Paul Scholes the pundit

RedDevil@84

Spouting rubbish again

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6467083/Paul-Scholes-blasts-Manchester-United-midfielder-Ander-Herrera.html

As the article these were Herreras stats.

Attempted Passes: 48
Successful Passes: 44
Pass Completion: 92%
Key Passes: 3
Assists: 1
Scholes can sometimes be so irritating with stuff like these. Herrera does many things right. Picking on 1 or 2 mistakes, and then question player's quality to play for United is nasty.
If that is the case, he should question Pogba and say Pogba is not of United quality, Pogba makes lot of mistakes and mispasses.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Glad somebody has said it.

A few of us here have already stated it in the past. It was clear Jose was doing it on purpose. I fail to believe somebody in his position could do so poorly, and act so poorly if it wasn't on purpose.

He did well until the exact moment he signed the new deal last Jan, then it all went massively downhill. He was mentally out the moment that happened.

Woodward gave him way more time than he deserved.

Samid

follows Pogue around, fixing his images

Getting slaughtered for this online and rightly so. We love taking the piss out of the ex-dippers pundits who constantly talk bollocks but our ex-players aren't much better.

Andycoleno9

What a plonker. Same as Neville.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Getting slaughtered for this online and rightly so. We love taking the piss out of the ex-dippers pundits who constantly talk bollocks but our ex-players aren't much better.
To be fair he wasn't the right man for Oldham, so he has a point.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I think Scholes talks bollocks as much as the next man but come on, who the feck wears a suit on the sideline in League 2?!

Ridiculous comparison to ridicule him on.

dev1l

They re paid to say something stupid :)

I mean,how else would you explain Merson longetivity as a pundit? :)

Steve Bruce

People on here don't like scholes punditry because he's telling us things that we don't want to hear but are accurate.

el3mel

Of all the things he can criticize a manager for, this is how he determines if the manager is going to make it or not? Another proof on how a terrible pundit he's. Absolute legend as a player, but a terrible pundit.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time

:lol: Loves Scholes but thats funny

Andycoleno9

People on here don't like scholes punditry because he's telling us things that we don't want to hear but are accurate.
You see, he is in my top5 all time favourite United players but i don't like him as a pundit because( just like Neville) he is a huge hypocrite. They both one day say one thing and then other day something completely different and opposite

mu4c_20le

Because Oldham are the same stature as Arsenal.

mu4c_20le

I'm sure suits are prohibited at Oldham.

More importantly, who uses clothing are a barometer for judging managers?
I thought it was a fair comment, Freddie may have wanted to appear less formal and more 'down with the lads', but he looked like a science teacher.

I'm sure suits are prohibited at Oldham.

More importantly, who uses clothing are a barometer for judging managers?
Someone that has only ever known Ferguson and thinks that's the only way to skin a cat.

Steve Bruce

I was referring to the comment about Ljunberg dress "code".
my post isn't aimed at any one individual, it was aimed at the collective.

I think it's very sad that all this forum does at the moment, is criticise legends of the club because they don't like what they hear. As for being hypocrites, opinions can be changed. e.g. some think counter attacking football is the way to go, but have changed their mind in thinking that more conservative ball retaining football is the way to go. It doesn't make them hypocrites, it means they've changed their opinion.

Again this isn't a post aimed at anyone in particular. I just think it's sad that we are looking at the wrong people to blame for the ills at Old Trafford.

I personally may disagree with Scholes, Neville or whoever but I'm not going to go onto a forum and vent my hatred towards them for having a difference of opinion. Constructive criticism is needed, not general lambasting.