Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

elnorte

Freaky fly day
That fee seems reasonable, if true. At least compared to some of the other reported fees.

Btw: No reports yet regarding when Pogba is going to have his medical?
True. Do we even know where he is yet? :lol:

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Does anyone know what a football medical consists of in terms of tests, am i being simplistic that there is a blood test, MRI and a 1 hour run on the treadmill?

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Does anyone know what a football medical consists of in terms of tests, am i being simplistic that there is a blood test, MRI and a 1 hour run on the treadmill?
I could be wrong but I think it takes them a few hours to do. So lets say he gets to Manchester this evening. They will probably do the medical in the morning and we might have the presentation photos ect tomorrow afternoon.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Griezmann next season?
I think this sets the precedence for big transfers in future, United will attract big players post-Pogba I think there'll be a huge addition next summer building on the strong spine from this summer.

Hopefully another signing this summer though for squad depth, wouldn't mind selling Rooney but it won't happen.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I could be wrong but I think it takes them a few hours to do. So lets say he gets to Manchester this evening. They will probably do the medical in the morning and we might have the presentation photos ect tomorrow afternoon.
There's a lot to a medical, it's not just "Oh you can run" like you would think, it's things like strength tests, stamina, but also checking the player doesn't have any medical conditions, such as heart conditions.

Almunia had to retire when a heart condition was picked up which wasn't for most of his playing career, it's making sure you aren't putting the player at risk too.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
There's a lot to a medical, it's not just "Oh you can run" like you would think, it's things like strength tests, stamina, but also checking the player doesn't have any medical conditions, such as heart conditions.

Almunia had to retire when a heart condition was picked up which wasn't for most of his playing career, it's making sure you aren't putting the player at risk too.
That's exactly why I said I think it takes them a few hours...

DevilRed

As if he wasnt already going to walk into the team, after that performance by fellaini he must be laughing.

This team is crying out for a dominant midfielder to take us to that next level.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Win the Community Shield, sign Pogba, not a bad couple of days for us.

ReDDHDevilS

Well come back to United Paul. And on a great day too when Jose and his boys have won their first trophy at the first attempt!

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
See Pogba, if you would have ended holiday earlier, you could have lifted the mighty community shield today!