramsey so I doubt that’s true
After tax only yes, as in Italy he will have more on his bank account. Before tax, we paid higher than Juve. That is my understanding.

Yakuza_devils

Juventus paying more than United? They already got into that kind of trouble before with Ramsey so I doubt that’s true
Yup.. nett salary plus add ons and bonuses. Pogba is a 1st class mercenary, he would have renewed the contract with us if Juve pay him less.

Tavern in the town

The man is an irrelevant, football poseur, prima donna, imposter and traitor. He had been angling to leave the club for best part of three years, undermined the club, and destroyed the dressing room. I recall, one of many sick note Pogba sins, where he is laughing and joking with his former Juve colleagues at half time when we are being thrashed by them in the Champions League. He didn't give a shit. Then there are the 'injuries' and the parties while injured, the trips to Dubai. The pretend-playing, the sauntering back when losing the ball...the list goes on.

The best news of this season so far is his departure. All the documentary does is confirm what I have said all along since he started flirting with Real Madrid and undermined Jose Mourinho. And the smirking social media when he was sacked. He got him sacked. I have never been more pleased at seeing the back of any player in all my many many years as a United nut.

All the nonsense of him being a great player. Nonsense. He isn't. He is a name. That is all. I don't care about his coloured hair, his promotions, go for it. But perform ON the pitch. He doesn't. It is all about his brand. Sadly Lingard, followed in his footsteps. The garbage that is talked about his defenders about him needing top players around him. Look, if he is world class, which he isn't, you don't score fewer goals that Scott McTominay! He [Pogba] is the most overrated player, arguably [no, definitely], of all time.

Quite an essay for someone who is “irrelevant”.

RedDevilQuebecois

This. And should we cross paths with the SOB again, I hope someone will go after him the same way Ashley Young gave a rough time to Angel "Snake" Di Maria.

Eddy_JukeZ

All his documentary did was make so many United fans hate him even more.

Odd way to film it.

Smithy89

Souness was right all along about him, absolute fraud of a player, pure 7 a side baller. Likes of Kante, Matuidi, Pirlo, Vidal, Herrera, Matic carried him through his career.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Hindsight is 20/20 but perhaps Roila was a great agent for getting his players the best deal, but not the best in ever empowering his clients to become legends at a club. Far too much of a business mind but maybe that’s where the game is heading more and more.

I don’t think paying £300K a week to Pogba for the next four years would have been a good idea. His injury record the past three years is not good and there were signs when he came back from injury in January that his legs were going or his stamina shot. Which was not the case previously when he returned from injury.

Best for both parties to move on, he was never loved and didn’t really help himself in that regard. But he was one of a few players worth my ST price to watch for the past five years.

Hopefully ETH gets a better tune out of what’s left at the club than we saw last season and we bring some more quality in as we so desperately need.

HookedOnAPhelan

Probably would've become a great player if he'd listened to SAF instead of that cnut Raiola.

Anyway, feck off Paul, and thanks for nothing.