Paul Pogba / turned down United offer of 300k as “nothing”

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
It is hard to know what Paul is actually planning. I will give him the benefit of the doubt but he needs to sign an extension or be sold. This could be Riola making waves like he did before the PSG game. Makes me think that Riola wants to engineer a move to PSG.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Weird United “fans” dislike one of Uniteds most talented players

RiqCantona

Can someone post some stats comparing Pogba with some of the other top CMs? Only the league stats. I want to be sure of his contributions and if there are solid replacements out there.

Idxomer

Sell him and play one of the youth players who'd DIE for United. Pogba clearly seems to think he's some kind of footballer and not a footsoldier for the Kingdom of Mancunia.

It's reprehensible.
:lol:

Great post, football fans are ridiculous.

CanadianUtd

Supports
Vancouver, Boston
the fact the tweet was posted 13+ hours ago yet no other journalists/reporters/outlets followed up on it makes me say it’s nonsensical

Likely some low tier guy trying to put his name out there and gain attention - time to put away the premature bells and alarms ...at least for now until proven otherwise ;)

spiriticon

I would like him to stay but I don't really want the club to break 400k a week. So, will he (or Raiola the dick) accept a modest pay increase? Not sure.

GMoore23

Paul, just come out in public and say what you want. This year feels like the project will be going full steam, so sign or go please. Massively want the former but we cant have unrest in the dressing room
This is the number one reason I can't stand him. There's no point blaming Raiola, he's obviously doing a good job in Pogba's eyes or else he would've been sacked. Year after year we have to go through this shit and Pogba's to blame. Please leave, you won't be missed.
Fergie never would have resigned him, He shit on us once and never should have been given a second chance. I Hope he does join PSG for we'll smash them next season.

E-mal

I think he should be sold this summer and let's have a fresh start with players committed to the project. I'm one of his fans but I have had enough.

Crashoutcassius

This is our only chance to get some cash, his stock will never be higher, need to get money off psg. should sign a replacement first or else every centre mid we bid for will be 80m

crossy1686

career ending
I think he should be sold this summer and let's have a fresh start with players committed to the project. I'm one of his fans but I have had enough.
This is how I feel also. I don't think he's going to sign this summer anyway, him and his agent have made enough noise about leaving along with flashing his arse to Madrid for years now. It's been fun in parts, we wish him all the best but lets just call it a day now.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I don’t think he fits in that we’re trying to build. Cracking player on his day, but probably best for everyone he goes this summer

-Supreme-

Pogba's camp has gone surprisingly quiet lately, I wouldn't be surprised that an agreement with Utd has been agreed, either we will let him go this summer provided that a reasonable offer arrives or a new contract has been agreed and just waiting for the right time to announce it.

OrcaFat

What we don’t want is him walking for nil quid next year. Not to mention playing a full season with us with open knowledge that he’s going to do that.

Hulksmash

What we don’t want is him walking for nil quid next year. Not to mention playing a full season with us with open knowledge that he’s going to do that.
I think that's what's he aiming for. A financially dream for him

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
the fact the tweet was posted 13+ hours ago yet no other journalists/reporters/outlets followed up on it makes me say it’s nonsensical

Likely some low tier guy trying to put his name out there and gain attention - time to put away the premature bells and alarms ...at least for now until proven otherwise ;)
No self respecting journalist will care about what Santi from Footmercato wrote. It's a website that aggregates football rumours and write clickbait articles from time to time.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Not just some "incredibly unreliable source", he's rated as a good French journalist, has 14K+ followers and Romano seems to rate him. Regardless of what you think of him the situation is that Pogba has 11 months left on his contract.

14k followers well that’s me sold then :houllier:

Zlatattack

I think considering there are good midfield options available out there, i'd say if there is even a sniff of truth - lets be rid. I'd much rather Saul and Camavinga in than a Pogba with a ticking clock.

Of course if he wants to sign, then yes, lets get him signed up. As frustrating as he can be, he's a magical player.

Zoo

Anyone that doesn’t want to be here can go, provided the money is right.

saivet

Pretty relaxed about this. He signs a new contract and I'm happy. We sell him for a decent fee and get a replacement more suitable to play in a midfield two and I'm happy (no idea who that replacement would be though). I'm also fine if he stays for another year and we lose him for free.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Pretty relaxed about this. He signs a new contract and I'm happy. We sell him for a decent fee and get a replacement more suitable to play in a midfield two and I'm happy (no idea who that replacement would be though). I'm also fine if he stays for another year and we lose him for free.
How I feel too, I am a big fan of him to be fair and would love to make it work with him, but if we sell him and sign a good midfielder with a decent defensive awareness and someone who passes between the lines well. Then I’m happy.

CanadianUtd

Supports
Vancouver, Boston
No self respecting journalist will care about what Santi from Footmercato wrote. It's a website that aggregates football rumours and write clickbait articles from time to time.
okay yeah, sounds about right then

had my doubts to begin with so this pretty much verifies it, thanks!

Djemba-Djemba

His last game at the Euros sums Pogba up perfectly.

He played well, scored a brilliant goal and all his huge fans can go "see! Look how great he is ".

But then he's also caught fannying around on the ball and Switzerland go and score the equaliser and eventually France get knocked out. So all his critics can say " see! He's always doing this !"

He divides opinion like no other Utd player I can remember.

Womp

idiot
Unpopular opinion but I think Camavinga and Fred has potential to be a very good midfield, especially as Camavinga gets more experience.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Good riddance. PSG are loaded so hopefully we get €60 million.

His detractors get rid of an overrated, overpaid player while his fanboys still get to tell themselves he's top class as he turns it on against Angers and Reims. Good deal for both parties.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Evolving in Paris hm?
You choose the wrong place for your training, Vegeta.

Idxomer

His last game at the Euros sums Pogba up perfectly.

He played well, scored a brilliant goal and all his huge fans can go "see! Look how great he is ".

But then he's also caught fannying around on the ball and Switzerland go and score the equaliser and eventually France get knocked out. So all his critics can say " see! He's too error prone !"

He divides opinion like no other Utd player I can remember.
That didn't happen though.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
You can't replace what Pogba at his best does for this team, but I'd like to think we can find someone who is more consistent, even if they're of a lesser quality but fit into the side.
Yes, but it still needs to be the right player. Liverpool 2018 with Coutinho is the perfect blueprint. Sell him for a good fee, and bring in serious reinforcements in other areas of the team.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Time to do what we did with Ruud in 2006, get rid. But I fear we will rather do a Rooney and keep him.

Cloud7

Pogba Wijnaldum Herrera. That's a CL/PL/WC winning midfield right there.
Would have been cool to see those two at the same football club sometime. Good on PSG for finally bringing them together.

Cloud7

Could PSG be signing him also as part of an attempt to keep hold of Mbappe? Show him that they’re signing one of the most talented players in the world, and another core member of the France team.