Paul Pogba transfer speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_toad

Seen a few reports that he’s now fully recovered and refusing to play, trying to force his move to Real in January. Very poor form if there’s an ounce of truth in it.

Link

Sterling Archer

Seen a few reports that he’s now fully recovered and refusing to play, trying to force his move to Real in January. Very poor form if there’s an ounce of truth in it.

Link
Meh. Outside of one good season, it's not exactly been a great workplace to be part of. He's been talking openly about leaving for some time. We are the fools for banking on him to stay.

jackal&hyde

He just removed his cast and there are videos up of him doing basic strength exercises. Maybe he still want's to go, but fit he is not.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Link
Ole already said since last month that the expectation Pogba's come back is December. He wants to go but doesn't mean he's going to refuse to play, no club will have the money to sign him. Juve already has too many midfield while Real cannot spend more money anymore as they have spent a lot and will need to wait in the summer window. Pogba knows this and he will focus with us for the rest of the season.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
He isn't going anywhere, don't be so easy töö believe Made up stories.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Meh. Outside of one good season, it's not exactly been a great workplace to be part of. He's been talking openly about leaving for some time. We are the fools for banking on him to stay.
Which season was that?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Wonder who will pay the money. I can't see anyone paying what United want.

Last edited:

DarkRed

Wonder who will pay the money.
He would be a perfect fit for Barca and they do have the money, imagine a midfield of : de Jong - Arthur - Pogba.
Would have to replace Valverde for that as he refuses to play with attacking 8.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Already a thread there

Status
Not open for further replies.