Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

$inner_88

Google Translate.

At decisive for the future of Paul Pogba to Manchester United , the Frenchman is getting closer to leaving Juventus. Just now it is finishing a new meeting between Juve, the lawyers of the company and the player's agent Mino Raiola, occurred in progress Galileo Ferraris after lunch.

Raiola then left the clubhouse, the passage of the Red Devils midfielder is fast approaching: we are, there are still a few details (such as the percentage of solidarity that it is up to the agent).Now, the Bianconeri lawyers are working to balance the demands of the parties, then it is time to produce the writings that once signed will certify the passage of Pogba in the Premier League.Missing very little, therefore, the player is ready to leave Juventus to return to United.

Basically only fine details left. Not sure thats much of an update.

Mark McMaw

I'm well and truely sucked in to this one this has been the worst I've ever been with a player joining our team and I'm promising my self right now to never get this addicted to checking for news again! Surely that last Di Marzio article is the final nail in the coffin so to say??

Oneunited26

Anyone think we need more players after Pogba?
I just don't think rooney-schneiderlin-fellani-carrick in our line-up would make us serious contender for the title, especially considering how all the other teams strengthen their side with new players and new manager.

I think we need at least one more fresh young attacking midfielder with bag of potential, strong defender, and defensive midfielder.
Pogba and morgan could be an interesting combination, because both are very mobile making our midfield allot quicker, and morgan defiantly has more to prove, there defiantly is allot of potential in our attacking options, having martial, Mkhitaryan rashford and zlaten has got great a threat going forward, think its crucial still our engine room and defence has an identity, because its still a bit of a mess. fellaini, carrick, bastian, Rooney and Mata I find the white elephants in all of this, because they defiantly make us slower. I am hoping come the 2017/18 season we can star to phase out those players including ashley young. I do hope come 2017/18 season, jose can shape the squad fully in his vision has he settles into the second season at united I hope

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
That DiMarzio article translation anyone? @devilish
Ore decisive per il futuro di Paul Pogba al Manchester United, il francese è sempre più vicino a lasciare la Juventus. Poco fa è terminato un nuovo incontro tra la Juve, i legali della società e l'agente del giocatore Mino Raiola, avvenuto in corso Galileo Ferraris dopo pranzo.

Raiola ha lasciato poi la sede del club, il passaggio del centrocampista ai Red Devils è sempre più vicino: ci siamo, mancano ancora pochi dettagli (come la percentuale di solidarietà che spetta all'agente). Ora, gli avvocati bianconeri sono al lavoro per far quadrare le richieste delle parti, poi sarà il momento di produrre le scritture che una volta firmate certificheranno il passaggio di Pogba in Premier League. Manca davvero poco, dunque, il giocatore è pronto a lasciare la Juventus per tornare allo United.

-------

There was a meeting today between Juventus, their lawyers, and Mino at corso Galileo Ferraris which ended just a while ago. Paul Pogba is more and more close to sign with Manchester United. There's still the final details though (like Raiola's stake) but they should be sorted out in no time. Now the lawyers are making sure to understand the deal and produce the necessary paperwork so that the transfer can be made. We're really that close to the deal.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I'm well and truely sucked in to this one this has been the worst I've ever been with a player joining our team and I'm promising my self right now to never get this addicted to checking for news again! Surely that last Di Marzio article is the final nail in the coffin so to say??
This is what everyone says. I said the same thing back when the Hazard saga happened. And five years later Im still here.

RDCR07

There was a meeting today between Juventus, their lawyers, and Mino at corso Galileo Ferraris which ended just a while ago. Paul Pogba is more and more close to sign with Manchester United. There's still the final details though (like Raiola's stake) but they should be sorted out in no time. Now the lawyers are making sure to understand the deal and produce the necessary paperwork so that the transfer can be made. We're really that close to the deal.
Ah. Thanks!

Werder Herzog

I do find it odd that such a well regarded journalist like Di Marzio does not not speak much English, its a s shame as i'd like to see Sky over here never interview him.He's there main source of info.

Deleted member 101472

Just read an article about Chevrolet following Pogba on twitter must mean the deal is done?

How about the marketing guys at chevrolet are fairly smart and know that doing something like that will get them even more exposure?

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Unimpressive 'update'. Might as well have tweeted nothing yet. Still doing the percentage stuff to raiola and still closing in.

RDCR07

Just read an article about Chevrolet following Pogba on twitter must mean the deal is done?

How about the marketing guys at chevrolet are fairly smart and know that doing something like that will get them even more exposure?
That was yesterday. I think since then they have unfollowed him?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Ah. Thanks!
I removed the dramatic effects which when translated would make the article look silly. ie ore decisive per il future di Pogba (these are the decisive moments for Paul Pogba's future at United)

TsuWave

at work, in the toilets, checking this thread.

gone well over my break but it's Pogba day, so screw if my hours get cut and I don't manage to pay the rent. I'm willing to risk it all.

RDCR07

gone well over my break but it's Pogba day, so screw if my hours get cut and I don't manage to pay the rent. I'm willing to risk it all.
Thats the way to do it - getting paid to poop!

mu4c_20le

I'm not gonna assume it's confirmed until the BBC confirm it.
Normally i'd feel the same until our own club says something, but it's over. His last IG update sent me into full vince mcmahon overdrive last night. It's safe to feel good now.

Shark

@NotShark

Whenever I get depressed for being currently unemployed, I remember I used to do this shit too at my previous job and unemployment feels a lot better.