Paulo Dybala - Performances

izec

Carbon copy of the Nani incident, he didnt catch him with the studs though.

He didnt look sharp today. I would be surprised if he wasnt at Juve next season. He needs to step up in the CL in games like these

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He always looks like he is about to cry isn't he ? The pressure was just too much I suppose. It hasn't an easy for him, he plays well then become a regular bench warmer and now he gets trusted again

SambaBoy

Seems like he is struggling with the extra responsibility to create at Juventus. Their midfield is mediocre nowadays, apart from Pjanic (but he seems to struggle in the big games). Khedira isn't good enough anymore, Maituidi best days are behind him, Marchisio is injury prone/not the same player, Benacutur hasn't been good yet, also none of them are really creative apart from Pjanic again so it means Dybala has to drop deep to get the ball and then he is guilty of overtrying or trying to force things.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Failed to take that step up this season. I'm a bit bummed honestly

Was actually very good yesterday, and then he stupidly got himself sent off and killed juventus for good

Kostov

Carbon copy of the Nani incident, he didnt catch him with the studs though.

He didnt look sharp today. I would be surprised if he wasnt at Juve next season. He needs to step up in the CL in games like these
Except Nani got a red card and Dybala got a yellow card, that from the same referee also.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Except Nani got a red card and Dybala got a yellow card, that from the same referee also.
The Nani red was a mistake. Obviously he's known that for 5 years

James Peril

I don't see a top, top player in Dybala to be honest, not buying into the huge hype. Sure he has moments of brilliance, without a doubt (especially free-kicks and shots from distance) - but far too often disappears from games. He is also kind of slow, not particularly great for a modern striker. What is it, one goal in the Champions League this season? Has he ever scored for Argentina? Not according to Wikipedia..

He is a sublime player on his day, but for 150M you are buying consistency - someone who makes an impression in every top game.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He is one of those rare players with the ability to turn a game on its head in an instant. That's what's so special about him. But yes, he's not yet managed to consistently translate that to the top level. Needs to leave juventus asap: serie A is too small for him right now, doesn't test him enough

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
5 years since and there isn't a time that I see his ugly face on TV and manage to contain myself of not bollocking him. Stupid biased prick.
Yup. The one result that took me a while to get over. Felt an injustice was done that evening.

Havak

Pokemon master
Watching him last night made me not want him at United. Just such a cringe-worthy baby on the field. Booked for diving and should have been sent off earlier in the second half for waving the imaginary card to the referee after Ramos' challenge. Still got sent off anyway. Just a disgrace of a player in that game.

Kostov

Yup. The one result that took me a while to get over. Felt an injustice was done that evening.
Yeah, one of the biggest upsets I felt from a referee on our skin. It broke my heart to see Fergie like that, he knew it was his last shot at the CL and it came to an end thanks to a referee's baffling decision.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's at a natural disadvantage considering the set up of the team he plays for.
He's a great player but the pressure on him to create is bigger than most other top players.
He needs to leave and leave for a team that play on the front foot.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Long, long way to go before you can claim he is WC. He is a bit overhyped atm. Argentina still need him though.

Nick.

I don't think I've ever seen Dybala dominate a big game. Not world class.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
He started lively and got his chances, soon after the 0-1 then a couple direct free kicks (the second, deflected, just went wide). He is not and will never be Ronaldo or Messi level but the tier below, which is going to be enough once he enters his prime away from Juve and the two monsters start declining.

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
Still finding his feet at Juventus but scored the winning goal against Milan yesterday and is the leading topscorer for Juventus now, who are finding their way back up slowely but surely. Crafty player and knows how to deal with tight spaces. Interesting player to watch out for the future.

Those who follow the Serie A frequently have a lot more insightful info to share i could imagine.
I should join United’s scout department if my op actually comes to live 4 years later :lol:

steve.crowford

Paulo Dybala has no desire to play in England, apparently. According to Nicolo Schira of the Gazzetta dello Sport, after rejecting Manchester United, the Juventus forward has done the same to Tottenham despite the agreement between both clubs for €70M. The Argentinian wants to play for his chances at Juventus but the club director in Fabio Paratici wants to sell. Should he leave, Dybala will only consider Inter or Paris Saint Germain.

Source: GdS

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Scored an astonishing goal against Inter yesterday

I have no idea how he managed that kind of power and accuracy on his shot from that narrow angle.

Last edited:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Maybe i'm being harsh but the keeper should have done better?

piesel

Glad he's recovering his form and playing much better, Allegri almost killed this great talent.

pregra

Supports
FC Barcelona,Argentina
Not good vs Germany on wednesday. Played behind Lautaro in the first half and barely registered he was on the pitch. Played 15 mins of the second half on the right wing before he was replaced by Alario, who started the Argentina comeback. Hopefully Dybala will play better vs Ecuador tomorrow, Argentina need Messi and him in the same lineup. Before Messi was sent of in the bronze match in the Copa, there were flashes of great combination play between the two.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Ridiculous free kick

What the actual feck

Against Oblak as well

el3mel

It's honestly ridiculous Juve wanted to get rid of him in summer and even wanted Lukaku as a replacement who was going to set on the bench for Ronaldo. I don't know what they were smoking but it was a strong one.

MrVolley

Ridiculous free kick

What the actual feck

Against Oblak as well
It was clearly meant to be a cross..:D

Seriously though... Not only do we turn down "not good enough for United" players, who end up being world class. But now we also also end up motivating players who we try to sign but turn us down.

That's not even to mention the world beaters who we turn to shite as soon as they sign a contract to play for United.:annoyed:

Stadjer

He sure knows how to play football. Great technical ability. Although im pretty sure if he had come to United people would hate him because he isnt playing for the badge, not earning the shirt and not running enough.

His technical ability is too high and his work rate is too low for a lot of people on this forum...

IFC 1905

He's the kind of player I know he's good but I wouldn't be happy if I had to rely on him in big moments.

His girlfriend is pure perfection though.

Mr Smith

Seems like he is struggling with the extra responsibility to create at Juventus. Their midfield is mediocre nowadays, apart from Pjanic (but he seems to struggle in the big games). Khedira isn't good enough anymore, Maituidi best days are behind him, Marchisio is injury prone/not the same player, Benacutur hasn't been good yet, also none of them are really creative apart from Pjanic again so it means Dybala has to drop deep to get the ball and then he is guilty of overtrying or trying to force things.
What are you on about :lol: Marchisio left years ago!

Bwuk

Should of given him the £££ let’s be honest.