Paulo Dybala - Performances

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
Still finding his feet at Juventus but scored the winning goal against Milan yesterday and is the leading topscorer for Juventus now, who are finding their way back up slowely but surely. Crafty player and knows how to deal with tight spaces. Interesting player to watch out for the future.

Those who follow the Serie A frequently probably have a lot more insightful info to share i could imagine.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He is a top talent. I wanted us to move for him but he said his preference was to stay in Italy. He's not moving anywhere for a while until his performances justify the kind of fee Juve will want. They paid nearly €40m with a year left on his contract.

Devil may care

He's becoming Juve's main man, firmly their main creative force and goal threat right now, bagged a goal tonight (8 in 15 in Serie A) and forced the own goal.

izec

Yeah baffling that Allegri didnt play him much more from the beginning. Their good form lately is down to him producing after giving him the starts finally. His talent is obvious, hope we keep an eye on him, wanted him in the summer.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's becoming Juve's main man, firmly their main creative force and goal threat right now, bagged a goal tonight (8 in 15 in Serie A) and forced the own goal.
An excellent return from someone so young. Second goal was brilliant btw. Showed invention to lift the ball to take the volley was great to see.

Devil may care

An excellent return from someone so young. Second goal was brilliant btw. Showed invention to lift the ball to take the volley was great to see.
It was a quality strike, he's playing with great confidence and has taken on the responsibility of replacing Tevez, a player to keep an eye on as he just turned 22.

TheCorkman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This is the player everyone should be after
People think Pogba is the main man at Juve. For me, it's Dybala and Marchisio. Hopefully he stays at Juve and helps them compete with Bayern, Real and Barca again - instead of joining one of those clubs. It will be interesting how Argentina try to juggle him with Higuain and Ageuro, as well as Correa and Vietto. It's amazing so many people still don't know him....absolutely stunning player. Is he already surpassing Tevez's impact? Bear in mind Tevez had Vidal and Pirlo with him also.

Adisa

He is carrying them at the minute. I was desperate for us to sign him but he didn't want to leave Italy.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
He is definitely the type of player we should target (whether Juventus sell him, and whether he wants to leave the Serie A is another matter altogether). Young, already productive, offers positional flexibility (even played out wide at Palermo), and perhaps most importantly - he seems to have heart and really applies himself when the chips are down. A front 3 of Martial-Dybala and Griezmann would be devastating. Maybe lacks a proper target-man like Mandžukić in Turin, but they're all very complete attackers, and who needs a proper target-man anyway when you could play him as a sort of false 9 with Martial in the Neymar role. Or, you could keep Martial up top and use Dybala/ Griezzmann as inside forwards. :drool:

Devil may care

He's been excellent this season, started off a little slowly but has since taken on the mantle of Juve's main man, it's a real shame we couldn't get him. It'll be interesting to see what position he ends up playing regularly, in the current Juve 3-5-2 he''s playing a free role.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
People think Pogba is the main man at Juve. For me, it's Dybala and Marchisio. Hopefully he stays at Juve and helps them compete with Bayern, Real and Barca again - instead of joining one of those clubs. It will be interesting how Argentina try to juggle him with Higuain and Ageuro, as well as Correa and Vietto. It's amazing so many people still don't know him....absolutely stunning player. Is he already surpassing Tevez's impact? Bear in mind Tevez had Vidal and Pirlo with him also.
Definitely concur, really the brightest young talent around for me. Palermo's relegation undoubtedly served to benefit his career as he was able to develop a bit quicker due to more playing time

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Touch of the David Silva's class about him!

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Been directly involved in 7 of Juve's 9 goals of 2016 so far apparently:

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
what kind of player is he? a proper #9? Any similarities to other known players?
His preferred position is the strikers position, but he can also play as a second striker. He has been compared to the likes of Tevez, Aguero and even Messi, but the latter does not even have to be put in that list for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Love to see him improve his right foot which is a handicap for him atm but I see him more as a false 9 than anything

ravi2

Every time I see him play he has been great for Juve, he is exactly the type of forward I'd like to see us go for.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
what kind of player is he? a proper #9? Any similarities to other known players?
Difficult to say, I relate him to aguero because i have seen more of aguero than of anyone else he is compared with.(Messi doesnt count). Him and martial upfront would be a very very deadly combination. I had hoped we signed him, it was rumoured we were interested but i think he did not want to leave italy. I dont know if that will change or not. May be its better if he stays there so juve have a good level and it helps improve italian league if players stay there. The first option is that we sign him, second he should stay where he is would hate him to sign one of our rivals.

Nedved

He really is superb and very complete for his age. Not many Juventus fans miss Tevez.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
This lad is single-handedly dragging Juve towards the league title, with all the other contenders faltering a bit lately. His teammates are doing a great job of supporting him and the goals are popping up across the squad but he's scored some decisive ones in their winning streak.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
It was a very well taken goal as well. Didn't give the goalkeeper a chance to react in time by taking the shot so early.

Devil may care

One of my favourite players to watch, he has so much to his game. He almost scored a stunner near the end of the first half with a class first touch pulling a ball out of the air and then lobbing the keeper.

Adisa

I think he's special. I would pay whatever Juve wanted for him.

Silverman

And we were linked with this guy before he went to Juve. We miss out on so many top players. Ya wouldn't mind if our squad was very strong but it isnt.

Chicharito_

And we were linked with this guy before he went to Juve. We miss out on so many top players. Ya wouldn't mind if our squad was very strong but it isnt.
We do get linked with every promising player in world football so there are always going to be some that turn out to be good..who knows if we are actually in for them or not though.

izec

He wanted to stay in Italy though. I wanted him badly last summer, even watched a few Palermo games just to see him when we got linked with him. You could see he was special on a few occasions, but he seems to have stepped it up a notch at Juve. It will be hard to get him in a few years, and his fee will be very high.