Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Sparky Rhiwabon

Anyone who doesn't think that Zidane will / try to meet Pogba needs to give their heads a wobble, the deal isn't done yet, no matter what some people keep saying, if it was done, it would have been announced.

I'm not saying Real are back in for him etc, who knows, and thankfully it would appear Perez isn't keen, BUT things can change. Zidane persuaded Varane to go to Madrid and that is playing in the back of my mind.

Still think there are some twists to come in this one yet.
Why do you think Pogba's flown to New York the day after Real Madrid got there for their match? I don't believe in coincidences like this

WPMUFC

This is getting ridiculous. Every morning I wake up , the first thing I do is check the Pogba rumours
embarrassing admission: I do two final checks of redcafe and reddit before I go to bed, once at 10pm and once at 11pm because I know i'll miss the announcement being 7 hours ahead of UK time. :nervous::lol:

DAMN EARTH AND IT'S ROTATION!!!

gulli_G

He won't sign till we get this thread to 1000 pages, Woody is waiting. If he doesn't sign we will be at fault.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
embarrassing admission: I do two final checks of redcafe and reddit before I go to bed, once at 10pm and once at 11pm because I know i'll miss the announcement being 7 hours ahead of UK time. :nervous::lol:

DAMN EARTH AND IT'S ROTATION!!!
How about we stop it rotating just for you :)

WPMUFC

Anyone who doesn't think that Zidane will / try to meet Pogba needs to give their heads a wobble, the deal isn't done yet, no matter what some people keep saying, if it was done, it would have been announced.

I'm not saying Real are back in for him etc, who knows, and thankfully it would appear Perez isn't keen, BUT things can change. Zidane persuaded Varane to go to Madrid and that is playing in the back of my mind.

When James signs for another team or Kroos fly into turin for a medical. I'll join you in your pessimism.

RC89

It's not done. If it was it would have been announced by now.
It can't by definition be done until he gets back from his holidays really. I suspect it's a matter of formalities now but anything can change. I reckon all is agreed though, just gotta put pen to paper. Otherwise surely we'd have heard of our bid being rejected.

Red Bug

"Pogba won't wear the white of Madrid as the numbers don't work out."

Judas

Open to offers
It's not done. If it was it would have been announced by now.
You honestly think that's how it works? You don't think any business ever sit on announcing a deal for promotional or other reasons? You think while the ink is still wet on signed contracts they have the the IT department notified to announce deals? That's just silly.

Bosws87

All points to it being done, Juventus haven't mentioned or denied any of the rumours. United haven't denied any of the rumours which they would of if there wasn't something in the pipeline as they would look incredibly stupid in the media?

Zlatan has brought up the player in an interview, Rooney is talking about him in an interview.

Adidas have released every teams advert in the latest campaign apart from Man Uniteds which adidas themselves keep hyping up and will be released soon, why are they delaying/building hype!

There is not a single mention of us going for another midfielder in the press which is a huge area we need improvement even more so now Bastien is being forced out?

Either United are gonna look like absolute mugs or a deal is done take your pick...

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Stop reading too much to it (although I have a bit of bad feeling about this)

For a simple and logical reason the player must be present to sign the deal a.k.a being in Manchester physically, and that's after medical etc, lawyers to witness the signing, bank cheque or TT to be verified and cleared, legal paperworks to be signed by both parties etc.

It's not like he can simply confirm everything with facetime.

SammyUnited_83

You honestly think that's how it works? You don't think any business ever sit on announcing a deal for promotional or other reasons? You think while the ink is still wet on signed contracts they have the the IT department notified to announce deals? That's just silly.
I will stick by that if it was done, we would have to announce it, all the promotional BS could be built up on social media whilst Pogba was still on holiday (which I am sure he would cut short but a few days IF this deal was over the line). We have just launched 2 new kits, if we had got Pogba it would make sense to get it out there so fans would snap them up.

In my opinion we haven't got a deal with Juve / Raiola yet and until we have it's left open for someone else to, this has happened plenty of times in the past. Or you could just believe Di Marzio and his 48hr comment.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Spoilsports with your logic. There was once a time where it was full on muppetry fun and we only stopped when all hope had completely died.

Red Bug

Pogba rumours won't have much of an effect on share price surely?

Either way, this is done. If Madrid were in, there is no way Marca would be saying that he is going to Utd.

It's just a matter of 'when' and not 'if' now.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
This is just so similar to Thiago and Vidal sagas, imagine the meltdown when Bayern announce they've reached an agreement with Juventus for a £33m transfer of Paul Pogba.

WPMUFC

This is just so similar to Thiago and Vidal sagas, imagine the meltdown when Bayern announce they've reached an agreement with Juventus for a £33m transfer of Paul Pogba.
Thiago still triggers PTSD in redcafe. :lol::lol:

However the big difference between Vidal and Pogba sagas, Juve's Marotta and allegri are silent. It felt like every second day that Marotta would deny the vidal reports. He's as silent as a mouse now.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
neither were even close to been as far along as this one

In fact I dont think we even ever had proper negotiations over either of them

If this one falls through it will be by far the worse

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
neither were even close to been as far along as this one

In fact I dont think we even ever had proper negotiations over either of them

If this one falls through it will be by far the worse
Thiago had two offers and picked the other one.

The Vidal thing was a complete joke generated entirely by muppets. Every single indication was that there was nothing happening at all.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Thiago still triggers PTSD in redcafe. :lol::lol:

However the big difference between Vidal and Pogba sagas, Juve's Marotta and allegri are silent. It felt like every second day that Marotta would deny the vidal reports. He's as silent as a mouse now.
Good point. Marotta spoke a few times to the press - where have his comments gone? He's gone silent, but do we really think Journos have stopped asking questions?...