Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red00012

Levy will sign Le Celso and Sessegnon, I’m sure he’ll tell Dybala to sod off.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Spurs are making some great moves.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Surely spurs won’t match his salary? He will break their wage structure!

AFC NimbleThumb

& people wonder why Pogba would want a ‘new challenge’; we can’t even sign a Juventus cast off ahead of Spurs.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
To Spurs according to BBC

Honest question - does this really mean anything?

Because from what I understand, United reached an agreement but the player/agent/image rights/whatever the feck it was didn’t agree back...so doesn’t that mean it doesn’t matter if the team reaches said agreement without the player?

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
I don’t see how Tottenham would ever get Dybala if United aren’t willing to cough up the money.
Exactly. Hence why i still believe there was no bid by Tottenham and it was Juve leaking out to the Italian press that Tottenham have bid in order to force United to return to negotiations.
Thats my theory anyway
Let’s see which one it’ll be.

ParksLife81

Looking forward to Woodwards take on this or view on the transfer window in general in a month or two.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Honest question - does this really mean anything?

Because from what I understand, United reached an agreement but the player/agent/image rights/whatever the feck it was didn’t agree back...so doesn’t that mean it doesn’t matter if the team reaches said agreement without the player?
It is saying they are close to reaching an agreement with the player

Summit

Well that thread worked out well in the FF. Well done

Zoo

It makes Woodward look even more of a mug so that’s positive I suppose.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
& people wonder why Pogba would want a ‘new challenge’; we can’t even sign a Juventus cast off ahead of Spurs.
don't worry, we'll replace him from this guy from Leicester or the other guy from Palace. Players who wants to be here.

AFC NimbleThumb

If I’m Pogba I’m hoping Madrid still have money to bid for me. I mean Toni Kroos or Matic.
Last time I said similar I was told to go & support Pogba FC because understanding this club is now not a draw is sacrilege on here. Be careful the wolves don’t round on you.

dasty

Spurs signed Lo Celso, Sessegnon and probably Dybala on deadline day. Arsenal signed Tierney and Luiz. City signed Cancelo.

Meanwhile Ed is busy watching youtube in his office.

Summit

"We can do things in the transfer market that other clubs can only dream of doing..."

Eddy_JukeZ

It makes Woodward look even more of a mug so that’s positive I suppose.
Unfortunately doesn't accomplish much.

The Glazers won't do anything and Woodward will never cease power.

Our only hope to get rid of both is the Glazers selling the club(and who knows if that's even likely).

We're stuck in a vicious cycle at the moment.

Thiagoal

Spurs are really going for it! Lo Celso and Dybala are huge gambles though with regards settling into the fast paced and physical premier league! Got to commend their ambition though!

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
Soon enough it’ll be time for Ed to go back to ol’ reliable and crack open the bank and just quadruple the offer

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Soon enough it’ll be time for Ed to go back to ol’ reliable and crack open the bank and just quadruple the offer
I reckon it will be between tonight after around 9pm and tomorrow before 9 am. Don't blame him for not trying to spend money.

bondsname

Spurs signed Lo Celso, Sessegnon and probably Dybala on deadline day. Arsenal signed Tierney and Luiz. City signed Cancelo.

Meanwhile Ed is busy watching youtube in his office.
Don't you worry, Ole and and Woodward are happy with what they've got, it's not like we are screwed if say AWB injured himself, or Pogba pulls a hamstring, we always got Young and Fred to keep us covered.

Mainoldo

Last time I said similar I was told to go & support Pogba FC because understanding this club is now not a draw is sacrilege on here. Be careful the wolves don’t round on you.
They can say what they like. Supporting United isn’t a Cult everyone can see the club is being run like a joke. Even Arsenal with less money are trying to fill all their wholes. Whilst we want the best players for the best prices or we don’t do deals. Whilst we continue to flop in the league.

Affirmation

I knew it, it was obvious that Paulo Dybala's stance towards staying at Juventus had changed after we pulled out of the deal due to his discussions with Maurizio Sarri and yet we still didn't go back in for him. It's a disgrace, that we let our own greed and pride get in the way of potentially pulling off one of the best deals this club has made. Instead our rivals played it smart, waited it out and swooped in when it became clear the deal was more doable.

And yet here is our club, selling the player to a club that has screwed us over in the past plus the majority of our fans were also celebrating not too long ago over the fact that it didn't look like we were selling the player to them. But it's OK though, cause even if we do sign someone it will be a cheaper alternative and the Glazer family will probably pocket the majority of the money that remains. Oh and we can always keep reiterating that the player didn't have that "Man United DNA" to make ourselves feel better as well.

Treble

As I wrote two days ago, Dybala wouldn't look for the big wages he was after when negotiating with United. The risk of signing with a team in EL with an unproven manager is too big and the wages must be crazy to cover for it. Pochettino and CL football is less of a risk. IF he signs for them, which is still a big IF, his wages won't be astronomical, more in the region of 250k.

Status
Not open for further replies.