Paul Pogba / turned down United offer of 300k as “nothing”

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Don't want him at United, and really don't care where he goes

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
I just hope he goes. Even if it’s City. Just get the feck gone.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Pep plays with dmc and central attacking midfielders. He would fit there. As one of those two no8/no10.
Sure he is talented and good baller, so he may fit their style. But I feel he doesn't have the intensity to play as regular in their midfield.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I don't deny that he didn't hit heights at United. But are not you curious how he would play under proper manager and in system where we will be the ones who will have the ball more?
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Not convinced he'll ever change though, he never has in the 12? years I've been watching him.

Nordmore

Toure was twice the player Pogba thinks he is and Pep kicked him out. Mental to think Pep even consider the tiniest possibility to sign Pogba.

Probably just to scare us into upping our current offer. Which is definitely what our stupid board gonna do.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
He may be successful at first but he will be a millstone in a few years

Dante

Average bang
If they sign him, it'll only be because he's homegrown. Pogba doesn't have the quality to play for a team like City.

Eli Zee

Who cares? It's his career. Would you guys hate me if I switched from one cable company to another to work for?

again- it's his career. Let him do what he wants and let's all move on from the failures of the last 10 years already

EngimaMK

Who cares? It's his career. Would you guys hate me if I switched from one cable company to another to work for?

again- it's his career. Let him do what he wants and let's all move on from the failures of the last 10 years already
It isn't the same... Nobody feels passionate about their cable company and people do feel a huge amount of, admittedly irrational, affection for football teams.

You really cheapen the love people have for this sport by just comparing it to a cable company.

False equivalence

Longshanks

Don't buy it, I think this an attempt to get us to offer a better contract for fear of loosing him to one of our rivals, they have pulled this trick before, player dosent really fit the philosophy, maybe pep sees it as a free hit bit of wildcard possibly to be used as an impact sub if needed.

Either way under no circumstances should we make any new offers, his time here is done and we really don't need him hanging around any longer, much like lingard I felt he should of left 2 seasons ago.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Just hope he leaves and never comes back. Couldn’t care less if he goes to City or Liverpool.

swedishgloryhunter

Might be his agency trying to get more clubs involved and using citys name to it, just like we are used for every player each season. I can't see pep going for him, but I might be wrong.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Would hate if he goes there, it would give Liverpool free run to PL trophy. And City will become dance stage. Pep would be pulling his ha... Oh...
Maybe Jurgen wants Diva? That would be great.

AndySmith1990

I couldn't care less if Pogba joined City, I'll just be happy that we're rid of him. It does surprise me that Pep would want to add a lazy player into a team that requires 11 hard working team players.

Eli Zee

It isn't the same... Nobody feels passionate about their cable company and people do feel a huge amount of, admittedly irrational, affection for football teams.

You really cheapen the love people have for this sport by just comparing it to a cable company.

False equivalence
At the end of the day, this is a career for every single player. They do a job. Just because there are people watching them at work doesnt change the fact that they are professionals.

so, why should a player decide what country/town he lives in and what club he plays for, because of the opinion of random strangers?

It's their career.
this is their life, not ours.

vlad93

The thing about Pogba is he is able to dribble and play on the left wing. Foden is a bit light at 70 kg or less for CM. Pep will get PP for his ego to boost the ego of the squad. The fact that Man city lost to real Madrid was because of a lack of ego. I also noticed Kevin De Bruyne was a bit tired that game from the start.
If Pogba goes to City I don't think he will be a starter and the fact is they already have Jack Grealish. I saw in the blue moon man city forum they think pogba can play as a number cdm position

croadyman

If i was Pogba i would 100% be driving for a move to Liverpool or City, just to rub it in the face of the United fans who scapegoated him for his whole United career, in his opinion of course.
We have not scapegoating him his whole career that is utter bs in my opinion. I wanted things to work out but has had more than enough chances.

SER19

Id pay not only for this clowns taxi, but his inevitable statement blue hair style too. Couldn't give a shit where he is once he isn't here

BarstoolProphet

Can understand if he wants to go City. He's already been booed several times in a United shirt so it's not like he has to worry about ruining his standing among United fans.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I wonder if this is a marketing signing for City? They have such a bland squad but it's great footballing squad. They can afford to waste a space on Pogba to up their commercial appeal.

Biggins

Going to City would actually be the greatest achievement of Paul as our player. He would finally give us a chance to catch up with City and probably lead to Pep leaving City. Go for it Paul!

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
At the end of the day, this is a career for every single player. They do a job. Just because there are people watching them at work doesnt change the fact that they are professionals.

so, why should a player decide what country/town he lives in and what club he plays for, because of the opinion of random strangers?

It's their career.
this is their life, not ours.
I will still spite him. :D

padr81

Supports
Man City
Keep him thanks, we're good.

I have to ask though does he count as home grown because of his youth days at United?

Tyrion

They aren’t going to pay him 400k a week and who would he replace in the team?
Honestly I reckon they're trolling at this point. "Let's leak that we'll sign Pogba and it'll panic those morons into paying him 500k a week!"

It would be a good move for him. Pep would elevate his game
Like he elevated Grealish's and Zlatan's game? Aguero wasn't hardworking enough for him so Pogba would make him apoplectic.

He’ll do well there I reckon. He needs some hard working midfielders around him to thrive. He’ll be able to continue his clown/ circus act with impunity there too.
Pep wouldn't stand it. He'd rip Pogba a new one or bench him for a year.

Idxomer

Honestly I reckon they're trolling at this point. "Let's leak that we'll sign Pogba and it'll panic those morons into paying him 500k a week!"
I don't think so, it has been clear since 2020 that Pogba isn't signing a new contract with United under any conditions.