Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

red thru&thru

Fernandinho is better than Pogba? Ban him. Actually, he needs to be put in a straight jacket and be sent away! Oh my days.

I don't think Raiola is holding up this deal. They would have been clear, United I mean, on how much they were going to pay him. I think Higuain was unveiled today. So guess Juve didn't want thelimelight taken away. Next couple of days, we will make progress in terms of announcements on Pogba's future.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
What happened?

I thought it was all but done. Nothing new from Di Marzio?

And what's with the Real Madrid talk again?
A lot of over reaction is what it is. Nobody has a fecking clue. Patience is the answer as always.

Moonred

I can't believe people think that paying over a £100m for Pogba is reasonable. He's good, but he's not worth that sort of money. Surely we can get a midfielder who's equally good for much less. There's just such a massive premium because of the way the media and his agent have marketed him.

I personally wouldn't mind if we didn't get him, and spent the money on someone else, and gave TFM a decent run. The player looks a star in the making.
Done to death now. Midfielders that are equally good or better are not attainable. Of course we or anyone else who is paying that much for Pogba is indeed overpaying. The backup options will be players either completely different or older with lesser potential. But that doesn't mean Pogba is the only way to make our midfield work.

cyberman

Next two days is Friday and then we'll be told nothing happens during the weekend so Monday is the new date..

CM

Pogba news right on cue after the dab university tweet, I knew it.

F1D

We should dedicate a topic or something to DiMarzio on this forum, the man is a real MC

Bosws87

This stinks of a massive marketing ploy building up to the reveal its not a coincidence Raiola who hardly ever tweets ends with the line Bla bla bla then adidas release multiple adverts quoting the same words, then we release a dab video one of the most iconic things Pogba is known for. :rolleyes: