Paul Pogba / turned down United offer of 300k as “nothing”

RkkMan

Isn’t VDB his replacement then? We got Bruno, Sancho Cavani Greenwood with Rashford, James, martial and amad as cover. Midfield is 2 of McT Fred garner matic mata VDB - 14 players for 6 positions and then there’s shoretire Hannibal etc.
It would be beyond criminal not to replace Pogba's quality with a purchase in the market. The numbers are there but not the quality. Bruno/VdB/Sancho would probably compensate for his creativity but we'd still be lacking a DM to make it click Pogba's fee plus Lingard gives us a good opportunity to go all out for Declan Rice

wise_old_man

I reckon we're holding off announcing Sancho because the club knows Pogba is leaving and want to keep the clubs narrative upbeat. So when the Sancho announcement finally comes i'd expect Pogba to leave soon after.
I don't get your idea? Shouldn't it be the opposite: Pogba leaving then announcing Sancho to get the good mood back?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Has Bruno? I mean he consistently is nowhere to be seen in a big game. I can’t recall one Man City like performance that Pogba had, there’s also zero trophies to show for it whilst also arguably playing in a better team.

It’s all hype but not reality. Like someone pretending we develop youth.
And now it's clear why you're on ignore

Josep Dowling

Pogba is better than Bruno and it’s not even a debate. There’s about 10 midfielders in Europe that could replace Bruno as many probably would say for Pogba. We aren’t talking about CR7 in both cases.
Absolute rubbish. If Pogba is so good why is he a massive selection issue for us?

Can’t play in a midfield two because he’s defensively rubbish. Needs Kanté next to him to look world class for France. If a players needs others around him to look good he clearly isn’t world class. We have tried 4-3-3 with him, 4-2-3-1 with him and it’s never worked. He just isn’t worth the hype.

In fact the only period of time he’s looked world class for us was when Ole first took charge of the club. That’s around 2 months of good form in 5 years! How can you call that a world class player?

JB7

I changed it because you didn’t give me an answer. Stop trying to give the big balls. The evidence is there :lol:
Literally no evidence is there at all, it is your opinion & I see you’re now trying to suggest Pogba is a much better player than Bruno which suggests you’ve been on the sauce all night.

Mainoldo

Literally no evidence is there at all, it is your opinion & I see you’re now trying to suggest Pogba is a much better player than Bruno which suggests you’ve been on the sauce all night.
Im not going to take anyway serious that thinks Bruno is better than Pogba. It’s boring :lol:

Mainoldo

Absolute rubbish. If Pogba is so good why is he a massive selection issue for us?

Can’t play in a midfield two because he’s defensively rubbish. Needs Kanté next to him to look world class for France. If a players needs others around him to look good he clearly isn’t world class. We have tried 4-3-3 with him, 4-2-3-1 with him and it’s never worked. He just isn’t worth the hype.

In fact the only period of time he’s looked world class for us was when Ole first took charge of the club. That’s around 2 months of good form in 5 years! How can you call that a world class player?
How many games has he been benched? Interested to know because you’d think he was a super sub last season.

Infact I will answer it. He was subbed 5 matches out of 26.

GoldanoGraham

I think it’s well played leaking out that Pog and his agent have no intention of resigning with us as that now pushed the onus on them to respond to the PSG chat and to end all the speculation….we now show we have tried and are justified in getting a deal sorted for him - I’m sure we have known for a long time he isn’t staying and I’m sure that the club will be happy to put an end to the never ending circus that follows those two…..

Idxomer

That's obviously not true, he was our best player in his 1st season and also in the 2nd till the Sanchez signing and his subsequent bust-ups with Mourinho. He was head and shoulders above any of our players in his 3rd season once again and got in PFA team of the year.

He got injured in 2019 and basically missed a whole season but came back after lockdown and helped us finishing 3rd. Last season he started badly mostly because of covid but from December on, his form was very good with the exception of few games.

marc1_007

As a Utd fan, it is really frustrating that we have wasted five years of possibly the most gifted midfielder of his generation because his coaches insisted on playing him primarily as a defensive midfielder and that only happened because he is a big lad just like they have done with Mctominay who is a box to box midfielder and not a defensive midfielder. When Bruno came, he instantly got the freedom to play without any defensive commitments, imagine if Pogba had been allowed to play this role.

I can imagine players and managers from rival teams laughing at us for wasting the best years of a supreme talent like Pogba, now lets watch him go on and probably win the champions league with PSG, I expect them to do a lot better than we do.

As much as I like Bruno, I don't believe we can win much with him because we have no control in midfield and the little we had will leave with Pogba because for all his defensive deficiencies, he's the only player in the midfield that can pass and also keep possession of the ball as well as dribble with it if need be, for lack of a better word he is our most press resistant player, and as much end product as Bruno produces, he is very wasteful and you can see the results against the big teams because he never shows up, just like he didn't for Portugal in the Euros. I hope I'm wrong on this but I doubt it. I always wondered why we were the only big club that went in for him with his extraordinary end product, but I guess that only goes to show that in England we prefer numbers so goals and assists trumps everything irrespective of the fact that he gives the ball away more than most players that play in his position and that hurts the most against the big teams because they use the ball much better than the smaller teams he gets his numbers against, I guess thats why portugal decided that they were better off benching him

We are a massive club so we should never keep a player who wants to leave but I hope they spend the money wisely and I truly hope we can replace Pogba with a player like Saul Niguez and to a lesser extent Camavinga because they have similar traits to Pogba and might actually prefer defending with Niguez playing for an ultra defensive coach like Simeone, and Camavinga amongst the players with the most successful tackles made in the top five leagues.

The key thing if we do lose Pogba though is that since Ole wants to go to a 4-3-3, we need to keep possession better so we need a true defensive midfielder because , Fred and McTominay are not it and he has to make Bruno more disciplined, probably reduce his output but give us more control in games

TrueRed79

Im not going to take anyway serious that thinks Bruno is better than Pogba. It’s boring :lol:
Pogba is a better player in a technical sense, that's all. There is more to football than what he offers in a general sense. He's a luxury player. If you have all other aspects of your team nailed on and need a bit of star dust so to speak, then adding a player like Pogba can improve your team. The way we are right now, hell no. It hasn't worked out here, move on. I'd way prefer Bruno in my team over him any day.

Real Name

Paul Pogba, apparently a world class midfielder who can play in only one position in midfield although nobody is sure which position that is. And he needs that and that player to 'work his magic', than his world class is there to show. But lots of conditions need to be fulfilled before.
Play in in a midfield 2, no that takes away his dangerousness on the goal, play him behind the striker then he doesnt see that much of a ball cause he's a great passer, play him left side of a midfield, make a formation to suit him but then it's something 3rd.
Also I love how people mention Bruno being dispossessed a lot. Yeah unlike Pogba who likes to dilly dally on the ball and often loses a a ball in dangerous positions.
Truly world class midfielder can play in more than one position with good quality.

Even if you take away all that there's constant circus around him and his agent and it really isn't worth it.

Mainoldo

Pogba is a better player in a technical sense, that's all. There is more to football than what he offers in a general sense. He's a luxury player. If you have all other aspects of your team nailed on and need a bit of star dust so to speak, then adding a player like Pogba can improve your team. The way we are right now, hell no. It hasn't worked out here, move on. I'd way prefer Bruno in my team over him any day.
It’s like saying Frank Lampard is better than Zidane.

JB7

It's probably boring for you because it's true. He impacts our team considerably more than Pogba and taking him out of the team is much more noticeable than taking Pogba out of the team.

Pogba can do things Bruno can probably only dream of at times, no one is disputing that. And if you were going to label their attributes in a video game style, Pogba stats may well add up to more than Brunos for the simple fact of how technically brilliant he can be. But no one in their right mind can argue that he is more important to us than Fernandes.

You're blinded by something about Pogba and you're quite willing to slate a brilliant player such as Fernandes in lieu of sticking to an argument.

mu4c_20le

As a Utd fan, it is really frustrating that we have wasted five years of possibly the most gifted midfielder of his generation because his coaches insisted on playing him primarily as a defensive midfielder and that only happened because he is a big lad just like they have done with Mctominay who is a box to box midfielder and not a defensive midfielder. When Bruno came, he instantly got the freedom to play without any defensive commitments, imagine if Pogba had been allowed to play this role.

I can imagine players and managers from rival teams laughing at us for wasting the best years of a supreme talent like Pogba, now lets watch him go on and probably win the champions league with PSG, I expect them to do a lot better than we do.

As much as I like Bruno, I don't believe we can win much with him because we have no control in midfield and the little we had will leave with Pogba because for all his defensive deficiencies, he's the only player in the midfield that can pass and also keep possession of the ball as well as dribble with it if need be, for lack of a better word he is our most press resistant player, and as much end product as Bruno produces, he is very wasteful and you can see the results against the big teams because he never shows up, just like he didn't for Portugal in the Euros. I hope I'm wrong on this but I doubt it. I always wondered why we were the only big club that went in for him with his extraordinary end product, but I guess that only goes to show that in England we prefer numbers so goals and assists trumps everything irrespective of the fact that he gives the ball away more than most players that play in his position and that hurts the most against the big teams because they use the ball much better than the smaller teams he gets his numbers against, I guess thats why portugal decided that they were better off benching him

We are a massive club so we should never keep a player who wants to leave but I hope they spend the money wisely and I truly hope we can replace Pogba with a player like Saul Niguez and to a lesser extent Camavinga because they have similar traits to Pogba and might actually prefer defending with Niguez playing for an ultra defensive coach like Simeone, and Camavinga amongst the players with the most successful tackles made in the top five leagues.

The key thing if we do lose Pogba though is that since Ole wants to go to a 4-3-3, we need to keep possession better so we need a true defensive midfielder because , Fred and McTominay are not it and he has to make Bruno more disciplined, probably reduce his output but give us more control in games
Top post. Bruno has essentially played as a second striker for us since day one, of course his numbers will look better. Pogba's a victim of his own versatility and dynamism.

marc1_007

Paul Pogba, apparently a world class midfielder who can play in only one position in midfield although nobody is sure which position that is. And he needs that and that player to 'work his magic', than his world class is there to show. But lots of conditions need to be fulfilled before.
Play in in a midfield 2, no that takes away his dangerousness on the goal, play him behind the striker then he doesnt see that much of a ball cause he's a great passer, play him left side of a midfield, make a formation to suit him but then it's something 3rd.
Also I love how people mention Bruno being dispossessed a lot. Yeah unlike Pogba who likes to dilly dally on the ball and often loses a a ball in dangerous positions.
Truly world class midfielder can play in more than one position with good quality.

Even if you take away all that there's constant circus around him and his agent and it really isn't worth it.
He was a great player for Juventus, is probably France's best player, but does not show the same effectiveness for Utd, so ask yourself why is that, when you have a player like him you have to accommodate him, if not then don't buy him, all he ever needed was a true defensive midfielder but he never had one, sometimes I see him defending further back than Mctominay of Fred and he is not good at it, with regards to Bruno, Barca and Real were not interested, Pep was not interested, Bayern were not interested, if I remember it was only tottenham that was interested, he even played against liverpool in that pre-season and they did not buy him, what does that say about him. Like I said earlier, in England, so long as you are scoring goals, everything else is ignored, but in the current footballing climate, teams with players that generally do not keep the ball well do not win league titles

Real Name

He was a great player for Juventus, is probably France's best player, but does not show the same effectiveness for Utd, so ask yourself why is that, when you have a player like him you have to accommodate him, if not then don't buy him, all he ever needed was a true defensive midfielder but he never had one, sometimes I see him defending further back than Mctominay of Fred and he is not good at it, with regards to Bruno, Barca and Real were not interested, Pep was not interested, Bayern were not interested, if I remember it was only tottenham that was interested, he even played against liverpool in that pre-season and they did not buy him, what does that say about him. Like I said earlier, in England, so long as you are scoring goals, everything else is ignored, but in the current footballing climate, teams with players that generally do not keep the ball well do not win league titles
From where did Bruno come out anyway and why the need to shit on him to up Pogba? Anyway he suits us better than Pogba as it was said here already and imo we would miss him more than Pogba. Of course if Pogba leaves we need to buy good to replace him. As for nobody wanting Bruno so what. Nobody was in for Sancho too, does that makes him a bad player? Bruno was instrumental in the last season and has taken the league by storm but suddenly he's a player because of who we arent winning trophies and should get rid of him if we want to make a step further?
Why cant they work together for instance? That Liverpool, Bayern or Madrid werent interested doesnt say nothing about him. Saint Pep wasnt interested so Bruno is crap I guess. Same Pep was interested in Fred or that was made up cause its Pep.

I agree about the goals, goals help massively in football and Bruno scores goals. And its not good that he gets dispossessed just as it isnt good when Pogba loses the ball too.
Pogba was great in Juventus cause he had great players around him in midfield and he's a highlights reel player, a spark you add to a good, balanced team but even then he plays 3 games good 2 bad. In the long run it was probably a bad buy cause we bought him without thinking how to fit him in. Maybe Jose thought Pogba is a world class midfielder who can work in more than one formation and more than one position, I dont know.

And he didnt play as a defensive mid at United but more a deep lying playmaker or sometimes a box to box midfielder. He played closed to goal too and on the mythical left side of midfield.
And he wasnt France's best player, that myth needs to go away. He played solid in a functional team and wasnt in no way instrumental in them winning the world cup.
As I said if he's that great how come he can play in just one position, his whole career at United was about who to buy to accommodate him and where he should play.

Even if you think he was great for us the whole time how you comment Raiola's constant shitting on United and putting Pogba in the window constantly and Pogba not shutting him up?

Maybe he should stay, with Sancho and potentially Varane coming that can be only good for the sesaon and maybe nobody can afford him. But on the other hand I just cant stand all the circus around him and him being constantly one foot out of the club. That's not good for the squad at all. If he stays it gets just prolonged till the winter.

Last edited:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Anyone that goes to Old Trafford to watch United games will appreciate how classy Pogba really is.

His technique, his skill, his passing range and his movement are all sublime.

We don't have another player like him, selling him would be at detriment to the squad. We should be building the team around him and Bruno.

If he doesn't want to sign a new contract then fine, but keep him until his contract is finished and get the best out of him.

He is a truly world class player and one United need to keep in my opinion.

RedDevilUnited369

Just read Bruno is better than Pogba and it's time for me to leave this thread.

Didn't Bruno say he didn't want to sign a new contract until Pogba was re-signed?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Anyone that goes to Old Trafford to watch United games will appreciate how classy Pogba really is.

We don't have another player like him, selling him would be at detriment to the squad. We should be building the team around him and Bruno.

If he doesn't want to sign a new contract then fine, but keep him until his contract is finished and get the best out of him.

That would be disastrous. Imagine how unbearable Raiola will be next season when Pogba is free to talk to other clubs from January onwards. It would have an unsettling impact on the rest of the squad.

If Pogba doesn't sign a new contract in the next 2-3 weeks then we need to sell him to PSG in August.

marc1_007

From where did Bruno come out anyway and why the need to shit on him to up Pogba? Anyway he suits us better than Pogba as it was said here already and imo we would miss him more than Pogba. Of course if Pogba leaves we need to buy good to replace him. As for nobody wanting Bruno so what. Nobody was in for Sancho too, does that makes him a bad player? Bruno was instrumental in the last season and has taken the league by storm but suddenly he's a player because of who we arent winning trophies and should get rid of him if we want to make a step further?
Why cant they work together for instance?
I agree about the goals, goals help massively in football and Bruno scores goals. And its not good that he gets dispossessed just as it isnt good when Pogba loses the ball too.
Pogba was great in Juventus cause he had great players around him in midfield and he's a highlights reel player, a spark you add to a good, balanced team but even then he plays 3 games good 2 bad.
And he didnt play as a defensive mid at United but more a deep lying playmaker or sometimes a box to box midfielder. He played closed to goal too and on the mythical left side of midfield.
And he wasnt France's best player, that myth needs to go away. He played solid in a functional team and wasnt in no way instrumental in them winning the world cup.
As I said if he's that great how come he can play in just one position, his whole career at United was about who to buy to accommodate him and where he should play.

Even if you think he was great for us the whole team how you comment Raiola's constant shitting on United and putting Pogba in the window constantly and Pogba not shutting him up?
Nothing I said about Bruno is untrue, and I never said to get rid of him, just unlikely that we will win the league with him, and who else is going to go for Sancho in a pandemic, City were never going to buy him back, PSG have Neymar and Mbappe, Bayern have Gnabry and Coman, Chelsea are trying to buy Haaland, Barca are in a financial crisis, and Real are spending their money on redeveloping their stadium, Bruno was signed when teams still had money.
Pogba three good games , two bad games, I guess you never watched him.
played in a three man midfield with Matuidi and Pirlo so he drifted a lot to the left , it does not mean he played on the left side, that was usually the left footed Matuidi, Unlike you , I actually watched their games.
France had the best midfield in the World cup so by default he was instrumental in them winning the world cup, it obviously helped that he had Kante beside him but their midfield and attack was potent and it had a lot to do with the likes of Kante, Mbappe, Griezman and most definitely Pogba.
Why bother buy an attacking midfielder as you said and make him play defensive midfield, it's a recipe for failure, it would have been better not to buy him as opposed to playing him in the wrong position. Imagine Pogba playing deeper than Mctominay or Fred because they have no defensive discipline either and that happened a lot more than you might think, I hardly ever saw Bruno playing deeper than McTominay and Fred. Once again not a criticism of Bruno because he plays as an attacking midfielder for us.

Gerald G

It's came to the point where I don't care whether he leaves or not, but please let's drop silly stuff about us being better without him, because we're not.

If he leaves it's IMPERATIVE that the midfield is strengthened, it's weak as it is but will be so much weaker. To think our midfield options without Pogba are: Matic, McTominay, Fred, and potentially VdB (not including Pereira as he will obviously leave via loan or permanently and Garner will go out on loan.

That is soo weak for a team trying to win titles. Easily the worst in the top 6 in the league and would probably be the worst in the top 8. It is debatable whether it's better than teams lower down and the fact that it's debatable is a huge issue.

The midfield is such an important part of the team and it must not be neglected further as it will prohibit us from being successful. We can bring in Sancho and even Varane, but I don't think there will be significant improvement in performances and results unless we address the midfield area.

Real Name

Nothing I said about Bruno is untrue, and I never said to get rid of him, just unlikely that we will win the league with him, and who else is going to go for Sancho in a pandemic, City were never going to buy him back, PSG have Neymar and Mbappe, Bayern have Gnabry and Coman, Chelsea are trying to buy Haaland, Barca are in a financial crisis, and Real are spending their money on redeveloping their stadium, Bruno was signed when teams still had money.
Pogba three good games , two bad games, I guess you never watched him.
played in a three man midfield with Matuidi and Pirlo so he drifted a lot to the left , it does not mean he played on the left side, that was usually the left footed Matuidi, Unlike you , I actually watched their games.
France had the best midfield in the World cup so by default he was instrumental in them winning the world cup, it obviously helped that he had Kante beside him but their midfield and attack was potent and it had a lot to do with the likes of Kante, Mbappe, Griezman and most definitely Pogba.
Why bother buy an attacking midfielder as you said and make him play defensive midfield, it's a recipe for failure, it would have been better not to buy him as opposed to playing him in the wrong position. Imagine Pogba playing deeper than Mctominay or Fred because they have no defensive discipline either and that happened a lot more than you might think, I hardly ever saw Bruno playing deeper than McTominay and Fred. Once again not a criticism of Bruno because he plays as an attacking midfielder for us.
Ooh the good old 'you never watched him' argument. You win. What's next - how old are you argument?
I wouldnt talk about him if I didnt watch him... Dont be childish please.

I watched him. And nothing you said disapproved anything I said. He had a great midfield around both in France in Juventus. And no he wasnt instrumental by default, it doesnt work that way. You yourself numbered all the players he had around him in France.
And he didnt play as a defensive midfielder for us. In the beginning thats what Matić played who was in fact bought to accommodate him. And he played in more than one position, him playing the most deep doesnt mean he's a defensive midfielder or played one. Bruno is a different player, that's why you didnt see him play deep. Pogba proved he can played deep to for France.
Even if Euros in one game he had a brilliant parts for instance vs Switzerland but was criticized for his lack of discipline too.

You're not criticising Bruno, just pointing out nobody wanted him...

Saying all that if he wants to leave then he should leave and we should replace him. He's been foot out of the club anyway for a good while, it will just make it official finally. It's sad to see for some it's Pogba > club. We lost many players, better and more important ones and the club survived. Pogba will just be a footnote in United history for better or worse.

Last edited:

lenny_1248

This fecking "Bruno vs Pogba" bullshit again. Are you not tired?

If Pogba does not sign the contract, then he does not want to play for United. Plain and simple.
Stop s*cking his d*ck. It's pathetic.

This club lost Staam, Beckham, Keane etc, top-top players and legends who, unlike Pogba, performed consistently and did not allow their agents to disrespect the club.

I liked Pogba since his academy days at the club, but if he does not want to be here, let him go. Good riddance.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

Didn't Bruno say he didn't want to sign a new contract until Pogba was re-signed?
He never said that.
Come again?

Man United star Bruno Fernandes 'will sign new £200,000-a-week contract... but only if Paul Pogba also commits his future to Old Trafford' as French midfielder prepares to make a decision this summer with just one year left on his existing deal
  • Bruno Fernandes has been offered a new five-year contract by Man United
  • Old Trafford deal would double his money to around £200,000 a week
  • But Portuguese star reportedly wants guarantees Paul Pogba will stay at United
  • Pogba will have just one year remaining on his contract after this summer
  • United want the French star to stay and help rebuild into a title-winning force

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...des-sign-new-contract-Paul-Pogba-commits.html

marc1_007

Ooh the good old 'you never watched him' argument. You win. What's next - how old are you argument?
I wouldnt talk about him if I didnt watch him...

I watched him. And nothing you said disapproved anything I said. He had a great midfield around both in France in Juventus. And no he wasnt instrumental by default, it doesnt work that way. You yourself numbered all the players he had around him in France.
And he didnt play as a defensive midfielder for us. In the beginning thats what Matić played who was in fact bought to accommodate him. And he played in more than one position, him playing the most deep doesnt mean he's a defensive midfielder or played one. Bruno is a different player, that's why you didnt see him play deep. Pogba proved he can played deep to for France.
Even if Euros in one game he had a brilliant parts for instance vs Switzerland but was criticized for his lack of discipline too.

You're not criticising Bruno, just pointing out nobody wanted him...

Oh Okay I see your logic now, so every french player except Pogba was instumental in them winning the world cup, Great analogy

Eddy_JukeZ

It's came to the point where I don't care whether he leaves or not, but please let's drop silly stuff about us being better without him, because we're not.

If he leaves it's IMPERATIVE that the midfield is strengthened, it's weak as it is but will be so much weaker. To think our midfield options without Pogba are: Matic, McTominay, Fred, and potentially VdB (not including Pereira as he will obviously leave via loan or permanently and Garner will go out on loan.

That is soo weak for a team trying to win titles. Easily the worst in the top 6 in the league and would probably be the worst in the top 8. It is debatable whether it's better than teams lower down and the fact that it's debatable is a huge issue.

The midfield is such an important part of the team and it must not be neglected further as it will prohibit us from being successful. We can bring in Sancho and even Varane, but I don't think there will be significant improvement in performances and results unless we address the midfield area.
Someone posted the stats on here, but our win rate significantly goes up when Pogba doesn't start under Ole.

Hard to argue against the facts.

I'd like for him to stay, but we've lost better players before and done fine.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Come again?

Man United star Bruno Fernandes 'will sign new £200,000-a-week contract... but only if Paul Pogba also commits his future to Old Trafford' as French midfielder prepares to make a decision this summer with just one year left on his existing deal
  • But Portuguese star reportedly wants guarantees Paul Pogba will stay at United
  • United want the French star to stay and help rebuild into a title-winning force

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...des-sign-new-contract-Paul-Pogba-commits.html
Daily Mail

Real Name

Oh Okay I see your logic now, so every french player except Pogba was instumental in them winning the world cup, Great analogy
Remind me, where did I say that, cause that isnt my logic? It's yours and by that logic he was instrumental and the best France player.

marc1_007

Remind me, where did I say that, cause that isnt my logic? It's yours and by that logic he was instrumental and the best France player.
I named four players that were instrumental including Pogba but you said he was not instrumental, by default meaning best midfield so he has to be instrumental as he was a vital part of that midfield

el3mel

For United Bruno has been easily better. It's not even a contest.

Pogba might have bigger talent overall though.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Come again?

:lol: You lot will believe anything.

JB7

I don’t think anyone disputes how good he can be & how important he is when on form.

On the Old Trafford point, find that very strange as the fanbase inside the grounds is generally as split as this place is on him.