Paolo Di Canio

Man-United

If Fergie had managed to sign him in the 2001/02 season, would he have been a hit at United you reckon?

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
I'm glad that fascist never played for United

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Absolutely brilliant I think he would’ve made a difference, his goal at pittodrie one of best goals I’ve ever seen,

Robbie Boy

Christ, I thought this was going to be a thread suggesting him as an Ole replacement!

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Christ, I thought this was going to be a thread suggesting him as an Ole replacement!
Can we make the old joke about him making sure the players train on time anyway?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I believe he had the fascist tattooes lasered off after sky suspended him over it

Btw, it's PaOlo. Not Paulo

Chairman Steve

I remember being a kid when those links were very frequent in the media. We made the move for Forlan instead as I remember.

I think he could have made the difference in Europe. He could have been the difference in getting past Leverkusen when we looked so blunted upfront in the semi final second leg.

GueRed

I'm glad that fascist never played for United
yep.

Must say back then in January 2002 i was open to the DiCanio move.

it wasnt till the mid-noughties I found out he was a Mussolini loving, Fascist cnut mind.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Liked him as a player but didn’t want him. He even waved goodbye to the West Ham fans didn’t he?

Also batshit crazy manager.