Paul Pogba / turned down United offer of 300k as “nothing”

RUCK4444

Hope not. Part of me wants him to go and show up the experts here who think he’s nothing but a liability, and he will.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Paul, just come out in public and say what you want. This year feels like the project will be going full steam, so sign or go please. Massively want the former but we cant have unrest in the dressing room

bsCallout

Clears the path for us to get Camavinga. More than happy with that. And that's nothing against Pogba.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Fairly sure that’s an incredibly unreliable source.
Not just some "incredibly unreliable source", he's rated as a good French journalist, has 14K+ followers and Romano seems to rate him. Regardless of what you think of him the situation is that Pogba has 11 months left on his contract.

Judas

Open to offers
Clears the path for us to get Camavinga. More than happy with that. And that's nothing against Pogba.
Basically.

If Pogba STILL wants out, with the moves we're making in the transfer market, and how we're shaping up as a team, bin him off this summer while we can still make a penny from him so we don't have another season of drama and chat.

Love watching him play, love it when he's up for it, one of the very best in the world comfortably, but enough is enough.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Good to hear there is more than one club interested (apparently, no idea how credible that info is).
I hope this circus ends soon, we move on and get a proper CM that fits us. Tired of the "how to unleash Pogba episode 90210".

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Not just some "incredibly unreliable source", he's rated as a good French journalist, has 14K+ followers and Romano seems to rate him. Regardless of what you think of him the situation is that Pogba has 11 months left on his contract.

Yes he’s a journalist and Pogba has 11 months on his contract. Brilliant. What fantastic facts. From memory Footballmercato or whatever they’re called aren’t reliable.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Why even bother listening to it? it’s clear he either gets sold this summer or walks next year.

I don’t see him signing on again as Raiola wants his fat cheque.

let’s just try and enjoy him 1 last year.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Basically.

If Pogba STILL wants out, with the moves we're making in the transfer market, and how we're shaping up as a team, bin him off this summer while we can still make a penny from him so we don't have another season of drama and chat.

Love watching him play, love it when he's up for it, one of the very best in the world comfortably, but enough is enough.
Agreed. If he isn't bothered about the team we are building, the signings we are looking to make or about signing an improved contract then sell him now. Absolutely cracking player at times and would like him to stay but enough really is enough when his contract ends next year.

SATA

Sell him and i will dream of United getting Grealish. I’m sure Ole is a massive fan of him. If not, i can make do with Camavinga

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Fair enough he does put himself nicely for summer shopping window, been amazing in Euro and 2nd half of season.

Let's demand no less than 50-60m.

-Supreme-

Why even bother listening to it? it’s clear he either gets sold this summer or walks next year.

I don't think we will enjoy him for his last year with talks of him leaving throughout the season, and he most probably won't give 100% on the field to avoid getting injured and distractions off the field will not help either.

Eddy_JukeZ

If he still wants out with all the progress/excitement in the team, we should sell him and recoup some value for him.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads

I guess the main reason I'm interested is that it means more movement on other signings, we might hear more on Camavinga and other midfield targets.

Judas

Open to offers
There'll still be the chat of him possibly signing a new contract even if he stays for another year, the rumours will persist, it will be a full on drama circus, how can people not be sick to death of it.

Adam-Utd

I don't think we will enjoy him for his last year with talks of him leaving throughout the season, and he most probably won't give 100% on the field to avoid getting injured and distractions off the field will not help either.
why though? if he leaves he leaves.

as long as he plays well that’s all that matters. I don’t see why people get so concerned with press noise, for all we know they’re just using other teams to get Pogba a better renewal.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
We should set a deadline for any transfer. Don't put Ole in an awkward position.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Seriously another fecking Pogba thread?

-Supreme-

why though? if he leaves he leaves.

as long as he plays well that’s all that matters. I don’t see why people get so concerned with press noise, for all we know they’re just using other teams to get Pogba a better renewal.
Do you think he will give his all to Utd while only have 6 months left on his contract when we approach to the 2nd half of the season?

Press noise with him leaving will certainly won't help the team either.

Judas

Open to offers
Do you think he will give his all to Utd while only have 6 months left on his contract when we approach to the 2nd half of the season?
Yes, I don't doubt that aspect personally, especially if he's looking to impress his next club and make a bit more money. Plus I do think he'd want to leave us on a high.

Suv666

Should have sold him a year ago imo. Clearly not interested in playing for United.

Adam-Utd

Press noise with him leaving will certainly won't help the team either.
Why wouldn’t he? it’s not like he won’t have a deal in the background already sorted if he does want to leave, he’s not going to be risking free agency.

We’ve seen already that Pogba is professional and gives his all when he can, he saved Mourinho against Newcastle when they hated each other.

If he leaves then of course it’s frustrating, but it’s out of our control.