Paul Scholes | 2011/12 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
:lol:

Why not tell VDS and Roy Keane to come back too? Heck, I bet Denis Law and Bobby Charlton can still play a bit.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Now The Sun just got 1 hit because I had to look for quotes. Which of there was none. Idiot.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Doesn't matter what Suarez reckons, there's no way that Paul Scholes is black.

Unam333

I would welcome the idea. He just retired, he can easily get back into shape. Same for Van der Sar. :D :drool:

puNANI

It would be amazing to see him and give him a proper sending off but it won't happen. I still find it hard too accept that he and VDS are not in the team anymore.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
If the injuries persists he could do a job in defence, can't be any worse than Carrick in that position...

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I don't see it happening. Scholes retired because he felt it was the right time, and I don't think he wanted to return to the game. He's not someone who's mind can be easily changed. He's a fairly decisive person, by the looks of things.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
This is great - so long as it works out well. If not, SAF will be criticised from all quarters, and not just by the press.

nemanja nemagic

More chance of signing Lampard than this. Don't want scholes back anyway, utter legend for this club and I love the bloke. But it should stay that way. Scholes is his own man and would never consider it anyway.

Phil

Funny, I was thinking earlier how much we could still do with him.

Unam333

More chance of signing Lampard than this. Don't want scholes back anyway, utter legend for this club and I love the bloke. But it should stay that way. Scholes is his own man and would never consider it anyway.
Wait, so what you're saying is if Scholes has a few bad games for us he won't be a legend for the club? A few bad games won't tarnish his legency. Never.
I would respect Scholes even more if he decides to get out of retirement to help us out temp,

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
As much as I want this to be true...

If it is, there are serious problems at the club and we're even worse off than we thought.

fecking hell.

nemanja nemagic

Wait, so what you're saying is if Scholes has a few bad games for us he won't be a legend for the club? A few bad games won't tarnish his legency. Never.
I would respect Scholes even more if he decides to get out of retirement to help us out temp,
No. I'm saying that if he comes out of retirement, he would see it as a backward step by the club.

It would never tarnish his legacy. But if he came back it would surely colour the status of our club because of the mere fact that we had to send for him.

In the Rooney thread haven't posters stated that no one man is bigger than the club? A loyal servant such as Scholes will be more than aware of this fact

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I'd rather win nothing than risk his reputation being tarnished by a return, I say this from a perspective of fans wanting him to return btw. I wouldn't tell him to feck off if he offered his services.

Status
Not open for further replies.