Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rish Sawhney

Well none of us can possibly know what is actually happening - like I have said since this broke - I honestly just don't believe we can sign Dybala. I would very happily be proved wrong.
I'm sorry I'm not getting on you personally but this attitude really troubles me. "Well none of us can possibly know whats happening". What is that supposed to imply? Should we just give up trying to figure out whats happening? That all news articles are equally credible? That as long as something appears in a newspaper it might be true? That statement isn't even true. We definitely know Juve want rid of Dybala and there's something weird about his image rights. And we can definitely know things for sure as long its corroborated by multiple sources and backed by something concrete.

This is the sort of environment political authoritarians thrives in - nobody's sure of whats happening but everything is in chaos and a strong man to bring order starts becoming appealing.

Anyways, rant over.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I'm sorry I'm not getting on you personally but this attitude really troubles me. "Well none of us can possibly know whats happening". What is that supposed to imply? Should we just give us trying to figure out whats happening? That all news articles are equally credible? That as long as something appears in a newspaper it might be true? That statement isn't even true. We definitely know Juve want rid of Dybala and there's something weird about his image rights. And we can definitely know things for sure as long its corroborated by multiple sources and backed by something concrete.

Anyways, rant over.
We cant know the finer details of any deal I mean other than rumours - what appears to be fact is Juve want to sell Dybala and Spurs are currently in talks - outside of that really we can't know anything with any certainty until it either all falls apart or he signs.

Amarsdd

I'm sorry I'm not getting on you personally but this attitude really troubles me. "Well none of us can possibly know whats happening". What is that supposed to imply? Should we just give up trying to figure out whats happening? That all news articles are equally credible? That as long as something appears in a newspaper it might be true? That statement isn't even true. We definitely know Juve want rid of Dybala and there's something weird about his image rights. And we can definitely know things for sure as long its corroborated by multiple sources and backed by something concrete.

This is the sort of environment political authoritarians thrives in - nobody's sure of whats happening but everything is in chaos and a strong man to bring order starts becoming appealing.

Anyways, rant over.
Exactly. That is the defense when you know you're in the wrong but just don't want to admit it.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
We cant know the finer details of any deal I mean other than rumours - what appears to be fact is Juve want to sell Dybala and Spurs are currently in talks - outside of that really we can't know anything with any certainty until it either all falls apart or he signs.
There are still some reports that say United are still negotiating, even though we clearly briefed that we weren't taking things any further.
Maybe neither Spurs or United are in talks, or maybe both of us still are? As you say, who knows. We can only go by whats being reported, and the sad fact is, journo's will make up stories for clicks and profit.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham

Anyways, rant over.
Jesus christ poor @balaks all he did was post an independent article :lol:.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is this still on?
Back on now:

Sources very close to Paulo Dybala assure me that they are negotiating with Manchester United, and not with Spurs. They tell me that they haven't spoken to Spurs, and they are waiting to see how the negotiations evolve with United.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Back on now:

Sources very close to Paulo Dybala assure me that they are negotiating with Manchester United, and not with Spurs. They tell me that they haven't spoken to Spurs, and they are waiting to see how the negotiations evolve with United.
Who even is she

TheReligion

Abusive
Well none of us can possibly know what is actually happening - like I have said since this broke - I honestly just don't believe we can sign Dybala. I would very happily be proved wrong.
I think you went in for Lo Celso, Coutinho and Dybala. Lo Celso has come though. You won't get or want anymore.

izec

Back on now:

She just wants followers and clicks.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.

Anyways, rant over.
Right. Also those fans that go "Idc, I'll believe it when I see it on the clubs website". Well no shit, if you still didn't believe it you'd be a loon!

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I think you went in for Lo Celso, Coutinho and Dybala. Lo Celso has come though. You won't get or want anymore.
Possibly - personally if you had told me weeks ago we would sign Ndombele and Lo Celso this summer I'd have snapped your arm off. Dybala is never going to happen but I'm happy we are at least trying for a player of that level - shows ambition even if at the end we don't sign him.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Jesus christ poor @balaks all he did was post an independent article :lol:.
He posted a shit tier article and then tried to double down by suggesting Delaney is a credible source. When an actual credible source from Juve end was posted who suggested Spurs don't have any agreement be it over wages or agent fees or image rights then he pulled a classic 'we don't know what is actually happening'. If you're chatting shit on an opposition forum, then expect to get called out on it.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He posted a shit tier article and then tried to double down by suggesting Delaney is a credible source. When an actual credible source from Juve end was posted who suggested Spurs don't have any agreement be it over wages or agent fees or image rights then he pulled a classic 'we don't know what is actually happening'. If you're chatting shit on an opposition forum, then expect to get called out on it.
Eh? Mate honestly you are going off on one for absolutely nothing here. I put up an article link, somebody else then put up another one - both say different things hense I state the obvious and say clearly we dont know what's actually happening and I've been flamed like I pulled Sir Alex Ferguson's trousers down at an official function shown on the BBC news.

You guys are ridiculously sensitive at the moment.

Amarsdd

How can you possibly know you are wrong if you don't know what is right?
No one knows the future. So at the moment, everyone has to go by reports from journalists. And there is a scale for credibility for them. And you know what, Delaney falls at the lowest end of that. And if you are adamant you are right by citing Delany, then you are wrong.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I mean in fairness everyone gets a bit overexcited and seems to trust the crappy links when it comes to the transfer window, plenty of United fans are guilty of it. I get the independent article is nonsense and @balaks probably should know that but feck me did he get mobbed for it.

But anyhow I was more talking about the guy who responded to him and started talking about people believing those kind of articles leads to society's desire for a strong man.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
No one knows the future. So at the moment, everyone has to go by reports from journalists. And there is a scale for credibility for them. And you know what, Delaney falls at the lowest end of that. And if you are adamant you are right by citing Delany, then you are wrong.
I WAS NOT ADAMANT I WAS RIGHT. Good God - I have said MULTIPLE TIMES that I don't think we have a chance at signing Dybala. I just said its being reported that xxx and showed an article that said xxx. Thats all I did.

You guys are insane.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Eh? Mate honestly you are going off on one for absolutely nothing here. I put up an article link, somebody else then put up another one - both say different things hense I state the obvious and say clearly we dont know what's actually happening and I've been flamed like I pulled Sir Alex Ferguson's trousers down at an official function shown on the BBC news.
You're digging yourself into a deeper hole. You posted a shit tier article, I posted a credible one. Likelihood of credible one being correct is significantly higher than the shit one but you're still pretending that's not the case :lol:

You guys are ridiculously sensitive at the moment.
It has been a very long week for United fans, you can't hold that against us :p

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
You're digging yourself into a deeper hole. You posted a shit tier article, I posted a credible one. Likelihood of credible one being correct is significantly higher than the shit one but you're still pretending that's not the case :lol:

It has been a very long week for United fans, you can't hold that against us :p
Can we just put all this behind us rather than go deeper into the rabbit hole of utter madness?

AJ10

You guys are insane.
That's rich coming from a guy who posted a video of Andreas' tackle on kane (5 sec video) and claimed it was a 2 footed challenge which could have broken kane's ankle. :lol::lol:

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I WAS NOT ADAMANT I WAS RIGHT. Good God - I have said MULTIPLE TIMES that I don't think we have a chance at signing Dybala. I just said its being reported that xxx and showed an article that said xxx. Thats all I did.

You guys are insane.
Think of it this way, at least you posted a genuine article from a genuine reporter... a lot of people get excited and post complete BS tweets and articles that can be seen to be crap a mile away, or tweets from fake accounts etc.
It's transfer season, emotions run high and people want the best signings for their club :)

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
That's rich coming from a guy who posted a video of Andreas' tackle on kane (5 sec video) and claimed it was a 2 footed challenge which could have broken kane's ankle. :lol::lol:
You guys are never going to forget that huh.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Back on now:

A tart looking for retweets and followers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.