Paul Scholes’ 18 Questions with Gary Neville | Overlap Xtra

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Enjoyed this.
Scholes gets so angry about bad midfield play. It makes me laugh. He looks like he's about to strangle someone when talking about taking the ball on the half turn.

El Jefe

This was a great watch.

For someone looked at as the model pro he didn't half get away with murder it seems. Another example of the benefits of playing in the days of no social media.

Varun

Staff
Scholesy is amazing :lol:
This was a great watch.

For someone looked at as the model pro he didn't half get away with murder it seems. Another example of the benefits of playing in the days of no social media.
Absolutely

fanutd

Amazing interview and thanks for sharing it. Love Scholesy!

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Neville: "Favourite band?"

Scholes: "Don't like music"

....... Weirdo Alert!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
This was a great watch.

Tbf his upbringing ensured be was that way as a kid but thankfully he came to his senses and his talent was phenomenal.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Doesn't like music. Doesn't have a clue who United played last. Scuffed the Barcelona goal. Scholesy couldn't give a shit. :lol:

Maybe that's why he comes off a million times better in something like this than as a pundit where he has to try and sound serious and play it straight.

Also, Gary didn't like Ruud?
Think he just meant that he didn't make himself playable for full backs the way the other United strikers of his time typically did. Was more focused in and around the box than running down the channels where Gary would typically have an easy out under pressure.

Personally id have Karl Pilkington play him in a film.
Thought the same :lol: :lol:

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
This was a great watch.

On my first OT tour, the guide told us about him being dropped cos he showed up drunk.

Pscholes18

Awesome interview...loved the Barca goal bit....makes that goal all the better! He really could give feck all about most things. Just a simple man living his life.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Watching videos of the team you had and seeing people like Keane, Neville etc. as pundits it's quite easy to see why you were successful. Everyone is very honest and says it how it is. There is no fake nonsense or attempt to put on a persona. They are who they are and they're as honest with themselves as they were and are about their teammates.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
I'm still not having that as a miss hit. Top corner from 30 yards with the ball coming across him from left to right on the half volley. You're not hitting that with the inside of the foot, said just tried to get it on target so muscle memory and ability took over for me rather than a conscious plan.

ZupZup

Anybody know what park that is in Oldham? I was always told the place was a bit of a hole... no offence intended to anyone who lives there though as I've never been!

vanderpants

Anybody know what park that is in Oldham? I was always told the place was a bit of a hole... no offence intended to anyone who lives there though as I've never been!
Alexandra park, used to be a bit rough with gangs from the local area but its got a lot better over the past few years

Marwood

Alexandra Park is lovely. Glodwick, the area it's in, not so lovely.