Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Vaibhav Raj

People think adidas replying to that tweet confirms Pogba to United. Does waiting for something for far too long lower a person's IQ level? :houllier:

GJNJ

People think adidas replying to that tweet confirms Pogba to United. Does waiting for something for far too long lower a person's IQ level? :houllier:
It like someone getting out of prison after 10 years, they would literally mount anything.

red_devil83

A long, long time ago, I can still remember how those summers used to make me cry.

I knew if we had our chance, we could make those Muppets dance, and maybe we'd sign Sneijder for a while.

But every season made me shiver, with every transfer we'd deliver: Thiago staying with Pep, Fellaini on the doorstep.

I can't remember if I cried when I read we'd gone in for Depay, but something touched me deep inside, the day the Muppets died.

They were singing: Bye bye to that Paul Pogba guy, RedCafe went into meltdown when the news broke on Sky. Those Madrids boys, dressed him up in all white, singing this'll be the day the thread dies.

Now a new thread for Sneijder on loan, and moss side flat for that boy John Stones...
Well played sir! :lol:

VanGaalEra

A long, long time ago, I can still remember how those summers used to make me cry.

I knew if we had our chance, we could make those Muppets dance, and maybe we'd sign Sneijder for a while.

But every season made me shiver, with every transfer we'd deliver: Thiago staying with Pep, Fellaini on the doorstep.

I can't remember if I cried when I read we'd gone in for Depay, but something touched me deep inside, the day the Muppets died.

They were singing: Bye bye to that Paul Pogba guy, RedCafe went into meltdown when the news broke on Sky. Those Madrids boys, dressed him up in all white, singing this'll be the day the thread dies.

Now a new thread for Sneijder on loan, and moss side flat for that boy John Stones...
:lol: :lol:

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff

:lol:

Chip

Just trying to summarise some of the rumours, highlights and stupid things in this thread:

- Richard Keys was the first one(?) to actually "confirm" that this was a done deal.
- We had Guillem Ballgué also "confirming" the transfer, while being absolutely bitter.
- We had the "journalist" bimbo Jenny Lizarazo and all the constant(now deleted) tweets about her saying Pogba was going to Madrid.
- LA celebrity chef who had selfies taken with Zlatan and Pogba, who claimed that they dined together.
- And also the celebrity barber who claimed on Instagram that he'd just dyed Pogba's hair red as he was about to announce his move to United.
- We've had all the Juventuz.com stuff - including Massimo di Culo, who some poster actually believed to be a legit source.
- All the cryptic Instagram photos posted by Pogba - with the climax being the black/white picture with red hat and red shoes.
- We've had massive Real Madrid paranoia - led by ehsanul, fantastic GIFs by Olly, spamfest led by ChaddyP(RIP). And I know I'm not innocent either. And a lot of Glastonomics(RIP).

Did I miss any other "memorable" moments?

It seems like it's been going on for years. And what a waste of time, really. But it's been fun!

VanGaalEra

Bloody hell, that's 10,000 more posts than the Vidal saga (which thread was open for 14 months!)

Chip

Bloody hell, that's 10,000 more posts than the Vidal saga (which thread was open for 14 months!)
Plus all the deleted posts! We could be even closer to 1000 pages.
OK, I've been off the caf for a few hours... what's with the "possibly", any developments?
Nothing. Just think it's for the fun of it. Changing between "yes", "no" and now "possibly"

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
If you ever want to teach your kids about the side effects of taking flakka then show them this thread.

Sepukku

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
feck you. feck you all.

That would be my closing reply, as a moderator, as i close this thread after the official announcement.

Womp

idiot
I had a dream that we were losing against City and then Ed ran out onto the middle of the pitch and announced Pogba who ran out and kicked the ball straight at Pep's head.

He kicked it so hard Pep's head merged with the ball and became the ball. Take from that what you will.