Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
If Chelsea get him as a right-sided attacker in their 343 they could field a Hazard-Morata-Dybala front 3.

izec

He is not his agent, so anything he says is pure speculation and opinion on his part. Maybe he heard something in these circles, but i doubt we will be in for him once he decides to move on. He will leave at some point, but i doubt it will be the PL, if Real or Barca are in for him, that will seal it.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
He is not his agent, so anything he says is pure speculation and opinion on his part. Maybe he heard something in these circles, but i doubt we will be in for him once he decides to move on. He will leave at some point, but i doubt it will be the PL, if Real or Barca PSG are in for him, that will seal it.
$$$
Whoever offers the most cash while offering the potential CL challenge will get him.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He will complete the amazing three up front for Paris most likely.

Dybala, Mbappe and Neymar is going to rule the world.

izec

$$$
Whoever offers the most cash while offering the potential CL challenge will get him.
As if Real and Barca cant offer more money. Their high earners earn more than in England, by far. One of them will be in for him and get him, he has a preference for La Liga, has said that already in the past. I dont see him going to England at all. PSG has to be talked about too after the Neymar transfer.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Barca real or psg probably
If love him here but no doubt psg can put the best financial package on the table and real or Barca are clearly better teams than us right now plus obvs language and weather in their favour... id guess Barca to team up with messi

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Wouldn't be shocked to see 250 million... surely juve will want a record fee for him and he is under contract till 2022 I think
No doubt. This will just continue the hyperinflation as anyone who does business with United and Juve will then demand insane fees based on past precedent.

El-Manos

Won't be to us anyway, we can't compete with City and PSG financially it seems. Also didn't he slate United not so long ago?

3KDré

Didn't he specifically say he doesn't like the Premier League? Also since when was Raiola his agent?

izec

Should have signed him when he was at Palermo, his talent was obvious. Contrary to someone like Vietto, who had a purple patch and scored some time for Villarreal, Dybala's class outshone him and he showed it during pretty much the whole season.

I know Juve were in for him at the end of the season, but we could have doubled his wages and also offered more money to Palermo. he was getting whored around by the president to get the biggest offer, he went for a steal at 35m in the end.

PoTMS

We should throw everything we can to get him. We need that superstar more than any of the other big clubs that are in for him.

el3mel

He'll probably go to Madrid but man, imagine him here. :drool:

Can't see us getting BOTH him and Griezmann, though. Will be one of them and Griezmann is still easier.

Laurentiu amt

As if Real and Barca cant offer more money. Their high earners earn more than in England, by far. One of them will be in for him and get him, he has a preference for La Liga, has said that already in the past. I dont see him going to England at all. PSG has to be talked about too after the Neymar transfer.
Don't want to be the ass around here, but their high earners score 50 goals a season. It's well known that both clubs don't really pay high salaries unless is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.