Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Mal donaghy

Zidane on pogba- "anything can happen until 31st August".
Yeah anything but you signing pogba, ya SHIT!!! Smell my cheese!! :p

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
It's all English posts ha
I read a few posts from each season to view the general opinion of him before the bitterness clouded their judgement.
All glowing about him saying they wouldn't sell him to psg unless they got 60mil plus Lucas and Verratti or 80mil plus di maria.
Last year they were saying their isn't a player like him in world football....
This summer oddly he is the new balotelli haha
Sounds like Bluemoon last summer, wanking themselves silly over the prospect of getting him. That thread was conveniently deleted and now he's overrated and a moneygrabber.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
No more than 3 weeks ago, they were laughing at the idea of him coming to us. It was never going to happen and he was a lifer at Juve, hellbent on winning the Champions League in their shirt.
Heck few weeks ago he was compared to Zidane, being Juventus backbone and their best player. They wouldn't take anyone over him etc.

Now he's suddenly worse than their new replacement, Higuain is suddenly a better option to have than Pogba etc. They're not even trying to hide how their answer are completely dictated by their sheer bias :lol:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I can't wait for United's adidas advert. Will be released almost as soon as Pogba is announced, i'm sure.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
They're lunatics over there :lol:

How come none of them speak Italian either? Glory hunting plums.
It's an American/English speaking forum for those fans. I imagine the Italian fans have a specific Italian Juventus forum. Can't really complain about glory hunters either, Redcafe/Man Utd has fans from all over the globe.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Pogba Pogba ba ba
Pogba Pogba ba ba
Pogba Pogba ba ba

Pogday Pogday so good to me
Pogday morning it was all I hoped it would be
OH Pogday mornin, Pogday morning it would guarantee
That Pogday evening you'd be back home with me!

ice-bionic red

YES!!!!!

I'm 29 years old and a father of 1 and am jumping around my room like a 10 year old kid to this signing!!!! Lol!!

Can't Believe we let him go but now he's back. He could be great for us :)

Norris

It's official... :drool:. The club really was waiting for us to reach 1000 Pages...

jungledrums

As per MUTV lads, the same news that's been rehashed for the last few hours, but "Pogba given permission for medical" was literally the opening sentence on MUTV. It's oonnnnnnnnnnn.